• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious how you feel about the Royals own top prospect (Mondesi) having 88 K to just 19 walks in AA this year... or his 394 k to just 94 walks for his minor league career... His on base percentage is puke... Moya's OBP through AA is much better... what does that say for your shit farm system? LOL

I think Mondosi is so overrated and getting his prospect ranking based half on his dad's mlb production and getting the genetics bonus all former MLB players kids get. DeShields and EY, Jr, got the same advantages, not fair but its the way it works since Griffey jr and Bonds. He might play in the majors longer just because he is a SS unless he has a freakish change in something. Will not be a good mlb player.

Moya's OBP is good? holy good gawd.

It says the Royals have called up or traded their better prospects to benefit them for the last few seasons and why they are winning.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dixon Machado, by Bum's own minor league k/9 vs bb/9 standard has a much better shot at making it in the MLB than Royals top prospect Mondesi does... Tigers's spent $125,000 on Machado...

Steven Moya was the Tiger's 15th best prospect in 2013 by the way... He climbed the ranks by actually producing... He wasn't even supposed to be at the level he is right now.. FYI Tyler Collins was a higher regarded prospect pre 2013 by far. I don't know why Bums keeps posting all over the place acting like I have been bragging up Moya... Just because I have posted about him doesn't mean I think he is a future MVP. But then again... reality and truth are not strong points of ol bumsy...

strangely, I noticed him the other day...I like Machado and your right he does have a better chance at hitting good in the majors. Now your getting it, looking smarter after 1 post already. I like it.

but then you make up something stupid again, lol, not an MVP, lol jesus, love how you just add things on your own , you actually think Moya will be a solid MLB player...major league pitching will destroy him. Moya climbed the ranks because of no better alternative.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... and Verhagen's career minor league BB/9 = 2.9
Wade Davis Minors BB/9 = 3.3

lol, like you to cherry pick to try and make yourself feel good...that's K rates and W rates

Verhagen's K/9 5.9
Davis K/9 8.8

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be humiliating to post stuff thinking you will end up looking smart... only to have someone point out how flawed your post is repeatedly.... Is that why you follow me around bumsy? Is it to prove to me that you are not stupid? Its cute you care what I think about you... Its very sweet you want to prove to me you are smart... But for a mid 50's grown ass man to care so much about what a mid 30's man thinks of him... its a little weird bro.

Here is a tip for you... Before you post something... Look up ALL the stats.. not just part of them. Maybe you won't go around making false claims and stupid comparisons if you try this.

see above...or reference your own post

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mondosi is so overrated and getting his prospect ranking based half on his dad's mlb production and getting the genetics bonus all former MLB players kids get. DeShields and EY, Jr, got the same advantages, not fair but its the way it works since Griffey jr and Bonds. He might play in the majors longer just because he is a SS unless he has a freakish change in something. Will not be a good mlb player.

Moya's OBP is good? holy good gawd.

It says the Royals have called up or traded their better prospects to benefit them for the last few seasons and why they are winning.

Where did I say Moya's OBP is good.. I said it was much better than Mondesi's puke OBP.. can you read?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly am sick of even acknowledging you bums... I don't know if you get some sick, twisted enjoyment out of analyzing every post of mine... But I am tired of responding to you... its an endless game. You constantly post stupid shit like your relief pitcher's prime years argument... your incorrect claim of Detroit having the highest payroll ever for a last place team ... It never ends... You don't care to post quality... all you want to do is one up me... regardless of it what you post is fact or fiction. You lurk and wait to find any angle you can take on one of my posts... You and Iffy are total losers... I can only imagine what type of shit life the both of you lead... I feel bad for your dogs... I would feel sorry for a woman in your life... but there is no way you have one... 55yr old losers with shitty income aren't first in line for the ladies.. and no way one would stick around with you... your demeanor is repulsive. If you have kids.. I feel sorry they got your defective gene. go ahead... have this forum... I honestly need a break from you and iffy... My busy months are starting anyways... Hopefully by next spring when I am back around you are long gone...

:finger2::wave:

Last edited:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly am sick of even acknowledging you bums... I don't know if you get some sick, twisted enjoyment out of analyzing every post of mine... But I am tired of responding to you... its an endless game. You constantly post stupid shit like your relief pitcher's prime years argument... your incorrect claim of Detroit having the highest payroll ever for a last place team ... It never ends... You don't care to post quality... all you want to do is one up me... regardless of it what you post is fact or fiction. You lurk and wait to find any angle you can take on one of my posts... You and Iffy are total losers... I can only imagine what type of shit life the both of you lead... I feel bad for your dogs... I would feel sorry for a woman in your life... but there is no way you have one... 55yr old losers with shitty income aren't first in line for the ladies.. and no way one would stick around with you... your demeanor is repulsive. If you have kids.. I feel sorry they got your defective gene. go ahead... have this forum... I honestly need a break from you and iffy... My busy months are starting anyways... Hopefully by next spring when I am back around you are long gone...

:finger2::wave:

lol, later Corky. Amazing your "busy" seasons have only be the last two falls. Lets see, you showed up after game 7 last year, must be end of busy season. I will predict the end of your "busy" season will be, ummmmmm, when the Royals get knocked out or might disappear for ever if the win the WS. Plenty of other sites out there, find one. There was no need to follow me to this one. Good Luck.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, later Corky. Amazing your "busy" seasons have only be the last two falls. Lets see, you showed up after game 7 last year, must be end of busy season. I will predict the end of your "busy" season will be, ummmmmm, when the Royals get knocked out or might disappear for ever if the win the WS. Plenty of other sites out there, find one. There was no need to follow me to this one. Good Luck.
LOL... I wasn't ever around in Oct even when the Tigers were in the WS... You are such a fucking clown... Seriously... Try not to get shit canned from another middle management job while I am away.

I will see the Tigers fans come spring... Later Howe, Lions, Smitty, Burf.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums.....do you think that Vice has to start his second job (Christmas job) this time of year? I noticed that several stores around here are starting their Christmas employees right around the start of October. Stacking shelves at KMart? With his gift of gab, perhaps a sales spot at a men's clothing store? You say he does this every October, and he calls it his busy season?....makes sense. If it was a bar (sports bar - of course!) that would have begun a few weeks ago.

Howie, Smitty, Burf, Sucks......I'll be here!

Last edited:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty, Burf, Howie, Sucks..........this is a post from a guy who considers you four his friends. If I were you four - I'd be bursting with pride. (I know Sucks will be). LOL

da55bums... you sure do envy the life I have don't you? It really sounds like you are jealous. I mean.. I don't blame you... you are 50 some years old.. the better part of your life is over.. and you are still scraping by with middle management retail jobs. I would be upset to if I ran into a cocky 34 year old with his shit together... But its not my fault you are a loser bro...

It has to be hard to fathom that someone in their 30's fucks women that don't have bad breath or are fat... makes 100 x more a year... and actually has success.. when anything you did turned to shit. Its ok bro... Not everyone can be successful... Some people are just meant to be peasants.

Stop comparing yourself to me. You don't have to prove you are as smart as I am to be loved in this world. You don't need to respond to every post I put here. You need to love yourself more bumsy... you clearly have self confidence issues... as you would rather lurk on internet chat sites looking for me to argue with than find a woman to fuck ( if your dick still works) or a job that would allow you to retire at some point... as you are not getting any younger. But its ok... You're not a failure because I prove everything you say to be either incorrect or an out right lie... You just haven't figured out yet its easier to just give in. Take the next few months to come to term with the fact you are going to die a loser... When I come back around in Feb or March... maybe instead of concerning yourself with my life... and my posts... you can actually have conversations instead of sad attempts to prove your 3 inch dick is bigger than what it really is.

You me one favor though while I'm gone... Can you stop putting peanut butter on your taint and making your dogs lick it off? Thats totally not cool... I get you have no other form of sexual release being no woman wants to be bed down by a guy in his 50's with no money or hope.... But come on man... Your dogs deserve better.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums.....do you think that Vice has to start his second job (Christmas job) this time of year? I noticed that several stores around here are starting their Christmas employees right around the start of October. Stacking shelves at KMart? With his gift of gab, perhaps a sales spot at a men's clothing store? You say he does this every October, and he calls it his busy season?....makes sense. If it was a bar (sports bar - of course!) that would have begun a few weeks ago.

Howie, Smitty, Burf, Sucks......I'll be here!

Bad Santa?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be hard to fathom that someone in their 30's fucks women that don't have bad breath or are fat... makes 100 x more a year... and actually has success.. when anything you did turned to shit. Its ok bro... Not everyone can be successful... Some people are just meant to be peasants.

hold it.....thought you were married to a hot Brazilian wife with kids...but now say your in your 30's and fuck women...

Dude, keep your stories straight. Well, honesty isn't your strength so not completely out of the realm of possibilities, sure they have no idea, your a pretty smooth lier, lol.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see ya after the post season

Attachments

• Honestyoninternet.jpg
    Honestyoninternet.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty, Burf, Howie, Sucks..........this is a post from a guy who considers you four his friends. If I were you four - I'd be bursting with pride. (I know Sucks will be). LOL
Iffy u are my friend still aren't u?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy u are my friend still aren't u?

LOL...yeah.

You know, I use to get it into it with Muzzer here....but never did I create a post like the one Vice created as his "Good Bye for the Season" post. What a disgusting human being. You have to sense there is some serious failure issues coming out in that post.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a couple more games and then they can get out the broom and sweep away some of the rubbish Dave Dombrowski left behind.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday Oct 3

Larry Fine - CF
Dudley DoRight - 3B
DickMc - Right Wing
Bristol Palin -Left Pregnant
Turd Ferguson - Funny Name
Jeb Bush - Catcher
Ritchie Cunningham - SS
Potsie Weber - 2B
Stephen Hawking - Designated Sitter

Kool Aid Pitcher

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been reading some of these posts and it all kind of reminds me of ''As The World Turns''. :pound: Fucking soap opera

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy 2 hits 2 rbi hr.....the Tigers have scored 2 runs..go figire