• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Difference between 15-0 and 7-6

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like y'all need to step up y'alls sister/daughter fucking y'all are famous for to fill those empty seats.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They show them all on tv. Not going to watch a practice game when LSU had a baseball series this weekend with something actually on the line.

We had both, except our baseball game was with a top 10 team. I went to both the Orange & White game and was part of the huge crowd making a positive impression on the sideline full of 2020 & beyond recruits we had in attendance and then walked over and was part of the crowd to witness us beat #8 Louisville to win a crucial ACC series.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spring game? I still wouldn't go if my team had Alabama's run.
I'll go if the weather is nice; it's a good excuse to be outside and watch something related to football. But if it's even remotely bad out, no way. But I also have season tickets. I could see the draw for people who can't afford to go to games regularly, it's a free chance to get into the stadium and watch your team play live. It's the people who actually pay for tickets to spring games that don't make sense to me.