• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do Lakers Fans An Apology

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been suggested that Lakers fans in general blamed everything in wrong on Mike D'antoni and that they owe him an apology because the Lakers flat out sucked, they sucked last year and had injuries to make it worse.

I say that's BS because I don't think Lakers fans blamed Mike D'antoni for everything. I personally blamed Jim Buss for hiring that dumb ass instead of Phil Jackson, but that was only part of the problem

The players including Dwight Howard sucked and there was nothing D'antoni could do about that

The players were injury prone and there was nothing D'antoni could about that.

The type of players signed by the Lakers were not a good fit for D'antoni or his system and there was nothing D'antoni could do about that either for one reason. He wasn't a good coach to begin with and you can't give a head coach the talent to run a good team.

I do, however blame D'antoni for Kobe's injury which should serve as a warning to Byron Scott. Kobe's body is going to suffer a similar fate if Scott does not slow Kobe's down and lower his minutes more.

I say no one owes D'antoni anything except good bye and have a nice day.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had nothing to do with D'Antoni being clueless about what to do with 2 big men? He tried his hardest to eliminate Kaman from the rotation last year as well. Jordan Hill said he would not have returned if D'Antoni was still in charge, that should tell you something.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I demand you apologize for fucking up the thread title

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer owes us all an apology for allowing TLF on these message boards.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had nothing to do with D'Antoni being clueless about what to do with 2 big men? He tried his hardest to eliminate Kaman from the rotation last year as well. Jordan Hill said he would not have returned if D'Antoni was still in charge, that should tell you something.

Yeah - he was clueless in running a legitimate system based in normal basketball. His system, however would be perfect for a young team like Arizona now because they are young, they can run and they aren't mature enough to play defense.

Quite frankly I am to glad he's gone to apologize

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, I'll tell you one thing, I love our fanbase lol.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said we need to apologize anyway?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and Gentlemen, this has been another :wtf: thread brought to you compliments of TLF.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been suggested that Lakers fans in general blamed everything in wrong on Mike D'antoni and that they owe him an apology because the Lakers flat out sucked, they sucked last year and had injuries to make it worse.

I say that's BS because I don't think Lakers fans blamed Mike D'antoni for everything. I personally blamed Jim Buss for hiring that dumb ass instead of Phil Jackson, but that was only part of the problem

The players including Dwight Howard sucked and there was nothing D'antoni could do about that

The players were injury prone and there was nothing D'antoni could about that.

The type of players signed by the Lakers were not a good fit for D'antoni or his system and there was nothing D'antoni could do about that either for one reason. He wasn't a good coach to begin with and you can't give a head coach the talent to run a good team.

I do, however blame D'antoni for Kobe's injury which should serve as a warning to Byron Scott. Kobe's body is going to suffer a similar fate if Scott does not slow Kobe's down and lower his minutes more.

I say no one owes D'antoni anything except good bye and have a nice day.

Holy_Crap.gif

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself agreeing with laker boys pic . I will say, nobody will stop Kobe from playing hi minutes, it's just what he does. Dude is 36? And still energizer bunny

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself agreeing with laker boys pic . I will say, nobody will stop Kobe from playing hi minutes, it's just what he does. Dude is 36? And still energizer bunny

The topic is about whether the Lakers fans were too hard on Mike D'antoni and did Lakers fans blame to much on D'antoni. That's what some in the newsmedia has suggest.

That suggestion is as I pointed out - Rediculous. We Laker fans have never been hard on any one:lol:
We are very gentle and kind people