• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does AU case open up can of worms?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. No reason at all.

A church $200,000 in debt and about to be foreclosed on randomly finds a wealthy donor just as Cam commits.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

His brother was in the NFL...

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, look up the word NAIVE and it's meaning, kid........

seriously? you are a fool. If you think the NCAA would just walk away if they had evidence that church repairs happened with money that could not be explained then you are naive...Seems the definition fits you better:
having or showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information; credulous: She's so naive she believes everything she reads.

there is nothing anywhere that points to Cecil getting mystery money from some place. you can think what you want but you can't point to any facts and concoct a credible story based on those facts that shows Auburn did anything wrong...

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Trust me, give Auburn enough time and they will shoot themselves in the foot. I'll put it to you this way. If they go on a streak of mediocre years, and three or fours years of losing to Alabama, they will get desperate and make a move.

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, give Auburn enough time and they will shoot themselves in the foot. I'll put it to you this way. If they go on a streak of mediocre years, and three or fours years of losing to Alabama, they will get desperate and make a move.

Is that the excuse bama fans use?

NCAA STATEMENT TO AUBURN AFTER Cam Newton/HBO 4 INVESTIGATION
“After conducting more than 80 interviews, the NCAA has concluded its investigation into Auburn University. The NCAA enforcement staff is committed to a fair and thorough investigative process. As such, any allegations of major rules violations must meet a burden of proof, which is a higher standard than rampant public speculation online and in the media."

NCAA STATEMENT TO ALABAMA AFTER Albert Means INVESTIGATION
"They were absolutely staring down the barrel of a gun," said Thomas Yeager, chairman of the infractions committee.
"These violations are some of the worst, most serious that have ever occurred," he said

NCAA STATEMENTS TO ALABAMA AFTER The Textbook INVESTIGATION
“Serial repeat offender.”
“Abysmal infractions track record.”
“An institution with an appalling and unprecedented recent infractions history.”
“Extensive recent history of infractions cases ... unmatched by any other member institution in the NCAA.”

It's over. Someone else did a much more thorough investigation than you and came to a different conclusion based on what they found versus innuendo they read online. Bama fans running around claiming that Auburn is the dirtiest school around have blinders on and should really just shut up and enjoy their season...

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is that the excuse bama fans use?

It's over. Someone else did a much more thorough investigation than you and came to a different conclusion based on what they found versus innuendo they read online. Bama fans running around claiming that Auburn is the dirtiest school around have blinders on and should really just shut up and enjoy their season...

Mr. Bubble! I love Mr. Bubble! I feel like a kid again thinking about that...

Anyways, Mr. Bubble, Auburn is the dirtiest school of all time. Tied only with ASU.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mr. Bubble! I love Mr. Bubble! I feel like a kid again thinking about that...

Anyways, Mr. Bubble, Auburn is the dirtiest school of all time. Tied only with ASU.

Oops, mistook you for SMU. Easy to do, since you only trail them by one infraction.

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said...blinders. You can worry about shit that happened 20 or 50 years ago. Just ignore the fact that 'bama has been on probation for, what?, the last 10 years? And is a repeat offender.

How many schools do you really think could go through the scrutiny Auburn did and come out unscathed. Auburn is clean and you'll just need to get over it...