• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Tom Brady cost himself first ballot HOF status?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK for the reading challenged.

NO I DO NOT THINK GOODELL HAS ANOTHER SHOE TO DROP.

lol

That's NOT what I asked you. I asked you if you TRULY thought that Goodell would come after his golden boy and one of his besties based solely on innuendo and bullshit? Good night. I'll catch your answer in the AM.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The texts would lead anybody but a blind homer to the conclusion Brady wanted the balls deflated and in fact had them deflated for a long long time. No telling how long Brady has had the balls deflated, years is my guess. He was in fact found guilty by the NFL. Hey good luck with that appeal.

Exactly.........We all know the day of the Championship game,they all of a sudden had a brainstorm of deflating footballs?
It was something that has been done before..........
If it was the weather,then why did the Colts player or whoever discovered it being flat,say something then? It`s not like that was the first cold weather game ever............:rolleyes2:.

In other news................OJ and Casey Anthony are still innocent..............

Last edited:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's NOT what I asked you. I asked you if you TRULY thought that Goodell would come after his golden boy and one of his besties based solely on innuendo and bullshit? Good night. I'll catch your answer in the AM.

YES DUMB ASS.:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.........We all know the day of the Championship game,they all of a sudden had a brainstorm ofr deflating footballs.
It was something that has been done before..........
If it was the weather,then why did the Colts player or whoever discovered it being flat,say something the? It`s not like that was the first cold weather game ever............:rolleyes2:.

In other news................OJ and Casey Anthony are still innocent..............
:L

The ignorance of the general population is simply stunning.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES DUMB ASS.:L

And now WE have proof that you are insane.

:behindsofa:

And quit with the name calling, show some respect and act your age.

You duck and dodge every fucking question thrown your way then act all up in arms when we have to spell it out for you in order for you to answer. Much like Brady, had you answered the question directly and honestly the first time, you wouldn't be in this predicament. :whistle:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now WE have proof that you are insane.

:behindsofa:

And quit with the name calling, show some respect and act your age.

You duck and dodge every fucking question thrown your way then act all up in arms when we have to spell it out for you in order for you to answer. Much like Brady, had you answered the question directly and honestly the first time, you wouldn't be in this predicament. :whistle:

No it seems the answer has to be spelled out for you.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it seems the answer has to be spelled out for you.

Read your answers again and let me know which of your prior responses actually answered the specific question I asked you without being tethered to utter bullshit that has . I'll wait.
And you actually think they held back their best information?:L

You clearly don't understand the process the NFLPA is using. They will follow the CBA. They have too. It's required before the National Labor Board will accept hearing the case.

You should probably read up a bit more on it. This isn't about getting the suspension reduced during the CBA required appeal. This is about the NFLPA big game hunting.

Here's one of your "answers" to my question. Still no answer.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how I see it playing out. Brady along with the NFLPA will have the appeal via the CBA. It will be heard by Goodell.

The NFLPA will then immediately after the ruling will move to have it heard by the National Labor Board due to abritrary and capricious nature of the Leagues handling of the matter.

The NLB will agree to hear the case.

The NFLPA will ask that it be heard on what has already been presented.

An independent arbitrator hears the case.

The league is forced to prove it acted in fairness and not arbitrary and capricious. Something that will be nearly impossible for them to show.

The punishment will get tossed. (Just like each of the last handful of cases with the NFL v the NFLPA)

Brady will not serve a single game.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read your answers again and let me know which of your prior responses actually answered the specific question I asked you without being tethered to utter bullshit that has . I'll wait.

Here's one of your "answers" to my question. Still no answer.

So what you are saying is you are incapable of inferring meaning from context. Got it!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood20k feel free to not be a coward and jump into the actual conversation. :nod:

Just jump in with both feet before reading what has been said/wriiten..........Gots to see what was written first.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, but I just see your response as your way of deflecting the fact that TB/Pats had something to do with cheating the game again and it is easier for you to argument the process ahead then the 20/20 hindsight stupidity of your QB and/or organization.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, but I just see your response as your way of deflecting the fact that TB/Pats had something to do with cheating the game again and it is easier for you to argument the process ahead then the 20/20 hindsight stupidity of your QB and/or organization.

There is literally no evidence of them doing anything of the sort. Feel free to post such, the league hasn't, and you're banking on it's because they are holding back waiting for the appeals process.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying is you are incapable of inferring meaning from context. Got it!

I am saying that when I ask you if you believe Goodell to want to put the screws to the Pats unless he had evidence and your response is "well, ahem, umm, it's CBA vs NFLPA"...uh, yeah, I guess I AM incapable of inferring meaning from context. Or you didn't answer my question. Yanno, either way.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh the cowardly way. :clap:

Theres not much left...............These guys have covered it all and you still can`t come to your senses,that yes Tom knew all about those balls being deflated...................Hate to tell you,but its true.

Theres nothing left to say.

You`re lke a father that believes his son does no wrong..................I get it.

No problem.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am saying that when I ask you if you believe Goodell to want to put the screws to the Pats unless he had evidence and your response is "well, ahem, umm, it's CBA vs NFLPA"...uh, yeah, I guess I AM incapable of inferring meaning from context. Or you didn't answer my question. Yanno, either way.

Translation, your lack of reading comprehension is willfull.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres not much left...............These guys have covered it all and you still can`t come to your senses,that yes Tom knew all about those balls being deflated...................Hate to tell you,but its true.

Theres nothing left to say.

ou`re lke a father does not wanna believe his son does no wrong..................I get it.

No problem.

Feel free to post the evidence other than you wishful thinking that it's true.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom............Could you hand over your phone.............Tom 'no thanks"

If you have nothing to hide..............why hide?