• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant's Antics getting ridiculous!!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that he wears his heart on his sleeve but he surely needs to tone it back. His antics screem "look at me" and he is far to talented to be judged for this and not his abilities. Let your game talk for you.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love Dez on the Patriots.

Well they could have had him. I'm pretty sure NE traded down twice in the first round that year. Once to Denver (who selected Demaryius Thomas) and then again to Dallas (who selected Bryant).

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Troy wouldn't put up with it. That's why.

But keep defending him....and be sure to resign him when his contract is up, OK? Sign him to top dollah like he'll want. Over pay him like you did Romo. Be like Jerry and don't listen to anyone else.

Cowboy fans deserve what you've got.

So Troy wouldn't put up with it, but he put up with Big Ben? OK got ya.
Yeah Cowboy fans have a say in overpaying players, and fans listening to someone will make a difference. I guess since we can't storm Jerry's office, kidnap him, steal his money and sign the players we want, we deserve what we have. What an idiotic post.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not Troy's job to keep offensive players in line. There's leaders on the defensive side and the offensive side and players hardly cross that line. They aren't really around each other during the week that much.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not Troy's job to keep offensive players in line. There's leaders on the defensive side and the offensive side and players hardly cross that line. They aren't really around each other during the week that much.

True story according to Franco Harris:

Back in 1974 when the Steelers were shuffling QB's from Bradshaw to Gilliam to Hanratty it was hard to find who the starter was.

Until Mean Joe Greene spoke up and said Terry was the starter and that's who the team was going to back. From that point on, there was no discussion from any of the players as to who the starting QB was.

You seem to have this image that the team is separated strictly along offensive and defensive lines. It's not that way. If Dez walked off the field on the Steelers the way he did on the Cowboys, Big Ben would talk to him and after that, Troy would pull him aside and tell him to grow up. It might even get physical.

He wouldn't be allowed to be the spoiled baby he is in Dallas.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't like to lose and when you're up as much as they were that late, to blow it. Can you blame him? No, anybody in that moment would have been pissed. He just wears his heart on his sleeve and that's why he is judged the way he is. I love his antics, it's one thing if he is crying about not getting the ball in crunch time or bitching out Romo. Guy walked off because his team blew a big lead in a big game and could cost them a playoff chance.

nobody likes to lose!

suck it up though and don't be a little whiney bitch about it

i can appreciate the fact that his antics come from a desire to win but i don't think that makes it ok

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant?

"Cancer!"

Tom Brady berates the refs, throws tantrums on the sideline and spews vulgarities for the camera, then cusses out reporters in a :72 press conference.

tombrady.gif

"He's passionate."

[MEDIA=twitter]412660769424044032[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]412396920225931265[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]412388462323847168[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]395715197953789952[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]394562078783983616[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]412390336342683650[/MEDIA]

i think brady is a whiney bitch too

Last edited by a moderator:

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one think Dez is a leader. He gets pissed and spouts off. I would to if my team constantly fucked up in the end. What I don't like is having to be separated by teammates. You can yell and get people pumped up with out getting in someone face. I have no issue what he did. I have a bigger issue with Brady swearing and walking off like a little girl. Someone needs to get in his face for that.

yelling at people does not equal a leader

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So IYO several past Steeler players have been unprofessional. I was listening to 105.3 the fan tonight on my way home, the Cowboys ledgen show was on and wouldn't you know it they had Mean Joe Green on the show as a special guest. He said he can relate to Dez because his first three years with the Steelers they sucked. He went on to say he walked off the field numerous times before the game had ended and no one made a big deal about it then. He also recalled watching the cowboys play the Colts in the Super Bowl, Bob Lylly was so frustrated that he threw his helmet all the way to midfield. Dez losing his cool is nothing new among NFL football players.

that stuff was back in the pre twitter, Facebook, 24 hr news era

things are much more visible today

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched a couple of his mic'd up games this year and I agree. He needs to be surrounded by energetic and highly competitive teammates like he is. Like here in Seattle for instance, I would love to have that guy on my team.

he would fit in nicely in seattle

(i'm being sincere)

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Troy wouldn't put up with it, but he put up with Big Ben? OK got ya.
Yeah Cowboy fans have a say in overpaying players, and fans listening to someone will make a difference. I guess since we can't storm Jerry's office, kidnap him, steal his money and sign the players we want, we deserve what we have. What an idiotic post.

have you tried?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story according to Franco Harris:

Back in 1974 when the Steelers were shuffling QB's from Bradshaw to Gilliam to Hanratty it was hard to find who the starter was.

Until Mean Joe Greene spoke up and said Terry was the starter and that's who the team was going to back. From that point on, there was no discussion from any of the players as to who the starting QB was.

You seem to have this image that the team is separated strictly along offensive and defensive lines. It's not that way. If Dez walked off the field on the Steelers the way he did on the Cowboys, Big Ben would talk to him and after that, Troy would pull him aside and tell him to grow up. It might even get physical.

He wouldn't be allowed to be the spoiled baby he is in Dallas.

Don't you think it's sort of silly for you to assume that no one from the defense of Cowboys' pulled him to the side talked to him about this. I mean this is a blatant assumption unless for some reason you have 24 hour surveillance on Dez.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of you likely understand the level of professional arrogance required to make it in pro sports.
Really, all that matters is performance but you must keep the fans happy.
Personally, I love his passion. If he played for the Patriots you would never hear about his "antics"