• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant's Antics getting ridiculous!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also acting like a moron when he was called for PI when he clearly was holding the defensive player. Dude went off the deep end on that one. Amazing he didn't get a flag on it for birating the officials, which he could have gotten.

He is a firery guy that's for sure but his emotions get the best of him and exactly the wrong time.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I walked back to the locker room because I was emotional...it had nothing to do with my teammates we had it... We fought and didn't finish

LMAO!!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this shows that Jason Garrett has no control over him. This shit happens on a regular basis with this guy, he needs to get the message that it is not cool. He obviously thinks he can do whatever he wants and that he is above the rest of the team.

He is a great player but not even T.O. did this kind of shit.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame him. His coaches are complete and utter fucking morons! No way in hell you have Romo throwing the ball in that spot. Murray was torching them for 7+ yrds a carry.....I would have walked too...

Meant to say, its not right, but I can't blame him...

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame him. His coaches are complete and utter fucking morons! No way in hell you have Romo throwing the ball in that spot. Murray was torching them for 7+ yrds a carry.....I would have walked too...

Meant to say, its not right, but I can't blame him...

Yes, you can blame him and I do.

You are a PROFESSIONAL in the National Football League. Act like it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this shows that Jason Garrett has no control over him. This shit happens on a regular basis with this guy, he needs to get the message that it is not cool. He obviously thinks he can do whatever he wants and that he is above the rest of the team.

He is a great player but not even T.O. did this kind of shit.

Neither does Jerry Jones. No one respects that guy. He needs to walk up too.

I understand being pissed off for losing but after you commit a PI which clearly was don't go off on the officials like that!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also acting like a moron when he was called for PI when he clearly was holding the defensive player. Dude went off the deep end on that one. Amazing he didn't get a flag on it for birating the officials, which he could have gotten.

He is a firery guy that's for sure but his emotions get the best of him and exactly the wrong time.

Yeah that was stupid. But he was the only reason the Boys were able to stay in the game for as long as they did. He shouldn't have walked off early... but I understand. If I were him I might have wanted to get away to stop me from killing whomever was responsible for the 2nd half play calling.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stormed off because they lost, not because he was upset that he wasn't getting the ball. Who in their right mind loves to lose? NOBODY, it's clear the guy hates to lose and they never should have lost that game. Dez is just one of the problems with this team, but he's far from the biggest. Guy is a top 5 talent

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would fine him and bench him, but Jerry Jones' ego wont allow it.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stormed off because they lost, not because he was upset that he wasn't getting the ball. Who in their right mind loves to lose? NOBODY, it's clear the guy hates to lose and they never should have lost that game. Dez is just one of the problems with this team, but he's far from the biggest. Guy is a top 5 talent

That last TD was insane.... about as good as it gets and I watch Megatron every week

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not worth it. Good fit for the Cowboys though.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worth it. Good fit for the Cowboys though.

It's hard to say. Maybe he's just immature and would be the same way anywhere. But they have such dumb MFers calling the shots there it might cause a lot of guys to throw a fit.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to say. Maybe he's just immature and would be the same way anywhere. But they have such dumb MFers calling the shots there it might cause a lot of guys to throw a fit.

It certainly doesn't help that Michael Irvin mentors him... One prima donna to another!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Dez's defense (sort of), I don't think his antics are purely selfish, me me type of stuff. He's not a get me the damn ball type of guy the media would like us to think. I truly believe he is a guy that just hates to lose and isn't mature enough to handle himself when this type of stuff happens. As opposed to a TO type who would rather look good and lose than look bad and win. As long as TO had 8 or 9 grabs and a TD nothing else mattered to him, they could lose by 3 TDs. I honestly don't think that's Dez's mindset.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you can blame him and I do.

You are a PROFESSIONAL in the National Football League. Act like it.

That goes for so many players in this league. Would you say the same thing to people who pop off at mouth and show boat all the time?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That goes for so many players in this league. Would you say the same thing to people who pop off at mouth and show boat all the time?

I think the ones who are blaming him, are the ones who seem to have a strong dislike thowards him, or just hatred over jealousy of him not being on their team.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the ones who are blaming him, are the ones who seem to have a strong dislike thowards him, or just hatred over jealousy of him not being on their team.

Yeah, seriously. I mean...I think he had a very valid excuse for checking out early. He just cares more about winning then everyone else. People need to stop being haters.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A wide receiver being a diva. What has the world come to?