• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Diontae Spencer ‘prec thread

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure that his short comings in Denver was due to him, or the overall poor special teams play, but he doesn’t offer a lot at WR, and my hope is that we find a returner that can offer more value on offense or defense.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the best to Diontae, he was one of those Broncos, like Trindon Holliday and Jordan Norwood, that I liked probably more than warranted ..

Maybe it's the number 11 ..

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer is the type of return man who I am fine as having as our return man because he is is pretty trustworthy back there but he doesn't do enough overall as a PR and offers nothing at WR to really warrant a roster spot... But the ability to trust him catching the ball back there is a very important asset. He could break one from time to time but last year was really blah for him. Just not good enough as an overall PR to carry him on the roster to just do that.. Russell wants 6 WR weapons. ;)

Spencer was a well liked teammate and I hope to see him land elsewhere and continue playing.

Isaiah McKenzie got a new contract this week. That's the guy that we should have kept around the offers more as a WR then Spencer. But I also get it.. Inpatient Elway.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Isaiah McKenzie was the one that got away. He was spectacular in that Bills vs. Chiefs playoff game.