• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go again I do not cut and paste the lineup I type it in every day..... Mr know it all

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday night at Comerica
Gose
Iggy
Kinsler
VMart
JD
Collins
Nick
Avila 1B
McCann
Norris on the hill. ....
I can't believe me posting this lineup could offend somebody such a simple mind

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday night at Comerica
Gose
Iggy
Kinsler
VMart
JD
Collins
Nick
Avila 1B
McCann
Norris on the hill. ....
I can't believe me posting this lineup could offend somebody such a simple mind

Not sure who it offends... But I am sure you are implying its me... I don't get offended by anything here. I am amused you just went from calling me mr know it all to having a simple mind...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums back on Tigers threads... lol... I guess that happens when Daddy Tigers spanks the kid Royals. Ventura sucks harder than Farmer.... Has WAY MORE MLB STARTS... has a bad attitude... and THAT is why he will not make it. Teams don't have patience for hot heads with 5+ era's.

Buck can't guys out in AAA or majors while Ventura already has more wins in WS games than Verlander.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums back on Tigers threads... lol... I guess that happens when Daddy Tigers spanks the kid Royals. Ventura sucks harder than Farmer.... Has WAY MORE MLB STARTS... has a bad attitude... and THAT is why he will not make it. Teams don't have patience for hot heads with 5+ era's.

Vice back in SportsHoopla...lol..

Norris sucked while reliever Farmer swallowed. Farmer will fit right in to Detroit's pen. good call. Just like the rest of your "good" relievers you keep predicting for the Tigers, you will be right one day on a Detroit reliever and like the lady at the slot machine, you will let everyone know, lol.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice back in SportsHoopla...lol..

Norris sucked while reliever Farmer swallowed. Farmer will fit right in to Detroit's pen. good call. Just like the rest of your "good" relievers you keep predicting for the Tigers, you will be right one day on a Detroit reliever and like the lady at the slot machine, you will let everyone know, lol.

Do you ever get tired of stalking me? Bums is just pissed I banned him from my sports chat site... All the other royals clowns can come there and do often... but bums... nope... he gone.

Last edited:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice...tell me about Fulmer we got from the Mets...

High upside guy. Former 1st round pick... only 22. Walks a few to many but to be expected from a younger guy... his command is coming around and will improve with age like most. Big fastball around 95-95 mph. Wipe out slider. Good changeup. People speak very highly of him. From all accounts Dombrowksi was in love with him and he was the key to the Cespedes trade.

Probably could be in play for a rotation spot by next year.. but I would say another season in the minors before he realistically is ready for the bigs. He is completely dominating AA this year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beau Burrows is turning me on... guy is completely dominating the Gulf Coast league... which may not be that big of a league.. but he is only 18. He has given up on only 12 hits in 19 innings... 21 k and 10 BB... very impressive numbers. Tigers may have gotten a good one.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alec Kinsena another 2015 draft pick that is dominating the GCL... kid was a late round high school pick only 19... dominating with a 1.38 era in 6 starts.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday in the park..... the dugout dustup twins are in tonight's lineup
Davis
Iggy
Kinsler
VMart
JD
Nick
McCann
Marte
Gose
Simon on the hill. ...

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boston announcer said at the start of the seventh inning I can't believe the Tigers don't have someone in the bullpen..... the other guy said maybe because Simon's pitch count is OK..... the first guy said I don't care if he's only throwin 15 pitches I'd have somebody up..... I kind of wonder what Brad was watching?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boston announcer said at the start of the seventh inning I can't believe the Tigers don't have someone in the bullpen..... the other guy said maybe because Simon's pitch count is OK..... the first guy said I don't care if he's only throwin 15 pitches I'd have somebody up..... I kind of wonder what Brad was watching?

The look on Brad's face when he walked out makes me wonder if he really did go to an ivy league school... he has some real idiotic facial expressions...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus this game is a slobfest between two fecal pitching staffs.