• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Tom Brady cost himself first ballot HOF status?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....and Peyton will forever be known as = "the biggest/fraud of postseason",....sad.
That's not true and you know it. Not only does the GOAT have a ring, but he also has a higher postseason QB rating than the QB with 4 rings who will go down in history as a mother fucking cheater! Hahaha

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone checked on Hammerdown? You are supposed to check in with your doctor if your hard-on last for more than four hours.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true and you know it. Not only does the GOAT have a ring, but he also has a higher postseason QB rating than the QB with 4 rings who will go down in history as a mother fucking cheater! Hahaha
Lol,......individual-statistics don't equate to post-season wins/rings,.....sad.,....he's always been a "ME-ME" type guy throwing his team-mates under the bus thru the years...(his kicker and O-line esp.).,....sad.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*........plus........if he wasn't such a greedy fkk he'd probably have another ring or two.....!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think once the investigation started he had to come up with something, since Goodell probably can't afford another huge mistep. Even for the golden boy. Wells did that.

Once the investigation was in full gear I think he had to come up with something. Despite the noble hopes of Patriots fans ;) I just they had to come up with some wrongdoing. Can you imagine if the Wells reports exonerated the Patriots... LOL. Ka-boom. I think a lot of people would think Goodell was in the fix with Kraft.

Last edited:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's be nice and say he'll also get easily into the HOF.

But unless he gets another ring he'll never be part of the GOAT discussion.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you just call Peyton "the Post-season Pant-shitter" Manning the GOAT?!? That's cute.

Signed,

Joe Montana's nickname "Joe Cool"

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you just call Peyton with ONE ring the GOAT? That's pretty hilarious. The only thing Manning has significantly more of is FOREHEAD!

Signed,

Joe Montana's 4 SB rings

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be nice and say he'll also get easily into the HOF.

But unless he gets another ring he'll never be part of the GOAT discussion.

There is NO WAY Manning is GOAT. Even with ESPN's 24 hr ball washing of this guy, there is really no way. Now, he is a 1st ballot HOFer. Montana was better. Marino was better. Even Elway IMO was better. And those are just the QBs that I've seen in my lifetime.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing my ass off for this discussion. While Peyton belongs in the discussion of GOAT, he certainly has fallen short. An Elway-esque late career surge would certainly help his cause. I think late career playoff failures are more likely. He is past his prime. The top of the list is still Montana and Brady. I expect Brady to win 2 more and cement himself at the top but I am a homer.....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

tests should be required to start threads.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady should be dis-allowed in the HOF because he has made a career out of throwing 5 yards or less

Now knowing he has to cheat to be a dink and dunk master? No brainer

Congrats to Pats fans on their holiday March for Tom, while he was vacationing in Ibiza.

You shouldn't all be dropped to the bottom of the ocean

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No sense bringing Mariano Rivera into the football discussion...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sense bringing Mariano Rivera into the football discussion...

Don't tell Dirt that, he'll start to argue with you that he doesn't qualify because all he did was throw half innings his whole career.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell Dirt that, he'll start to argue with you that he doesn't qualify because all he did was throw half innings his whole career.

duly noted

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's always going to be known as a liar and a cheater who played for a team that cheated. Whether you think it's fair or not, that's going to be a big part of his legacy.

JMO...fringe NFL fans will not care at all...neutral fans will certainly recognize it, but he's done so much more good that deflategate will not tear all of that down.

AFCE fans that are not Patriot fans...yes, this will be part of his legacy.

I consider myself a neutral fan here...yes, it matters, but for the umptenth time...to me, it's the aftermath more so than the act.

OP...I'm not sure who votes on the HOF in the NFL, but I'm going to say no...it will be remembered, but won't effect him.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing my ass off for this discussion. While Peyton belongs in the discussion of GOAT, he certainly has fallen short. An Elway-esque late career surge would certainly help his cause. I think late career playoff failures are more likely. He is past his prime. The top of the list is still Montana and Brady. I expect Brady to win 2 more and cement himself at the top but I am a homer.....

I think he's barely in the discussion at this point.. "Yeah he's great but..."

He and Denver had an amazing record breaking season only to cough up a gargantuan hair-ball of epic proportions in the Superbowl.

So bad that all records from that season are barely mentioned.

He's going to need a really good season this year.