• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Down on the Farm (2016)

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covered my first game on Monday night, Colorado Springs Sky Sox vs. River Cats
-Joan Gregorio was sharp over five. Struck out eight, seven swinging including MIL No.1 prospect Orlando Arcia twice, Gregorio gave up 1 R, 3 BB's.
-Romo pitched after. Just hung one for Arcia who crushed it 425 ft to center, Romo did get three swinging K's around that. Interviewed him after the game, said confidence in his forearm was there and felt normal for first time in awhile.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covered my first game on Monday night, Colorado Springs Sky Sox vs. River Cats
-Joan Gregorio was sharp over five. Struck out eight, seven swinging including MIL No.1 prospect Orlando Arcia twice, Gregorio gave up 1 R, 3 BB's.
-Romo pitched after. Just hung one for Arcia who crushed it 425 ft to center, Romo did get three swinging K's around that. Interviewed him after the game, said confidence in his forearm was there and felt normal for first time in awhile.
Way to go GPC! When will your article be posted?

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go GPC! When will your article be posted?

Wrote a game recap last night but my account wasn't set up until today. So will write a story tomorrow that is more soecial feature, basically "Covering my first minor-league game" and the experience of it.

Will be back at Raley Field later this week (Between Thur-Sun) for matchup against OKC Dodgers. Just waiting to see if there is an ideal pitching matchup

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 runs, 4 homers for Baby Giants! Nice

Jebavy, Duggar, Hinojosa (2)

Coonrod with a cool 1.38 ERA

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrote a game recap last night but my account wasn't set up until today. So will write a story tomorrow that is more soecial feature, basically "Covering my first minor-league game" and the experience of it.

Will be back at Raley Field later this week (Between Thur-Sun) for matchup against OKC Dodgers. Just waiting to see if there is an ideal pitching matchup
Typical MSM. Making the story all about themselves...

:tsk:

VASFfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is in contention for some kind of award
I have to say, I came into this thread late. Sort of stepped in it, so to speak. I thought it was something about teaching your dog to poop all in one place and I thought, hey, I should read all of this, maybe I'll pick up some tips I can try to teach to Muffin and Tommy.

Instead, it's about Ray Black's unfortunate start to the season. What a bunch of crap.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, I came into this thread late. Sort of stepped in it, so to speak. I thought it was something about teaching your dog to poop all in one place and I thought, hey, I should read all of this, maybe I'll pick up some tips I can try to teach to Muffin and Tommy.

Instead, it's about Ray Black's unfortunate start to the season. What a bunch of crap.
Why come into this thread spewing all your crap? We are all here relaxing, enjoying ourselves, and you have to come in here dumping on all of us?

That is pure bullshit.

VASFfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why come into this thread spewing all your crap? We are all here relaxing, enjoying ourselves, and you have to come in here dumping on all of us?

That is pure bullshit.

Merde.

If you got somethin' to say, then get off the pot and say it.

This is unbelievable chickenshit.