• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT/ Nuggets vs Lakers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I was able to go to a bunch of nuggets games in the early 2000's as I had a relative that worked for the Nuggets so I got tickets a lot and lived in the area. I probably wouldn't look to go but this is an opportunity to complete going to all 4 major sports championship rounds/games all involving Colorado teams. I feel into the Avs Stanley Cup tickets in 2001 and Rockies WS in 2007 and a good friend is married to a well connected panthers fan who got us face value tickets for SB 50 so got lucky each time. No such connections this time around though and that price is tough to stomach but I want to make it happen.

Good deal. Live sports are always great.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely excited for the Nuggets. I'm not an NBA fan and was only loosely aware of how good a season they were having. I always follow them in the playoffs and as the regular season ended felt they had a shot of making a run. Now all of Denver's major sports teams have reached their respective league pinnacles:

Broncos: 8, 3-5
Avalanche: 3, 3-0
Rockies: 1, 0-1
Nuggets: 1, ?-?

Would love to see them finish this off.

Denver sports are so under rated. It is easily one of the greatest U.S. sports cities that nobody talks about.