• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins-Broncos

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think they'll promote Nolan to temp HC?

Now that I think about it, they'll probably keep Sparano as HC to ensure the #1 overall pick.

Though the Many Faces of Jim Caldwell I'm sure has something to say about that.

TheManyFacesAndEmotionsOfJimCaldwell.jpg

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez Tebow looks like one of the worst QB's in the league until the clock said 5:00 mins to play and BAM! out of the phone booth comes Superman.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow still didn't look too good... his mechanics are pretty awful... that TD toss to #84 to tie it up...took forver to land in his hands...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is Bayless not going Bonkers?

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Troy Smith looked that good, not good, in his UGLY win in London vs. Denver.

Tebow is not an NFL QB. I take the garbage points in fantasy football but in reality he is not taking any team to the playoffs like Skippy says he will.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying I'd want him on the 49ers but there is something about watching a guy who does wht it takes to win and usuall gets it done. Miami was leading 15 to nothing with 2.45 left in the game for pete's sake. He's easy to root for.

Root for him all you want, but this "He's a winner" nonsense is probably the most ridiculous cliche in all of sports. Look where being a "winner" has gotten Vince Young.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intentionally or not, he's a polarizing figure. I don't dislike the guy, and it's not his fault he was taken WAY to early in the draft, but I don't think he'll be successful as a QB in the league. That doesn't make me a hater, it's just my opinion. That being said, if you make any comments about him (either way) you'll typically get a strong response. Pretty strange, if you ask me.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Root for him all you want, but this "He's a winner" nonsense is probably the most ridiculous cliche in all of sports. Look where being a "winner" has gotten Vince Young.

I never thought Young was a"winner", just a guy that got by on being physically bigger and stronger than his opponents in college.

You've never been on the Tebow bandwagon and I give you credit for sticking with what you see but I enjoy seeing what he will come up with when he plays. He made a game of two teams who were a combined 1 and 9 one of the most talked about games of the day.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Intentionally or not, he's a polarizing figure. I don't dislike the guy, and it's not his fault he was taken WAY to early in the draft, but I don't think he'll be successful as a QB in the league. That doesn't make me a hater, it's just my opinion. That being said, if you make any comments about him (either way) you'll typically get a strong response. Pretty strange, if you ask me.

That's another thing I find interesting. Why is he a "polarizing" figure. What is it that makes the haters hate him so much? I don't get it. I understand hating his game but they seem to hate the man and it seems to be racial to me.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's another thing I find interesting. Why is he a "polarizing" figure. What is it that makes the haters hate him so much? I don't get it. I understand hating his game but they seem to hate the man and it seems to be racial to me.

I can only speculate his willingness to talk about his religion and how he uses his public platform to profess his beliefs is a big piece of the puzzle. Religion is a controversial topic, and has been for centuries.