• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez insults Josh Norman

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so we have a difference of opinion on what owning means. 32 yards is now considered getting owned? Take your small victories where you can I guess? Dallas has had a lot of disappointment for the last 20 years.
And this right here illustrates exactly why you are such an ass.

Reactions: DJ

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drawing flags and being ejected is far from the same thing.
Naturally that goes without saying. But two unsportsmanlike can. Especially after warnings.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this right here illustrates exactly why you are such an ass.
If speaking the truth makes me an ass so be it. Pull up your panties and tell me what I said was wrong. Don't go all drama queen. Stay focused on this topic. Dez had 3 catches for 32 yards in two games. So yes if a Dallas fan wants to claim that as owning someone then yes they are taking their small victories. Over the past 20 years what has Dallas done worthy that deserves talking about?
Maybe it's there are too many dumb asses here, not necessarily asses.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the BS cease after the warnings?
It appeared to. Not sure how we went down this path this far? I just mentioned it could result in flags and ejections.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If speaking the truth makes me an ass so be it. Pull up your panties and tell me what I said was wrong. Don't go all drama queen. Stay focused on this topic. Dez had 3 catches for 32 yards in two games. So yes if a Dallas fan wants to claim that as owning someone then yes they are taking their small victories. Over the past 20 years what has Dallas done worthy that deserves talking about?
Maybe it's there are too many dumb asses here, not necessarily asses.
Only a total dick would somehow jump from Dez and what his stats were to the Cowboys not winning for 20 years and that is what you are in every thread. It doesn't even make any sense. What is your logic? Another fan says something that upsets you and you bring up the Tuck rule out of nowhere for some dumb reason. You can't win any of the 10,000 fights you start and you go off tangent with meaningless drivel. You are just an angry little man. Funny though how the same idiots that bring up 20 years also stat the SBs aren't relevant because they were a drop older than that. I don't bring up old superbowls or seasons. I only deal with the present and in the present we are 10-1 which is better than the Pats. that must sting you good. And neither of our teams won the SB last year so you got nothing there either. So Why would a cowboy fan be taking small victories in a WR stats for one game if we have the best record in the league if that is your angle? Personally I think it's meaningless at this point. You are just dumb and like to argue.

And fitting in both a drama queen reference and a pulling up your panties reference in one post is pretty much indicative of how upset and bent out of shape you are here and pretty much every thread. But, nothing new there. I wonder if you have even one friend? I don't mean here, I mean in real life. You can't win arguments so you go to the name calling as if it helps your dumb points. I'm disappointed you didn't go to your obsession with gay stuff comment. Me thinks you bring that one up just a little too much...be loud and be proud Nancy Drew...

Carry on and I'm sure you'll have hours of responses to enlighten us with...

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a total dick would somehow jump from Dez and what his stats were to the Cowboys not winning for 20 years and that is what you are in every thread. It doesn't even make any sense. What is your logic? Another fan says something that upsets you and you bring up the Tuck rule out of nowhere for some dumb reason. You can't win any of the 10,000 fights you start and you go off tangent with meaningless drivel. You are just an angry little man. Funny though how the same idiots that bring up 20 years also stat the SBs aren't relevant because they were a drop older than that. I don't bring up old superbowls or seasons. I only deal with the present and in the present we are 10-1 which is better than the Pats. that must sting you good. And neither of our teams won the SB last year so you got nothing there either. So Why would a cowboy fan be taking small victories in a WR stats for one game if we have the best record in the league if that is your angle? Personally I think it's meaningless at this point. You are just dumb and like to argue.

And fitting in both a drama queen reference and a pulling up your panties reference in one post is pretty much indicative of how upset and bent out of shape you are here and pretty much every thread. But, nothing new there. I wonder if you have even one friend? I don't mean here, I mean in real life. You can't win arguments so you go to the name calling as if it helps your dumb points. I'm disappointed you didn't go to your obsession with gay stuff comment. Me thinks you bring that one up just a little too much...be loud and be proud Nancy Drew...

Judging as an outsider to this little dispute this post appears to be the work of, wait for it, an angry little man.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talk about drivel and being all over the board. Are you really that dumb? I'll type real slow so maybe you can keep up because obvously you didn't comprehend my last post.
The Dez comparison to 20 years of mediocrity fits for any fan who's taking 3 catches for 32 yards over two games as owning someone. Can you not put those two together and see where they meet?
I forgot to mention you should unruffle those panties before you pull them up. Yes a Raider fan brought up his hatred of the Pats. I responded with what most Raider fans hate most. The infamous tuck rule. Again you can't follow this logic? It's called good old fashioned ribbing.
Do you considering joking on a sports blog and arguing points with facts not just emotions fighting? No wonder you're so sensative. The arts and crafts board is that way>>>>>>>>>>>see if they have a set of nuts for you.
I for one could care less whether others bring things up from the past or not. I'm chatting with you. Naturally you're living in the present. The last time the Boyz were relevant tv was still black and white.
The Boyz are 10-1 and having a great season. Two stud rookies. NE is 8-2. Both are at the top of their conferences. Not sure why that would "sting" me? It has nothing to do with HFA? You're really struggling. Is football new to you?
No I have zero friends and I'm a little old angry man. Good to know Nostradamus is safe.
I think maybe you've confused me with other posters? It's understandable with how upset you are. I very rarely bring up gay comments. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I mean I don't want to upset you further as I notice youukeep leaving your rainbow calling card around my posts. There is that better? No you can take a small vvctory as well.
unruffled panties that way^^^^^^^^^^^^

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well :thumb: ...least you took this opportunity.

At least I took the time to read your post. But as the debate goes on and the responses grow longer you 2 just lost your last member of the audience. I'll let you guys continue on your own.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Dez tweet all the times he exposed Josh or was he full of shit?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are that dumb. How much longer was my post compared to your previous post:scratch:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about drivel and being all over the board. Are you really that dumb? I'll type real slow so maybe you can keep up because obvously you didn't comprehend my last post.
The Dez comparison to 20 years of mediocrity fits for any fan who's taking 3 catches for 32 yards over two games as owning someone. Can you not put those two together and see where they meet?
I forgot to mention you should unruffle those panties before you pull them up. Yes a Raider fan brought up his hatred of the Pats. I responded with what most Raider fans hate most. The infamous tuck rule. Again you can't follow this logic? It's called good old fashioned ribbing.
Do you considering joking on a sports blog and arguing points with facts not just emotions fighting? No wonder you're so sensative. The arts and crafts board is that way>>>>>>>>>>>see if they have a set of nuts for you.
I for one could care less whether others bring things up from the past or not. I'm chatting with you. Naturally you're living in the present. The last time the Boyz were relevant tv was still black and white.
The Boyz are 10-1 and having a great season. Two stud rookies. NE is 8-2. Both are at the top of their conferences. Not sure why that would "sting" me? It has nothing to do with HFA? You're really struggling. Is football new to you?
No I have zero friends and I'm a little old angry man. Good to know Nostradamus is safe.
I think maybe you've confused me with other posters? It's understandable with how upset you are. I very rarely bring up gay comments. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I mean I don't want to upset you further as I notice youukeep leaving your rainbow calling card around my posts. There is that better? No you can take a small vvctory as well.
unruffled panties that way^^^^^^^^^^^^
What the heck are you even talking about??? Kick the dog yet???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I took the time to read your post. But as the debate goes on and the responses grow longer you 2 just lost your last member of the audience. I'll let you guys continue on your own.
Apparently you are too dumb to see the different names of different posters? Or was PDays 6 word post too long too???