• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Directv customers..

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody cutting the cord will pay in the long run because they will just charge more for internet or put tiers in, make you pay for apps, etc...they aren't going to lose money by people cutting the cord

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder what ever happened to nfl sunday ticket being just 99 bucks ? I wouldn't mind paying that but last time they wanted 200 [lus something but was giving it away free to new people so I said fu . I told them I only wanted to see one team and would be more than happy to pay 99 bucks and they said they can't do that .

wonder how landline phone companys are doing ? dial up internet ? brick and mortar stores ? times are changing !!!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i owned the nfl i would do pay per view every week at 10 bucks pick your poison . i bet they would make more but the worst part about all sports the refs and officials deside games by bad calls or no calls .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i loved paying 100 plus for cable and directv was 200 channels and maybe 50 different at best and the count the shopping channels . plus they use my power to work their shit and i pay them a fee .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, traded Sunday Ticket for Game Pass streaming. Good decision. All the games and then some.
Game Pass is better. The end.

I've got game pass. Can't watch until every late game is complete. Very hard to not know the scores already.....
Next year I'll get rid of Comcast and get sunday ticket.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing where Game Pass shows games hours later on delay. If this is true how can anyone claim it's better than the Sunday Ticket where you don't have to wait 4 hours in the cone of silence? And of course you can't record a stream which prevents watching on delay to skip commercials, pausing for the pizza delivery, as well as backing up and re-watching big plays or hot cheerleaders. Just seems like a totally different and inferior experience.

Absolutely correct. Sometimes even when the late game are over, you have to keep trying before you can connect. It can be very frustrating. When you are trying to not get the scores so it will seem live, somebody calls and says "nice win" When I watch the Pats after the late games are over, I miss Sunday Night Football.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing where Game Pass shows games hours later on delay. If this is true how can anyone claim it's better than the Sunday Ticket where you don't have to wait 4 hours in the cone of silence? And of course you can't record a stream which prevents watching on delay to skip commercials, pausing for the pizza delivery, as well as backing up and re-watching big plays or hot cheerleaders. Just seems like a totally different and inferior experience.

There is good and bad to game pass. Yes the games are delayed. They show the preseason games live but that is about it. So if you are one that can hold off then it is well worth it. If you need to watch games live then I would say stay away. Like I said though plenty of positives...

1) You get every single game. Yes I know the NFL package gets you every single game but they don't have the ability to just click on whatever game you want and watch it commercial free.
2) They have the condensed version of games. This is an incredible feature that allows you to get through games in a hurry. They only show the plays and cut out most of the commentary. For somebody like me who writes articles for an NFL website at least I love it. I can go through another team's games in a hurry and get a very good sense of the type of team they are and what they like to do.
3) Coaches film. If you want to go deeper into how the game of football truly works then getting the coaches film is huge. You get a whole new appreciation for the game when you watch this.

Negatives
1) Games are not live
2) Preseason when they are live the feed is usually not that great so you get frustrated trying to watch it.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the games are live and remain on line after they are finished. You can pause the games just like DVR. Also, after the games are over you can watch condensed version without commercials or the full tranmission.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is good and bad to game pass. Yes the games are delayed. They show the preseason games live but that is about it. So if you are one that can hold off then it is well worth it. If you need to watch games live then I would say stay away. Like I said though plenty of positives...

1) You get every single game. Yes I know the NFL package gets you every single game but they don't have the ability to just click on whatever game you want and watch it commercial free.
2) They have the condensed version of games. This is an incredible feature that allows you to get through games in a hurry. They only show the plays and cut out most of the commentary. For somebody like me who writes articles for an NFL website at least I love it. I can go through another team's games in a hurry and get a very good sense of the type of team they are and what they like to do.
3) Coaches film. If you want to go deeper into how the game of football truly works then getting the coaches film is huge. You get a whole new appreciation for the game when you watch this.

Negatives
1) Games are not live
2) Preseason when they are live the feed is usually not that great so you get frustrated trying to watch it.
Don't know where you guys are getting this thing about games being delayed. That is not true - have watched every Pats game this year including preseason.
The subscription is about 180 bucks and you buy it directly from NFL.com

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know where you guys are getting this thing about games being delayed. That is not true - have watched every Pats game this year including preseason.
The subscription is about 180 bucks and you buy it directly from NFL.com

They do not play the games live on Game Pass. They get them up pretty quickly but the games are delayed a bit. Preseason yes they will play them live but that is it.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely correct. Sometimes even when the late game are over, you have to keep trying before you can connect. It can be very frustrating. When you are trying to not get the scores so it will seem live, somebody calls and says "nice win" When I watch the Pats after the late games are over, I miss Sunday Night Football.....
Nope, all games are live and the connection is excellent if you have fast internet. You also get all the prime time games (MNF, SNF) which ST did not have.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do not play the games live on Game Pass. They get them up pretty quickly but the games are delayed a bit. Preseason yes they will play them live but that is it.
Do you have Game Pass? I do and you are wrong about the delay, all games are live, maybe few seconds delay but that is true for all streaming.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, all games are live and the connection is excellent if you have fast internet. You also get all the prime time games (MNF, SNF) which ST did not have.

You sure you are talking about game pass? I don't get ANY live games on game pass.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have Game Pass? I do and you are wrong about the delay, all games are live, maybe few seconds delay but that is true for all streaming.

Yes I do. It is live for those who are international.

This is straight from the subscription terms and conditions...

NFL Game Pass (Domestic) available to users in the United States, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (collectively, the "NFL Game Pass Domestic Included Territories"): includes access to live and archived video of NFL preseason games, archived video of regular season and post-season games);

The bolded part is what we are talking about. They are archived games not live.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait this is great news if the games are in fact live. We are planning on moving out of the area at retirement and I'm trying to figure out a way to tap into the games. Slingbox is an alternative, then I can access the local channels for all the teams. This is one as well but only if it's live or close to live.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait this is great news if the games are in fact live. We are planning on moving out of the area at retirement and I'm trying to figure out a way to tap into the games. Slingbox is an alternative, then I can access the local channels for all the teams. This is one as well but only if it's live or close to live.

Only if you are moving internationally are they live. I was told you can make it look like you live internationally but otherwise if you are still staying in the States you will have to wait a few hours before getting to watch the game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get why people continue to pay for DirectTV or DishNetwork.

I GET DirectTV if you're a DIE HARD NFL fan and from the south because you're clearly an ignorant stupid redneck to realize that the NFL Redzone and all NFL channels you pay for can be clearly had online for free, but whatever.

As for Comcast, they are the devil, but they give the best deals. $200 for a 150 gb Internet connection, EVERY channel (ALL PREMIUM), and two DVR boxes. Everyone basically has to go through Comcast anyway for Internet and if you want the 150gb connection by itself it's like $110. By the time you get done with that and then get the Dish crap it's well over $200, and you gotta deal with a crappy dish.

Living in Chicago, New York, ANY PLACE THAT FUCKING SNOWS!? Good luck with that dish... you'll be out there brushing it off with a broom because you lose reception. Dad has a cabin in Washington where it snowed. We were out there brooming it off every 2 hours to get reception.

Meanwhile here, I enjoy my **** on the TV 24/7 with zero interruptions. Ever gone outside to brush off a TV with KY Jelly or Astroglide glued to your dick? Yah.. not so fun.

Fuck DIRECTTV, fuck Dish Network, and FUCK YOU ALL!

On a separate note, mint Hershey kisses are underrated.