• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant's Antics getting ridiculous!!

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think it's sort of silly for you to assume that no one from the defense of Cowboys' pulled him to the side talked to him about this. I mean this is a blatant assumption unless for some reason you have 24 hour surveillance on Dez.

I don't, but the owner had to hire a baby sitter for him for when he's not on the field. Kind of telling don't you think?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of you likely understand the level of professional arrogance required to make it in pro sports.
Really, all that matters is performance but you must keep the fans happy.
Personally, I love his passion. If he played for the Patriots you would never hear about his "antics"

yes you would. I think it would not be as bad as it is now with the Cowboys but you would still hear about it.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think it's sort of silly for you to assume that no one from the defense of Cowboys' pulled him to the side talked to him about this. I mean this is a blatant assumption unless for some reason you have 24 hour surveillance on Dez.

Obviously no one with authority.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't, but the owner had to hire a baby sitter for him for when he's not on the field. Kind of telling don't you think?

I pretty confident that was only for that season and yeah, it is sort of silly but at the same time Dez has owned up to a ton of his flaws and matured as a player since. Yeah, he still does some stupid stuff time to time but he owns up to it and doesn't make excuses. The media just makes assumptions of what is going on before they actually have all the information… like when they assumed Dez was yelling at Romo for the ball and being a diva when he really was just yelling saying lets get them next time and being a team player.

But you seriously don't think it is goofy to form an opinion on something that has no evidence to back it up?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously no one with authority.

How exactly is this obvious?

Come on dude, you completely made up a scenario of how you think your team would react if they were in a similar situation. Then you assumed that not only your team would follow the formula of said scenario but another team did not. There is no evidence here just a ton of speculations and assumptions. I can say with full confidence I have no idea how the team reacted to it or what they did… all teams do there best to keep a lid on these types of things. I do know Dez came out and admitted his mistake though-appoligized to his team and to the fans- and thats more that a lot of players would do.