• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Saban want to slow down this game with Oklahoma, or speed it up? what does he want to do.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is over-rated I think. We were giving up points to start the season, everyone knew our defense wasn't good, then we started playing lower ranked offenses and people thought it was great. Did well against Georgia in the 2nd half though, that was nice. But still, Oklahoma picked a good year to get Alabama. I'm pretty sure you're going to score 30+, 40+ wouldn't be a shocker.

But I think our offense is under-rated. I think Oklahoma fans are gonna shit themselves.

Make no mistake I expect Bama to move the ball at will as I’ve watched a few Bama games and the O is legit. Watched every OU except Army and their D is embarrassing. That being said they have a way to get a turnover when they need it and OU should score on O so I’m hoping for a nail biter late as basically every OU game was so they shouldn’t be phased by that while maybe Bama’s sphincters May pucker up a bit.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is over-rated I think. We were giving up points to start the season, everyone knew our defense wasn't good, then we started playing lower ranked offenses and people thought it was great. Did well against Georgia in the 2nd half though, that was nice. But still, Oklahoma picked a good year to get Alabama. I'm pretty sure you're going to score 30+, 40+ wouldn't be a shocker.

But I think our offense is under-rated. I think Oklahoma fans are gonna shit themselves.

By 2018 standards, our defense is good. It hasn’t been as good in the front 7 as I expected, though. I hope a few weeks off will help.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By 2018 standards, our defense is good. It hasn’t been as good in the front 7 as I expected, though. I hope a few weeks off will help.
Getting Lewis back will be key IMO. Just like last year when we got guys back.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Lewis back will be key IMO. Just like last year when we got guys back.

I expected more from Buggs, Davis, and Jennings. On the plus side, the DBs exceeded my expectations.

Our problem is 92 and 11. We got so spoiled by those defenses, even good Ds by most standards look mediocre at best.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected more from Buggs, Davis, and Jennings. On the plus side, the DBs exceeded my expectations.

Our problem is 92 and 11. We got so spoiled by those defenses, even good Ds by most standards look mediocre at best.
Alabama would be the best pass rush team in the nation with Lewis. They have done a great job without him for the most part. Sucks his season got cut short.

I do agree with your perception.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama would be the best pass rush team in the nation with Lewis. They have done a great job without him for the most part. Sucks his season got cut short.

I do agree with your perception.

I also wanted to see more of Anoma. He can be a pass rushing beast.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to beef up a bit.
That and he did seem lost on a few rush assignments when he has played. Got burnt by getting out of his lane against runs too. Young players want to make plays instead of helping the entire defense at times.