• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft what position?

What position do you want drafted?

• WR

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Safety

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • CB

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • OLB/ILB

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • OL

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it is not scheme. Delmas playing for Seattle would still miss tackles. Don't care what team you play for. Fundementals are fundemnetals!!

Avril sucked in Detroit, Had a good game for Seattle......Does Avril Suck or The Lions D? I think were looking at scheme and how and when to use a player. Seattle gets it, Detroit never did.

Hey I'm a Lion fan and want the Lions to do what the Seahawks are doing......This is the time to become students of the game because that defense is teaching whether anyone wants to listen or not.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avril sucked in Detroit, Had a good game for Seattle......Does Avril Suck or The Lions D? I think were looking at scheme and how and when to use a player. Seattle gets it, Detroit never did.

Hey I'm a Lion fan and want the Lions to do what the Seahawks are doing......This is the time to become students of the game because that defense is teaching whether anyone wants to listen or not.

Avril sucks to answer that one. Good game and good seasons two different goods.

IMO scheme does not make tackles. Scheme puts players in position from good coaching to make plays. Delmas misses too many plays.
Avril is situational player, nothing more.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the year the Lions should let Millen make the first pick. Good chance he would take a WR.

michael-bolton-office-space.gif

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bridgewater, Bortles, Manziel!!

Three of the 9 picks before Detroit and that helps. Clowney, Robinson, and Matthews will be top 9 as well. The next 3 will be the tough.

Barr, Mack, Watkins, Dennard are the group of 4 I could see Detroit picking from. Maybe add in a top name if a team that misses out on the top 3 QBs decides to jump up for Carr.

I would be happy with any of those 4! Pre combine and pro days. Their are always a fast riser or a rock that drops but here today Detroit gets immediate help.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Three of the 9 picks before Detroit and that helps. Clowney, Robinson, and Matthews will be top 9 as well. The next 3 will be the tough.

Barr, Mack, Watkins, Dennard are the group of 4 I could see Detroit picking from. Maybe add in a top name if a team that misses out on the top 3 QBs decides to jump up for Carr.

I would be happy with any of those 4! Pre combine and pro days. Their are always a fast riser or a rock that drops but here today Detroit gets immediate help.

Not to mention that Oakland and Minny pick in there. Never know who they reach for... Ponder and Heyward-Bay ring a bell? Could easily expand the options to six.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Dennard is a top ten talent. Top ten is right on the cusp of a blue chip prospect. Watkins,Clowney, Barr and Robinson are all blue chip prospects. Mack I am on the fence on, he will have to have a hell of a combine and post good numbers before I endorse a guy who plays Stoney Brook on the regular.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Dennard is a top ten talent. Top ten is right on the cusp of a blue chip prospect. Watkins,Clowney, Barr and Robinson are all blue chip prospects. Mack I am on the fence on, he will have to have a hell of a combine and post good numbers before I endorse a guy who plays Stoney Brook on the regular.

The problem is Dennard is the best CB in the draft, by the so called experts. I can't see the best CB in the draft not going top 10.

Mack or Barr I am betting one will still be on the board at 10. LBs that are studs have been missing in Detroit for a long time.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it is not scheme. Delmas playing for Seattle would still miss tackles. Don't care what team you play for. Fundementals are fundemnetals!!

Watch out for Gandy being dead on. Delmas blows. Scheme is way better and Iggy is way more solid and a play maker than Delmas over rated ass.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for Gandy being dead on. Delmas blows. Scheme is way better and Iggy is way more solid and a play maker than Delmas over rated ass.

Nah, I was half right or wrong Thndr...scheme is a huge part this season with Austin. Fundamentals still play a part in any sport.