• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doomsday

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a day where it seems no one plays D, we do. To hold Atl under 20 in their building was impressive. The image on the sidelines of 54 and 55 ready to take the field reminded me of 2 Rottweilers guarding a King. Awesome players.
Can’t say enough about Zeke. He had a little extra all day. He took some breaks but damn he ran hard. Dak made some nice reads in the second half too. Big Thanksgiving this Thursday.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a day where it seems no one plays D, we do. To hold Atl under 20 in their building was impressive. The image on the sidelines of 54 and 55 ready to take the field reminded me of 2 Rottweilers guarding a King. Awesome players.
Can’t say enough about Zeke. He had a little extra all day. He took some breaks but damn he ran hard. Dak made some nice reads in the second half too. Big Thanksgiving this Thursday.
DLaw, BJones, LVE, JSmith...all these guys are mid-early 20's. Resign DLaw, add a ball hawk safety, and this could be a top 5 D for years

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it. But I was in favor of fran tagging D.Law to make sure he is what we think he is.
Still stand by that, but he is gonna cost us more & he has earned it.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it. But I was in favor of fran tagging D.Law to make sure he is what we think he is.
Still stand by that, but he is gonna cost us more & he has earned it.

I hope he gets his paycheck but I also hope that he remembers how Dallas was during all his times of troubles when the negotiation starts.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get ready to play again on Thursday, I don't you could put a price tag on how important that win was mentally for this team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is ranked 8th overall in yards, 3Rd in points allowed. I think that’s a top 5 defense. The Bears from an eye test are probably a little better because they seem to get more turnovers and that’s part of it. Still a lot to be happy about.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those doomsday days could be resurfacing soon....maybe a safety and fat boy away
those doomsday days could be resurfacing soon....maybe a safety and fat boy away

I think this day and age in the NFL , it’s hard to be a great defense. Everybody seems to be throwing at record paces and scoring. You can’t really hit the QBs anymore or touch a WR. I used to want to hold teams under 300 yrds. I think the league leader is right at 300 right now. We aren’t perfect by any means. I just keep seeing 24 give up completions but he is right there. I have to believe that the experience will help him and he will bat those away next yr. Its just a lot to be excited about going forward.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DLaw, BJones, LVE, JSmith...all these guys are mid-early 20's. Resign DLaw, add a ball hawk safety, and this could be a top 5 D for years

Earl Thomas with the STAR on his helmet next year!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this day and age in the NFL , it’s hard to be a great defense. Everybody seems to be throwing at record paces and scoring. You can’t really hit the QBs anymore or touch a WR. I used to want to hold teams under 300 yrds. I think the league leader is right at 300 right now. We aren’t perfect by any means. I just keep seeing 24 give up completions but he is right there. I have to believe that the experience will help him and he will bat those away next yr. Its just a lot to be excited about going forward.

It's especially hard to be a great defense when the refs like to swallow their whistles when the opposing Oline holds.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no question. A Top level NFL defense stats wise would be middle of the pack years ago

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL wants scoring and the rule changes make it hard to defend. If a defender even looks at Tom Brady a flag gets thrown

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's slow our role on Doomsday LOL This defense still has holes in the secondary. I will reserve judgment until after N/O.