• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant's Antics getting ridiculous!!

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if players show passion on the sideline.... at times. Getting into an argument in the heat of the moment is one thing, walking out on your team when you're losing with time on the clock and plays left to be run, no matter how meaningless is another. Especially when you had no problems garning all the attention you could direct towards yourself just a minute or two earlier in attempt to prove to the world just how great you are.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He apologized...that proves it.

As I said, I have more proof than you.

And as I said players are often times required by management to apologize whether it's heartfelt or not. Dez has acted like a prim donna since he arrived he has proven he pretty much does not give a damn what anyone thinks about him. How you are missing this escapes me.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that because that's the responses I have been getting on this thread. "You can't comment on something another player does not on "your team" That annoys me, I have a say on what I want and this is something that should be talked about regardless of the player or team.

It bothers me because of all the money they are getting and sadly they "are" role models and one day when and if I have children I don't want them to think Dez is one, that's all. Again, he is an amazing talent and from a talent standpoint the Cowboys are very luck to have him.

Does his antics seem to be working for the Cowboys? NO... They still lose and don't seem to really take what he says into consideration (again, just my opinion, not stating fact) and that is why I believe the media is overhyping this and let's not forget the media made the Cowboys "America's Team" so when something like this happens they are all over it.

Fair enough, I personally won't let my kids use NFL players as role models. I mean ultimately I have limited control but I think you know what I mean.

Also, as I said originally, Dez's antics have little to do with this teams performance. If anything, he tries to motivate his team. Walking off the field was a bad move but the game was lost before that. This is no game where you can blame a loss on Dez for his behavior.

It turns out Dez was mic'd up for this game and after watching this, it seems like like Dez was the only one that motivated about the game. It's more disturbing to me that all the other players look like they have something better to do.

'Sound FX': Dez Bryant - NFL Videos

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It turns out Dez was mic'd up for this game and after watching this, it seems like like Dez was the only one that motivated about the game. It's more disturbing to me that all the other players look like they have something better to do.

I've watched a couple of his mic'd up games this year and I agree. He needs to be surrounded by energetic and highly competitive teammates like he is. Like here in Seattle for instance, I would love to have that guy on my team.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I said players are often times required by management to apologize whether it's heartfelt or not. Dez has acted like a prim donna since he arrived he has proven he pretty much does not give a damn what anyone thinks about him. How you are missing this escapes me.

It was your statement that he didn't mean his apology. Prove it.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched a couple of his mic'd up games this year and I agree. He needs to be surrounded by energetic and highly competitive teammates like he is. Like here in Seattle for instance, I would love to have that guy on my team.

I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to him too. I don't see a "me first" guy. I see a guy with a lot of passion who gives 100% at all times. Sure he shouldn't have walked off. But the game was over. It was victory formation time for the Pack's offense. He apologized. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stormed off because they lost, not because he was upset that he wasn't getting the ball. Who in their right mind loves to lose? NOBODY, it's clear the guy hates to lose and they never should have lost that game. Dez is just one of the problems with this team, but he's far from the biggest. Guy is a top 5 talent

Top 5 talent, with a 10 cent head. Everybody in the NFL has an alpha male personality and everbody hates losing, not many walk off the field. Growing up is part of being a professional, he hasn't grown up yet.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 5 talent, with a 10 cent head. Everybody in the NFL has an alpha male personality and everbody hates losing, not many walk off the field. Growing up is part of being a professional, he hasn't grown up yet.

I'll take the immaturity of not handling embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss well, over the apathy displayed by most of the other Cowboys players and coaches.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anyone who says they don't want dez on their team is lying. He may be childish, but he wants to win.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the immaturity of not handling embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss well, over the apathy displayed by most of the other Cowboys players and coaches.

I agree, but there's only so many times you can go to that well before everyone gets sick of it.

The Cowboys issues aren't being fixed post game, so act professionally and save that intensity for between the whistles where it can be useful to your football team. The tantrums/walking off the field stuff isn't productive to helping your football team get better. Everybody in the Cowboys locker room wants to get better, but how will Bryant's actions help anything?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone who says they don't want dez on their team is lying. He may be childish, but he wants to win.

I'm not sure why you would say this. I am very happy that Dez Bryant is not a Raven.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's in a mature, veteran filled lockerroom with a coach that knows how to handle him he'll be fine. The problem is there is no accountability in Dallas, the leaders on the team don't have the demeanor necessary to instill respect and fear in teammates. At the end of the day I think Dez Bryant is a porch dog, he'll bark but I think with the right people around him he'd be a non issue.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's in a mature, veteran filled lockerroom with a coach that knows how to handle him he'll be fine. The problem is there is no accountability in Dallas, the leaders on the team don't have the demeanor necessary to instill respect and fear in teammates. At the end of the day I think Dez Bryant is a porch dog, he'll bark but I think with the right people around him he'd be a non issue.

I think if he tried that schtich in Pittsburgh, Troy would snap him back in a heartbeat.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to say watching this:

Does give me a different opinion of Dez. Looks like a guy that's really wants to win, a guy that gives congrads to team mates, someone who gets pumped and tries to pump up his team mates. Immature...yeah, he is. Still, I would not mind seeing him is a Seahawks uniform.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to say watching this:

Does give me a different opinion of Dez. Looks like a guy that's really wants to win, a guy that gives congrads to team mates, someone who gets pumped and tries to pump up his team mates. Immature...yeah, he is. Still, I would not mind seeing him is a Seahawks uniform.

I think some people in the press, along with some fans, try to pile on when it comes to this guy. As you said, he may be immature, but he's serious about winning, and only the uninformed or those with agendas state he's a cancer or out of control.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if he tried that schtich in Pittsburgh, Troy would snap him back in a heartbeat.

Why would you think that? Did he slap the shit out of that thug you guys call a QB in Pittsburgh when he was acting like an ass off the field? NO, so I doubt he would say a word to Dez. Oh and I would take Dez's behavior over Ben's any day.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you think that? Did he slap the shit out of that thug you guys call a QB in Pittsburgh when he was acting like an ass off the field? NO, so I doubt he would say a word to Dez. Oh and I would take Dez's behavior over Ben's any day.

Because Troy wouldn't put up with it. That's why.

But keep defending him....and be sure to resign him when his contract is up, OK? Sign him to top dollah like he'll want. Over pay him like you did Romo. Be like Jerry and don't listen to anyone else.

Cowboy fans deserve what you've got.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I personally won't let my kids use NFL players as role models. I mean ultimately I have limited control but I think you know what I mean.

Also, as I said originally, Dez's antics have little to do with this teams performance. If anything, he tries to motivate his team. Walking off the field was a bad move but the game was lost before that. This is no game where you can blame a loss on Dez for his behavior.

That's good. As most likely no parent should! So I commend you for that! true you ultimately can only say don't be like so and so but it's truly up to the child if they will or not. Not to mention everywhere they go outside your own home there are televisions where they can see sports or movies 24/7. Good luck with that by the way!

i am not trying to blame the Cowboys losses on his antics at all because he isn't making Romo throw INTs or giving up points on defense. I'm just saying he isn't making himself look good out there with his antics and his antics are ruining how good of a player he truly is.

I will admit he does appear to be the only player on the team who actually cares about playing so I will give him that much!