• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft what position?

What position do you want drafted?

• WR

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Safety

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • CB

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • OLB/ILB

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • OL

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the entire game against Baylor. Yes, it's only one game, but he didn't look all that impressive. His long TD passes came on a 5-10 yd throw that the WR took the rest of the way. He just did not look like a starting caliber NFL QB, imho.
3500 passing yards with nearly a 68% completion rate from a mobile QB is intriguing to me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd make 15 guys in the country with a higher % than Bortles.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the picture of Zimmer. And it's not a party until a picture of Gruden has been used! Either Gruden will suffice.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kubiak had even a decent QB the Texans have a ring. Schwab has been over rated until this year.

I like him before Caldwell.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, there's a good chance the Lions can grab a new Qb if they're ready to give up on Stafford. Be careful what you wish for because Mr Johnny Football might be available at 10.

Watkins will be gone before 10 if everything goes as expected because that dude can flat out fly. Better hope a team like Philly doesn't trade up for him. Evans would be interesting, but I wonder what his speed is like? Unfortunately, Dennard would be a great choice as of right now too. Im hoping they finally get the corners they need.

We still need to watch for players like Lewand, Mason and Dix.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, there's a good chance the Lions can grab a new Qb if they're ready to give up on Stafford. Be careful what you wish for because Mr Johnny Football might be available at 10.

Watkins will be gone before 10 if everything goes as expected because that dude can flat out fly. Better hope a team like Philly doesn't trade up for him. Evans would be interesting, but I wonder what his speed is like? Unfortunately, Dennard would be a great choice as of right now too. Im hoping they finally get the corners they need.

We still need to watch for players like Lewand, Mason and Dix.

I wouldn't want a rookie QB starting.(never have) But I would like an option in case we see another month of no TD passes to the offense. Benching Staff in favor of Hill wasn't something I wanted to see. And Staff knows that. But someone with an actual future could light a little fire. (I'd really prefer any QB that was drafted to be 3rd, 4th or 5th round. From what I've read there will be several solid arms available in the middle rounds.). Or atleast smolder enough to cause enough smoke that people remember he's there.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins at #10 if he's there. It won't be he'll open things up for CJ. It no longer will be Bush will open things up for CJ/Watkins. It won't be Watkins will open thins up for Bush. It'll be all of the above and more. This offense will be Dyyyyyyynamic!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want a rookie QB starting.(never have) But I would like an option in case we see another month of no TD passes to the offense. Benching Staff in favor of Hill wasn't something I wanted to see. And Staff knows that. But someone with an actual future could light a little fire. (I'd really prefer any QB that was drafted to be 3rd, 4th or 5th round. From what I've read there will be several solid arms available in the middle rounds.). Or atleast smolder enough to cause enough smoke that people remember he's there.

Where is McCarron projected to go? I haven't looked at any of those yet. But if he's there in the later rounds, I'd love to take a shot at him. He's a proven winner, he's cool and calm as he's been on the biggest NCAA stages multiple times. And he can make all the throws necessary.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins at #10 if he's there. It won't be he'll open things up for CJ. It no longer will be Bush will open things up for CJ/Watkins. It won't be Watkins will open thins up for Bush. It'll be all of the above and more. This offense will be Dyyyyyyynamic!!

Is Linehan calling the plays?

It starts with the top of the christmas tree down to the base......There's a reason everyone that watches football says the Lions have tons of talent but still suck.....

It's because the people that wear suits and Khackis on the sideline don't know what there doing.......

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Linehan calling the plays?

It starts with the top of the christmas tree down to the base......There's a reason everyone that watches football says the Lions have tons of talent but still suck.....

It's because the people that wear suits and Khackis on the sideline don't know what there doing.......

Did u happen to see Linehan get fired a few days ago? Then there's ur answer.

I'm aware of our coaching issues. But those fuckers are gone and if we get a good staff I have no doubt we could be special with the addition of Watkins. I know u don't feel the same, no need to reply.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm aware of our coaching issues. But those fuckers are gone and if we get a good staff I have no doubt we could be special with the addition of Watkins. I know u don't feel the same, no need to reply.

Would love to see Watkins on the Lions. I'm hoping he slows down in this bowl game. 72 yards and a td in the 1st quarter. No need to raise his stock even more. LOL.

Another guy who could be great opposite Calvin is Mike Evans. He is 6'5" just like CJ. If they wanted to double Calvin -- Evans would face single coverage all game. It'd be like an even bigger version of what the Bears have right now with Marshall/Jeffrey.

Watkins is the guy who would be my first choice though. That guy can run.