• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Tom Brady cost himself first ballot HOF status?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation, your lack of reading comprehension is willfull.

Right, or you are trying to be cute because your ass is pinned to the wall. Either way, its fun to watch you defend so defiantly something that shouldn't be.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, or you are trying to be cute because your ass is pinned to the wall. Either way, its fun to watch you defend so defiantly something that shouldn't be.

How can my ass be pinned to the wall when you can't even post the evidence to support your preconcieved narrative?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't have to post something that you have attempted to cover at nauseum. Text messages implying Tom from Pats employees. Tests on balls that look a bit wonky. Prior opponents bitching about the same thing about the same team...and none else. A past history of organizational contempt for on-field rules. Tom guarding his cell like a fucking teenage girl.

I don't have any evidence that Bonds took roids either, should I believe him to be innocent?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good night for reals, got an early morning. We'll continue this mañana. :suds:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't have to post something that you have attempted to cover at nauseum. Text messages implying Tom from Pats employees. Tests on balls that look a bit wonky. Prior opponents bitching about the same thing about the same team...and none else. A past history of organizational contempt for on-field rules. Tom guarding his cell like a fucking teenage girl.

I don't have any evidence that Bonds took roids either, should I believe him to be innocent?
:L

Assumptions and inuendo, GUILTY!! lol

Way to go Inspector Clouseau

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.........it'll be another decade before he gets his ~HOF~ intro into Canton,.........by that time many of the haters (here) posting will have = graduated high school/moved onto the grownup/world.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.........it'll be another decade before he gets his ~HOF~ intro into Canton,.........by that time many of the haters (here) posting will have = graduated high school/moved onto the grownup/world.

Lol, grownups don't care about lying and cheating? One of the main reasons Pats fans are so upset is because this is a legacy issue.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's NOT what I asked you. I asked you if you TRULY thought that Goodell would come after his golden boy and one of his besties based solely on innuendo and bullshit? Good night. I'll catch your answer in the AM.

I think once the investigation started he had to come up with something, since Goodell probably can't afford another huge mistep. Even for the golden boy. Wells did that.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, grownups don't care about lying and cheating? One of the main reasons Pats fans are so upset is because this is a legacy issue.

People forget the details. no one really cares about Rice and stickem or the Broncos and their cap penalties or even Bountygate and Saints and how they relate to their SB titles.

There will always be the haters, but most will look at Brady's career and see the positives. Many had already done that with Spygate.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will get in first ballot....... with a big fat "*" next to his name. 10 - 15 years from now we will be watching ESPN and they will have a whole episode about the NE Patriots. 90% of it will be about cheating and the Tom/Bill tarnished legacy. The same clown-car of patriots fans we have all witnessed on SportsHoopla will still be clamoring about an NFL conspiracy.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think once the investigation started he had to come up with something, since Goodell probably can't afford another huge mistep. Even for the golden boy. Wells did that.

Thank you for the reply, that was what I was looking for in terms of an honest assessment from a Pats fan. I don't necessarily agree but I understand your position.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will get in first ballot....... with a big fat "*" next to his name. 10 - 15 years from now we will be watching ESPN and they will have a whole episode about the NE Patriots. 90% of it will be about cheating and the Tom/Bill tarnished legacy. The same clown-car of patriots fans we have all witnessed on SportsHoopla will still be clamoring about an NFL conspiracy.

30 for 30

"What if I told you that a dynasty was tainted by stupidity?

What if I told you that one QB could completely screw an organization over attempts to solidify his own legacy?

What if I told you that Tom Brady was one of the best QBs who will never be considered the best, mainly because of his penchant for soft balls?"

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 for 30

"What if I told you that a dynasty was tainted by stupidity?

What if I told you that one QB could completely screw an organization over attempts to solidify his own legacy?

What if I told you that Tom Brady was one of the best QBs who will never be considered the best, mainly because of his penchant for soft balls?"

Before Brady's even eligible, more damning proof will come out on him. Bet on it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No argument here.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though he is the Pete Rose of the NFL, i still think he gets in. Don't get me wrong, I think Brady is a great QB who didn't need to cheat to win. Sadly his legacy outside of Massachusetts will forever be known as a cheater....

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........and 10/15 yrs. from now you'll still be stuck in a MCD's [drive-thru] taking everybody's order.......and taking all your pathetic , whiney, frustrations out on the world.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though he is the Pete Rose of the NFL, i still think he gets in. Don't get me wrong, I think Brady is a great QB who didn't need to cheat to win. Sadly his legacy outside of Massachusetts will forever be known as a cheater....
.....and Peyton will forever be known as = "the biggest/fraud of postseason",....sad.