• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Saban want to slow down this game with Oklahoma, or speed it up? what does he want to do.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda my point every post is OU D is pitiful and unless you’ve watched every game ( except Army PPV bullshit) you really can’t appreciate how fucking bad it truly is. It’s worse than most think it is actually and I do expect Bama to score 50 like everyone has this year but it comes down too is can OU score 51? Nothing I’ve seen says they can’t. Will they :noidea:

Why they play the games my friend
The most Alabama has given up all year is 28. But OU can score 51 on them ? Interesting take.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of people dont understand this,, Saban is a proud guy,, he isnt going to just conceed that Oklahoma and Murray are too good to stop, he will take it as a personal challenge to figure out a way to defend it..
and as a hole card, release the offense to do its thing.

So Saban is a head coach that is going to prepare his defense to stop OU’s offense? Get the fuck out of here!!!! No fucking way!!!

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alabama slows it down they will waste possessions. I've rarely seen Saban go conservative against good Offensive teams on Offense. Even in the loss to OU in '14 the Offense was wide open. Turnovers decided that game.

People have huge misconceptions about what Saban does because of how Alabama played the first few years under him.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most Alabama has given up all year is 28. But OU can score 51 on them ? Interesting take.

I think I stated “can OU score 51?” Didn’t say they would score 51. That being said Bama hasn’t played an offense like this all year either so let the chips fall where they may my elephant friend

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 3-4 weeks to prepare, I think OUs defense will show up and makes plays. You can take 6 months and nobody will stop OU on offense. Plus the Sooners aren’t going to lay down like a bunch of wimps and pheggots and piss down their pants the way every SEC team does when they play Bama. Now allow me to puke my fucking brains out for giving those shit heads north of the Red River any fucking props......

Bammer 48
OU 45

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I stated “can OU score 51?” Didn’t say they would score 51. That being said Bama hasn’t played an offense like this all year either so let the chips fall where they may my elephant friend
You keep assuming OU's Offense is that great. Yet they haven't played a Defense to prove themselves against yet. I still think OU can score over 30 on Alabama. UGA is the 3rd most efficient Offense in the country and Alabama held them to 28. They are only behind OU and Alabama.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep assuming OU's Offense is that great. Yet they haven't played a Defense to prove themselves against yet. I still think OU can score over 30 on Alabama. UGA is the 3rd most efficient Offense in the country and Alabama held them to 28. They are only behind OU and Alabama.

What gives me a shade of confidence is the past 3 times OU has played an SEC defensive juggernaut they’ve put up 45 (Bama) 35 (Auburn) 48 (UGA) so we shall see

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gives me a shade of confidence is the past 3 times OU has played an SEC defensive juggernaut they’ve put up 45 (Bama) 35 (Auburn) 48 (UGA) so we shall see
The 45 on Alabama was due to 5 turnovers to be fair. OU didn't gain 450 yards in that game. I think it would take 3 turnovers from Alabama for OU to score in the 40+ range again. Also Auburn was a 5 loss team that year.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 45 on Alabama was due to 5 turnovers to be fair. OU didn't gain 450 yards in that game. I think it would take 3 turnovers from Alabama for OU to score in the 40+ range again. Also Auburn was a 5 loss team that year.

Gotta hang my hat on something don’t I? 15 point Dogs that no one thinks can win. Seriously though last year Georgia was #1 D and if Riley hadn’t shit himself late they could’ve should’ve would’ve won that game. OU has to outscore everyone they play it’s pretty simple

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta hang my hat on something don’t I? 15 point Dogs that no one thinks can win. Seriously though last year Georgia was #1 D and if Riley hadn’t shit himself late they could’ve should’ve would’ve won that game. OU has to outscore everyone they play it’s pretty simple
Don't buy it. This will not be a 14 point game either way. I got Alabama by 10 in the 45-35 range.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 14-21 point lead is not enough, so I think Saban will keep his offense in full gear. If Bama shows signs of stopping OU, then I'm sure he will play conservative with a lead.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bit of an asterisk on the UGA score. Your defense got 7 of those points and there were 2 OT periods. Yall will score a lot in the first half against Bama just like yall did against us. It's gonna be about if Oklahoma can stay ahead of Bama's halftime adjustments.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 3-4 weeks to prepare, I think OUs defense will show up and makes plays. You can take 6 months and nobody will stop OU on offense. Plus the Sooners aren’t going to lay down like a bunch of wimps and pheggots and piss down their pants the way every SEC team does when they play Bama. Now allow me to puke my fucking brains out for giving those shit heads north of the Red River any fucking props......

Bammer 48
OU 45

Man, I'm getting a screenshot of that one....:nod:

BlueDevil

OBX Legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans are treating OU much like they treated tosu in 2014.

Not giving them much of a chance, getting mad when OU fans are confident in their team.

We all know what happened. Zeke ran for 200+ yards on that “unbeatable” defense and Meyer absolutely clowned Saban in the last meeting between the two. Bama fans didn’t learn a thing.

Don’t count OU out. Don’t let Bama fans ridicule you for believing in your team Oklahoma fans.

I haven't really seen many posts confirming this. Some have pointed out their defense is crappy but the majority seems to think they can give them a good game.

I think OU has a chance, Bama will probably win but it won't be a blowout.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama turned the ball over 5 times in that game, and I know the last score wasn't offensive, it was AJ turning the ball over again and an Oklahoma player doing the scope and score.

And of course, Knight was hitting crazy good passes. But mostly, I'm worried about Oklahoma's defense making plays and getting turn overs. I personally do not believe Oklahoma is the better offense of the 2.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama turned the ball over 5 times in that game, and I know the last score wasn't offensive, it was AJ turning the ball over again and an Oklahoma player doing the scope and score.

And of course, Knight was hitting crazy good passes. But mostly, I'm worried about Oklahoma's defense making plays and getting turn overs. I personally do not believe Oklahoma is the better offense of the 2.

Hopefully OU comes out loose and aggressive with nothing to lose. Taking chances on 4th down en sech balls to the wall and make Bama earn it

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully OU comes out loose and aggressive with nothing to lose. Taking chances on 4th down en sech balls to the wall and make Bama earn it

Our defense is over-rated I think. We were giving up points to start the season, everyone knew our defense wasn't good, then we started playing lower ranked offenses and people thought it was great. Did well against Georgia in the 2nd half though, that was nice. But still, Oklahoma picked a good year to get Alabama. I'm pretty sure you're going to score 30+, 40+ wouldn't be a shocker.

But I think our offense is under-rated. I think Oklahoma fans are gonna shit themselves.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is over-rated I think. We were giving up points to start the season, everyone knew our defense wasn't good, then we started playing lower ranked offenses and people thought it was great. Did well against Georgia in the 2nd half though, that was nice. But still, Oklahoma picked a good year to get Alabama. I'm pretty sure you're going to score 30+, 40+ wouldn't be a shocker.

But I think our offense is under-rated. I think Oklahoma fans are gonna shit themselves.
People don't realize. Alabama scored 35 against UGA in their worst Offensive game of the year...While swapping QB's due to injury.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s the only way to play it, we have nothing to lose being such an underdog.