• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said before last year I wouldn't draft him and said the same thing this year. Last year he was pretty productive but still not close to his worth where he was getting drafted. Now, it seems it's getting worse. 11 points in PPR. I still don't say he is to the point where you bench him but it isn't far away if you feel you have better options. He just isn't reliable and it's not like he isn't get the volume. He got 14 and 13 carries in his first two games. If you look back at his rookie season, all games where he played 50+% of the snaps he averaged 14 carries/game. A few outliers with 25,20,26 but for the most part he is a 14-15 carry guy, he just hasn't produced. He's gotta be more involved in the passing game to be worth even close to his value but it seems he just isn't living up to the hype. He could be tolerable if he was a TD maker, he can't do that either. He has no glaring strengths to this point.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been a huge disappointment so far.

Doubt it changes much either since KC is do pass happy and for some reason they don’t use CEH is the passing game even though he is a good receiving back

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is what I thought he was. LOL
A guy that just wasn't special, but the Chiefs apparently thought he was a great fit and now they know he's a jag in their high powered offense and Mohomes/ Kelce/Hill is the engine that makes the other parts work good enough to get by with.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy that just wasn't special, but the Chiefs apparently thought he was a great fit and now they know he's a jag in their high powered offense and Mohomes/ Kelce/Hill is the engine that makes the other parts work good enough to get by with.

Imagine if the Chiefs had drafted D'Andre Swift or Antonio Gibson. I love either guy already in fantasy, but I'm guessing, both would be even more awesome in KC.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said before last year I wouldn't draft him and said the same thing this year. Last year he was pretty productive but still not close to his worth where he was getting drafted. Now, it seems it's getting worse. 11 points in PPR. I still don't say he is to the point where you bench him but it isn't far away if you feel you have better options. He just isn't reliable and it's not like he isn't get the volume. He got 14 and 13 carries in his first two games. If you look back at his rookie season, all games where he played 50+% of the snaps he averaged 14 carries/game. A few outliers with 25,20,26 but for the most part he is a 14-15 carry guy, he just hasn't produced. He's gotta be more involved in the passing game to be worth even close to his value but it seems he just isn't living up to the hype. He could be tolerable if he was a TD maker, he can't do that either. He has no glaring strengths to this point.

There were only 3 guys that I told myself I wouldn't be drafting this year: 1) Barkley; 2) Zeke; and 3) CEH. I just fear that Barkley won't be the same, that Zeke has lost a step, and that CEH was never that good to begin with.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you're right about him not having any big strength. He is neither very big or very fast.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mohomes/ Kelce/Hill is the engine that makes the other parts work good enough to get by with.
Not to derail from the CEH bashing...
Prior to coming into the league, Mahomes was compared to the career interceptions-leader Favre. I think we are starting to see inklings of that comparison as time goes on. Scrambling and launching bombs to Kelce and Hill. It all looks like orchestrated talent now. Maybe Mahomes is on the cusp of orchestrated chaos?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the Chiefs had drafted D'Andre Swift or Antonio Gibson. I love either guy already in fantasy, but I'm guessing, both would be even more awesome in KC.
Tee Higgins would've been nice

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the Chiefs had drafted D'Andre Swift or Antonio Gibson.
Isnt the rumor that Reid was urged to draft him because Mahomes wanted him on the team?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to coming into the league, Mahomes was compared to the career interceptions-leader Favre. I think we are starting to see inklings of that comparison as time goes on. Scrambling and launching bombs to Kelce and Hill. It all looks like orchestrated talent now. Maybe Mahomes is on the cusp of orchestrated chaos?
I'm guessing if the Chiefs don't have their draft picks and roster moves from the past 3 seasons work out then they'll probably resemble the Stafford Lions post-Megatron at some point. They definitely need some players to step up for the team to maintain its status.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ill-advised throw towards Kelce in the 4th quarter that was a gift wrapped INT, is certainly evidence to that theory. He's gotten away with so many of those types of throws the past couple seasons, I'm wondering if he thinks that its normal to get away with it?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, he's a fraction more than I thought he was. I thought he was a complete poser and would be an absolute bust. But, he is an NFL level RB, just not one of the better ones, as anyone drafted anywhere near that highly should be.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swift, Gibson..sure that'd be nice.
I was begging for JK Dobbins myself, but heck, Jonathon Taylor or Cam Akers could've been had too!
that draft had a lot of talent at the RB position, and KC took the biggest gamble outside of Gibson who was still technically a WR who played a little RB at the time, and took him over everyone else

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or a lineman

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're right about him not having any big strength. He is neither very big or very fast.
Whomever is the best RB in this forum, is basically what he looks like.

I'm hoping he's just hurt and he'll get his legs back, but what a terrible pick if this is what he is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember this thread, for once I was on the right side for 2 years.

Crazy what just a couple of years can do to a guy. Remember this is the guy picked 2 spots ahead of Swift and 9 spots in front of Taylor.

Projection (pre-season) - via ESPN Matthew Berry
2020 (rookie year) - RB5
2021 - RB15
2022 - RB30

Final ranking
2020 - RB22
2021 - RB46
2022 -