• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Direction Of Your Offense

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As who? Wes Welker was our only respectable receiver. I would rather have Amendola and Dobson than Welker and Lloyd.

I agree JDM, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks they might both be better. Wes was good and we got the most out of him but the lack of good wides was trouble for us. Too many time Wes was the only option. This resulted in a lot of catches for him but good teams could lean on him and we were in trouble.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would say the Broncos with the addition of Wes are going to want to pass early and often then try to finish off games with the rotation of 3 backs. My guess is the Broncos will mix it up offensively from week to week depending what the defense gives them considering they have 2 receivers with great deep threat ability and now a TE and WR that are great for the intermediate and short passes as well. Whichever the defense leaves open is where Peyton will go.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB-Geno Smith
RB-Chris Ivory
FB-Tommy Bohanon
WR-Stephen Hill
WR-Braylon Edwards
WR-Jeremy Kerley
TE-Kellen Winslow
LT-D'Brickashaw Ferguson
LG-Brian Winters
C-Nick Mangold
RG-Willie Colon
RT-Austin Howard

Hopefully Holmes returns and can be good again.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts keep preaching that they will become a running team. With all the talent at TE, WR and new offensive linemen, this seems somewhat out of character with what they do best. I do believe they are going with shorter routes so Luck will not take the pounding he had to absorb last year. More emphasis on ball control and keeping the offense on the field. Running team? Guess we will have to wait and see.

What they are trying to do on the defensive side is what I find intriguing.

simms3920

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the Bears roster again I just realized we might have the biggest group of offensive weapons in the NFL. Obviously the Bears went for the size and strength over the speedy and quick type of Offensive Weapons. Which direction did your offense head this year, Size? Speed? Mixture?

Here are 4 of the Weapons the Bears will be using on offense this year but luckily for us our size comes with very good speed. Unlucky for us who knows how the line and Cutler will perform.

Brandon Marshall: 6'4" 230 lbs
Alshon Jeffery: 6'3" 219 lbs
Martellus Bennett: 6'6" 265 lbs
Fendi Onobun: 6'6" 260 lbs

Bennett is going to drop a whole bunch of 1st down and TD passes. Not sorry to see him leave the Giants at all.

simms3920

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nicks and Cruz stay healthy....
Reuben Randle steps up as the 3rd WR...
David Wilson has a break out year....
Meyers is a better receiver than Bennett was, not the blocker though..

Then look for Eli to have a career year and put up lots of points.

The Defense however is a little scary