• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iglesias is tied for 3rd in infield singles with 22....

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is not Iggy stats it's the way carries himself on the field most of it is because of how young he is.... the Tigers need a leader to get these guys going in the right direction.... Miggy on the field will go long way in that direction

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is not Iggy stats it's the way carries himself on the field most of it is because of how young he is.... the Tigers need a leader to get these guys going in the right direction.... Miggy on the field will go long way in that direction

Miggy isn't and never will be the leader of the team. He is like a large child. I have met him personally multiple times. He is not the type of guy that is going to get on a player or keep guys in line. Its not a knock on him... its just the reality of the situation. Guys like Kinsler and Vmart have to play that role. Tori Hunter thrived in that role in the past... which is something the Tigers are missing from last season.

I completely agree the Tigers need a voice that keeps them playing the right way. Ausmus isn't that guy... An established manager that doesn't take shit would be a huge help for this kind of stuff, but losing Tori Hunter's voice noticeably hurts as there are not to many guys able or willing to take his place. Tigers lineup is actually quite young.. and it shows sometimes.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to seriously disagree with this. Iglesias is in the top part of the league for infield hits. He gets them because he runs hard to first every at bat. If you are going to rip everything about the guy... at least give him credit where due.. its not like the guy doesn't hustle his ass off every time to first. He does.
He gets infield hits because he makes consistent contact and seldom puts a ball in the outfield. He doesn't hustle plenty.

Keep white knighting if you want to.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets infield hits because he makes consistent contact and seldom puts a ball in the outfield. He doesn't hustle plenty.

You can get 22 infield hits without hustling?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its obvious you just don't like the kid. Thats fine. But if you can show me one at bat the kid doesn't hustle to first on.. I would be surprised.

Not sure if its fans in general or just Tigers fans.. but man do Tigers fans love to find one player to focus their frustrations on. I have to laugh someone could dislike Iglesias as much as you do. His positives far outweigh his negatives. You make it out like the kid is some scrub that is ruining the Tigers season... When in fact.. he is actually one of the few bright spots.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seldom puts the ball in the outfield? Really? The kid has 83 hits outside of the infield. Stats are stats... the only thing you have correct here is the fact he makes consistent contact... Iglesias rarely K's.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone thinks the Tigers are an aging team... when in reality.. their lineup is one of the youngest in baseball.

When the Tigers put Tyler Collins in LF and Marte at 1st, the Tigers only have 2 guys in their lineup over the age of 27. And 3 when Miggy is back.

Their rotation has 3 guys under 25 right now. Their pen has what 2 guys over 30?

Maturity and leadership are an issue right now for sure. Once again.. Ausmus isn't helping with that.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ausmus is not a leader you are right and that is why myself and others have said why you should be let go is not the right person for this team. He was the wrong guy when they hired him because it was at that time veteran team built to win right then. He had and still does no experience it was a big mistake by the Tigers. Now someone like our buddy Iffy will say oh but he doesn't hit the ball or throw the pitch but he needs to be a leader and he is not.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Monday in Kansas City
Gose
Collins
Kinsler
VMart
JD
Nick
Marte
Avila
Romine SS
Boyd on the hill.....
Good to see the hard hitting Alex of Avila back in the lineu. ....not

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums.... why do you care what I think about Tigers players and prospects... am I on Royals boards worrying about your opininon? Seriously Bums.. don't be so bitter that I banned you from my sports chat site. Quit stalking me and move on with your life.

thought you were going to mlive or even your own site, oh yeah, nobody there on yours, lol

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not have this stupid Kansas City Detroit fight here it's getting old get over it

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not have this stupid Kansas City Detroit fight here it's getting old get over it

My issue with Bums has nothing to do with KC or baseball... My issue is that he stalks me across multiple internet sites. He is trash.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ausmus is not a leader you are right and that is why myself and others have said why you should be let go is not the right person for this team. He was the wrong guy when they hired him because it was at that time veteran team built to win right then. He had and still does no experience it was a big mistake by the Tigers. Now someone like our buddy Iffy will say oh but he doesn't hit the ball or throw the pitch but he needs to be a leader and he is not.

Ausmus doesn't have any traits of a strong leader. He can have an IQ of 200 for all I care.... his leadership skills are truly lacking. His management decision making is crap. He doesn't help the team get better and I honestly believe they won the division last year in spite of him.

The Tigers need a respected leader to take over... Say what you want about Ozzie Guillen.. but he would be a huge upgrade as far as leaders go.. and inject much needed energy into the clubhouse. Love the guy or hate him... but nobody can say he wasn't the man in his clubhouse.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought you were going to mlive or even your own site, oh yeah, nobody there on yours, lol
Why do you come here and post messages to me bums? Nobody wants to see it... Its almost as if you have some sick attraction to messaging me. You just can't stay away.

Plenty of people log into my site including about 5 KC fans Bums... you can't though... I banned you.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you come here and post messages to me bums? Nobody wants to see it... Its almost as if you have some sick attraction to messaging me. You just can't stay away.

Plenty of people log into my site including about 5 KC fans Bums... you can't though... I banned you.

You were banned from SportsHoopla and CBS for being a douche.
just like CBS, nobody wants to see your BS messages period, but yet here you are. Just BSing again, hell knowing you, you probably just started it so you could say you banned me, lol, glad it makes you feel good, lol.

a quote on Tigers page on CBS "nascarisno1 5pts
FeaturedJul 9, 2015
hey!!!! where is everyone hanging out to chat during games now? no1 is ever in the one vice started"

and make that 3 royals (ShoeShineBoy, Bastyd, FuzzNut) fans and you log into that site. while the 4th left (Kiddude) and the 5th you made up, all on there to make fun of you and your site, lol, strangely, no other fans, even tiger fans supporting it. 4 or 5 guys on a site, 1 you and 3 that make fun of you is great site, lol..guess the word "plenty" means something different outside of miami, lol...no wonder you BS about prospects as well, you BS about everything.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were banned from SportsHoopla and CBS for being a douche.
just like CBS, nobody wants to see your BS messages period, but yet here you are. Just BSing again, hell knowing you, you probably just started it so you could say you banned me, lol, glad it makes you feel good, lol.

a quote on Tigers page on CBS "nascarisno1 5pts
FeaturedJul 9, 2015
hey!!!! where is everyone hanging out to chat during games now? no1 is ever in the one vice started"

and make that 3 royals (ShoeShineBoy, Bastyd, FuzzNut) fans and you log into that site. while the 4th left (Kiddude) and the 5th you made up, all on there to make fun of you and your site, lol, strangely, no other fans, even tiger fans supporting it. 4 or 5 guys on a site, 1 you and 3 that make fun of you is great site, lol..guess the word "plenty" means something different outside of miami, lol...no wonder you BS about prospects as well, you BS about everything.

I was never banned from CBS. My original login is still usable to this day.... Is your original CBS log in banned? Yes it is... quit stalking me. You come onto Tigers threads to post to me. You came onto a site I created.... You were banned from CBS for stalking and making GUN THREATs to me... You were even banned from this thread before... Seriously Bums... its old. What are you in your 50's? Grown men are not supposed to stalk other grown men. Its weird.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuba Night on ESPN for the Tigers/Royals game. Iggy not in lineup. The guy may be one of the top 3 SS in baseball, but Latino hot dogs don't sell tickets in the midwest. Guy is still young, maybe he learns life's lessons easily in the near future. I admit to surprise that he has kept his average up all season...I was expecting he'd pull the same thing Gose has done in the last month or so.