• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verhagen is going to end up closing games in detroit... the guy has a freakish ground ball rate and throws strikes...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown lies so much its not even funny. All I have to say is one thing.. Have I posted on the Royals thread once? He sure seems to post on Tigers threads plenty... I don't call you over here bums... you come on your own. I need to grow up? LOL.. this is coming from the fucking loser that comes to every site I am on to try to troll me. Seriously bums... Find something else to do with your time.

once again, I was on SportsHoopla before you and you followed me a month later...guess that "joined" date is too hard for you to read. hmmm but then again facts don't get in your way.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
• Tigers minor league first baseman Dominic Ficociello was named a Rawlings Minor League Gold Glove Award winner Monday. Ficociello, who split the 2015 season between Single-A Lakeland and Double-A Erie, posted a .996 fielding percentage and committed just four errors in 979 chances. Ficociello selected among qualifying players from the 10 full-season minor leagues.

wasn't some clown saying the tigers farm can't produce a 1st baseman?

.278 ave, 17 hr in 1377 abs and 1 to 3 walk to k ratio, 12th round pick....the next John Olerud for sure, have no idea why he isn't on prospect reports or why he can't even make the 30th ranked tigers list. Should be taking over for Miggy in a couple of years.

But good call on that prospect by you though.:L

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
• Tigers minor league first baseman Dominic Ficociello was named a Rawlings Minor League Gold Glove Award winner Monday. Ficociello, who split the 2015 season between Single-A Lakeland and Double-A Erie, posted a .996 fielding percentage and committed just four errors in 979 chances. Ficociello selected among qualifying players from the 10 full-season minor leagues.

wasn't some clown saying the tigers farm can't produce a 1st baseman?

.278 ave, 17 hr in 1377 abs and 1 to 3 walk to k ratio, 12th round pick....the next John Olerud for sure, have no idea why he isn't on prospect reports or why he can't even make the 30th ranked tigers list. Should be taking over for Miggy in a couple of years.

But good call on that prospect by you though.:L
No you idiot.. Iffy said it.. but then again.. you two are both clowns so I could see how you could get confused. You sure do like posting on Tigers boards.... Why is that? Not much going on with the Royals boards these days? A nice 10-17 stretch right before the playoffs start will do that I guess.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny you care so much about me talking about the prospects in the Tigers system... I do it because many people don't have the time nor does any news outlet really do a very good job of educating anyone about Tigers prospects. Guys like Tyler Collin and Drew Verhagen are not known to Tigers fans until they come up to the big leagues... Greg Holland was a 10th rd pick... Devon Travis was a 13th rd pick... the round you are picked has nothing to do with your ability to have a decent career. You make fun of the Tigers farm system... but the Royals system isn't going to be rated that much higher... and could actually be worse than the Tigers next year. Have you looked at the Royals farm lately? A combination of calling guys up and trading them away for turds like Cueto has left your top 30 prospects with Bubba Starling back in the top 5... What are his career minor league numbers bums?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously... da55bums is like that drunk, fat, slob at the bar that comes over and tries to talk to you at the bar and won't go away when you are busy trying to have a conversation with someone else...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raul Mondesi is looking like a real keeper lol... with his shitty .243 BA, 88 k and his amazing 6 hr and sparkling .279 OBP in AA ball... lol.. that is your top prospect now bums... oh how the mighty farm system in kc has fallen.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny you care so much about me talking about the prospects in the Tigers system... I do it because many people don't have the time nor does any news outlet really do a very good job of educating anyone about Tigers prospects. Guys like Tyler Collin and Drew Verhagen are not known to Tigers fans until they come up to the big leagues... Greg Holland was a 10th rd pick... Devon Travis was a 13th rd pick... the round you are picked has nothing to do with your ability to have a decent career. You make fun of the Tigers farm system... but the Royals system isn't going to be rated that much higher... and could actually be worse than the Tigers next year. Have you looked at the Royals farm lately? A combination of calling guys up and trading them away for turds like Cueto has left your top 30 prospects with Bubba Starling back in the top 5... What are his career minor league numbers bums?

The Tigers have to move up in the rankings at some point, 1-they can't go lower 2-they have to rebuild. The Royals were one of the top teams a few years ago, yes, calling up guys and trading guys pulls from that, of course they will continue to drop in rankings.

The entire MLB scouting system ranks the tigers farm system 30th for 2 years in a row, its not making fun of it, it is what it is. I make fun of you hyping guys from it to be more than they actually are. Your hyping guys from the worst system in the majors, they don't get better because you hype them. Your not educating anyone if your making shit up.

Bubba and Moya are about exactly the same, difference Moya is the Tigers #1 prospect, neither will play in the majors in a full time role, I won't BS/hype people otherwise. If Bubba ever has a 6 to 1 strikeout/walk ratio like Moya, he wouldn't even be top 15 royal prospect. You really don't realize how bad Moya is going to be, and that's sad.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously... da55bums is like that drunk, fat, slob at the bar that comes over and tries to talk to you at the bar and won't go away when you are busy trying to have a conversation with someone else...

lol, while vice is the one that will lie with a straight face and after he leaves, you realize he put all his drinks on your tab got your address and had your house cleaned out before last call.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, while vice is the one that will lie with a straight face and after he leaves, you realize he put all his drinks on your tab got your address and had your house cleaned out before last call.
LOL.. Royals boards must really be slow... that 10-17 record has all the Royals fans except this clown real quiet.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and da55bums.. Moya isn't the Tigers #1 prospect anymore.. Fulmer is...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonights lineup looks like something from 2003.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They have a lot less than knowledge of Daniel Norris and baseball than I do," Ausmus said. "So I'm not really concerned about it."

This made me laugh.... Ausmus quoted this to MLive.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wednesday
Gose
Davis
Kinsler
JD
NICK
Collins
Avila 1B
McCann
Machado
Boyd on the hill. ..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins wants a spot on the 25 man next year really bad.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....No Miggy tonight? I'll sure miss those walks and singles to right field. Kind of reminds me of Harvey Kuenn. ('cept old Harv only made about $6000 a year)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pudge in the booth... very cool... one of my all time favorites.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Hawk call the game vs the Royals right now... my god is he an ass hat.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smitty... your boy bums is posting some seriously stupid shit on the al central smack thread... the guy is a moron bro.