• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it but we might really have to consider signing Dez. Doctson is in a walking boot (and hasn't been productive) so he might be out a few weeks, and our receivers are very thin.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it but we might really have to consider signing Dez. Doctson is in a walking boot (and hasn't been productive) so he might be out a few weeks, and our receivers are very thin.
We have Floyd

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sold on our WRs either, but.......maybe Alex could consider throwing some balls to WRs first so we can make at least a half-ass evaluation of the present WRs. At least before we go adding more WRs he won't throw to. And not only does Smith not throw much to WRs. When he does they are for minimal gains as JC's 8.78 ypc and Doctson's 9.60 ypc indicate. The only reason Richardson has a better than average ypc is due to that 46 yd TD he caught last week. W/O that catch though, his ypc of 14.56 on 9 catches/1 TD/14 funky ass targets plummets to an unimpressive 10.6 ypc. Our supposed legitimate deep threat needs to average more than 10.5 yards per catch. In order to do that though our QB has first got to give our WRs the opportunities to make plays.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on our WRs either, but.......maybe Alex could consider throwing some balls to WRs first so we can make at least a half-ass evaluation of the present WRs. At least before we go adding more WRs he won't throw to. And not only does Smith not throw much to WRs. When he does they are for minimal gains as JC's 8.78 ypc and Doctson's 9.60 ypc indicate. The only reason Richardson has a better than average ypc is due to that 46 yd TD he caught last week. W/O that catch though, his ypc of 14.56 on 9 catches/1 TD/14 funky ass targets plummets to an unimpressive 10.6 ypc. Our supposed legitimate deep threat needs to average more than 10.5 yards per catch. In order to do that though our QB has first got to give our WRs the opportunities to make plays.

Welcome to my club.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3