• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins-Broncos

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can only speculate his willingness to talk about his religion and how he uses his public platform to profess his beliefs is a big piece of the puzzle. Religion is a controversial topic, and has been for centuries.

I think that is a lot of it. I find listening to religious zealots to be very unsettling.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is a lot of it. I find listening to religious zealots to be very unsettling.

Now, playing for Florida (and all the success that went along with it) doesn't help him either, in some circles.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now, playing for Florida (and all the success that went along with it) doesn't help him either, in some circles.

I'm not sure about that. Americans usually try and jump on the bandwagon of people who have had success and are winners because I think they feel that makes them winners by extension. I hate that..........the Tiger Woods phenonemnon

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about that. Americans usually try and jump on the bandwagon of people who have had success and are winners because I think they feel that makes them winners by extension. I hate that..........the Tiger Woods phenonemnon

Not true, Jimmie Johnson is probably more hated than loved despite doing nothing but winning. The same could be said for teams like the Yankees and probably the Miami Heat looking to the future.

maddogmark25

In the Pot Bunker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tebow+heals.png

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh was a huge Jesus freak in his playing days...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins aren't exactly being respectful to their current HCs...

I know, how could anyone want to work for a guy who doesn't even have the decency to fire you before he starts looking for your replacement. If he wants to blame anyone for the winless start, the owner should blame himself.

No way the team is buying into Sparano when they've known since January that the boss is looking to fire him.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this tweet and I think it sums up what I witnessed last Sunday:

"You're not a hero if you put out a fire that you started."-referring to Tebow

I 100% agree with this. Yes, he brought the team back, but he was awful for 55 minutes.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know, how could anyone want to work for a guy who doesn't even have the decency to fire you before he starts looking for your replacement. If he wants to blame anyone for the winless start, the owner should blame himself.

No way the team is buying into Sparano when they've known since January that the boss is looking to fire him.

I think the owner is doing what any responsible business owner would do. If he sees his business floundering he needs to have a replcemant or a plan in mind before he fires his current CEO. The Dolphins problem is that what he is doing keeps getting leaked so that it is public knowledge.