• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harbaugh said Dobbs MAY have "dodged a bullet" but "may miss some time as well."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers – Niner Insider Blog – SFGate.com Fresh-legged James impressive in long-awaited NFL debut

Given his impressive debut, James was asked a logical question: Did he think he should have been activated much earlier?

“Not at all,” James said. “The coaches know what they’re doing. I’m just here to help the team win. I’m not sure if I was ready a few weeks ago.”

James isn't one of those guys that's real well thought out or eloquent and he isn't one that I'd definitely put alot of stock into every single thing he says like many other players, but that would be an interesting quote if this is one of the times where he is being thoughtful and is telling the truth.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: Dear Michael Strahan: Aldon Smith officially is on your tail

Smith admitted he left additional sacks slip through his grasp. Playing against a rookie, Jonathan Martin, who was making his first start at left tackle, Smith twice got within striking distance of Tannehill in the second half but couldn't quite pull him down. "You can't let it happen twice," Smith said of a miss. "You have to make up for it on the next play."

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

good description, 'game manager plus".

while watching the game i was wondering how to describe it? because the offense (not only Kaep) looked the same as when Alex was starting? but yep, Kaep then adds the running touchdown.

we all expect rookie errors in these regular season games, so good their working on it now. not just Kaep but the entire offense - including play calls.

to be nit picky, Kaep needs to put that ball away. don't think the ball was against his body when lost that fumble?

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
good description, 'game manager plus".

while watching the game i was wondering how to describe it? because the offense (not only Kaep) looked the same as when Alex was starting? but yep, Kaep then adds the running touchdown.

we all expect rookie errors in these regular season games, so good their working on it now. not just Kaep but the entire offense - including play calls.

to be nit picky, Kaep needs to put that ball away. don't think the ball was against his body when lost that fumble?

I think that's a reasonable expectation. I'd imagine it's tough to change philosophy mid season (successfully). The thing is, Kaep can make some plays that Alex cant, so that may open things up a little more.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think that's a reasonable expectation. I'd imagine it's tough to change philosophy mid season (successfully). The thing is, Kaep can make some plays that Alex cant, so that may open things up a little more.

yeah don't get me wrong, we shouldn't be making big changes in our scheme.

so your bolden is what i was thinking of.....with Kaep, the defense can't focus on certain areas, on certain plays. so i'd think more of our plays would be executed as designed, improving efficiency.