• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^that was me announcing^

No balls one strike on the batter.

Feliz kicks n deals...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Machado to Romine to Miggy.

Tigs Win! Tigs Win!

(Machado means hatchet in Portugese. Romine means lettuce.)

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd fixation someone has with the KC Royals. His world seems to revolve around that team's failures. (Strange that he thinks he sees a similar "flaw" in someone else, yet fails to see it in himself.) LOL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Krol or Feliz make any sense to me... They both have good fastballs... Both have solid secondary pitches... It makes no sense why they struggle. Krol tends to get himself in trouble with walks... but Feliz doesn't walk that many people..he just serves meatballs. Its weird that two guys with actual talent can suck so bad. Feliz hit 98 mph on the gun... I think Krol hit 96 mph... so it certainly isn't for lack of velocity.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving Krol one more season to stop with the walks before i write him off.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a way that Detroit might sneak out of a good hunk of Cabrera's contract (other than keeping their fingers crossed for a DUI/Domestic Abuse charge). Our old pal Dombrowski will be shaking up the Red Sox this winter. He will find no use for Hanley Ramirez at 1B, SS, or LF. How about we send Miggy back to his favorite GM for HanRam, and his shorter and smaller contract. Maybe Boston will even throw in a decent young player like Travis Shaw or that Rusney Castillo if Detroit chips in some of Miggy's $.

HanRam....owed $66mil over next 3 years + vesting option in 2019. Miggy - guaranteed $106mil over same 4 year period + 4 more years of $142mil. Yes....Detroit will need to pick up some of Miggy's tail end money.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no idea the creep the guy is. cbssports.com actually called me a few years back to ask me if i was uncomfortable with messages da55bums sent me private telling me about the guns he owns and how he is a manger in the gun department of Cabela's... .... veiled threats. he has popped up on every site i have ever posted on. total creep.

Sure Vice, like everything you post, you leave out facts and make up something that suits you. You contacted CBS about everyone, they didn't contact you, you had been flagging and getting people banned for years. Hell, you had them on speeddial most likely as much as you whine. I don't see anything in you statement about years of harassing Royals fans before I finally started calling you out on things. I don't see how I got the guy that stated he couldn't be banned, banned and how that pissed you off. I don't see how after you got pissed about being banned, anything about you threating to come to my house and threating my family by finding out my house address. You researched where I lived and sent me pictures of my house, I could care less where you live and have no idea. I still have copies of the back and forth emails with CBS concerning you and your threats and harassment. All you were was a bully who got tagged. Grow up and stop making stuff up so you can "seem" like a victim.

Your always going to hate me for getting all your Id's banned when you peackocked all over CBS that nobody could get you, you had a full proof system. It was a challenged I accepted and accomplished it. Its long over now and apparently your version of the truth will continue to change more and more yearly of those events. Get over it. Your apparent "job" was to bash the Royals for years, when your material dried up last season, you just seem like a guy looking for your "job", guess Tigers scout is now it.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Krol or Feliz make any sense to me... They both have good fastballs... Both have solid secondary pitches... It makes no sense why they struggle.

Was looking at the box score this morning, and the last three relievers used by the Tigers last night (Gorzelanny, Krol, Feliz) all had ERAs over 6.00. Wow...pathetic that one bullpen has three of those guys, let alone uses all three in the same game.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuesday in Texas
Davis
Kinsler
Miggy DH
JD
Nick
Marte 1b
Machado
Haloday
Gose
Norris on the hill. ...
Boy that Rogers guy is good...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Vice, like everything you post, you leave out facts and make up something that suits you. You contacted CBS about everyone, they didn't contact you, you had been flagging and getting people banned for years. Hell, you had them on speeddial most likely as much as you whine. I don't see anything in you statement about years of harassing Royals fans before I finally started calling you out on things. I don't see how I got the guy that stated he couldn't be banned, banned and how that pissed you off. I don't see how after you got pissed about being banned, anything about you threating to come to my house and threating my family by finding out my house address. You researched where I lived and sent me pictures of my house, I could care less where you live and have no idea. I still have copies of the back and forth emails with CBS concerning you and your threats and harassment. All you were was a bully who got tagged. Grow up and stop making stuff up so you can "seem" like a victim.

Your always going to hate me for getting all your Id's banned when you peackocked all over CBS that nobody could get you, you had a full proof system. It was a challenged I accepted and accomplished it. Its long over now and apparently your version of the truth will continue to change more and more yearly of those events. Get over it. Your apparent "job" was to bash the Royals for years, when your material dried up last season, you just seem like a guy looking for your "job", guess Tigers scout is now it.

This clown lies so much its not even funny. All I have to say is one thing.. Have I posted on the Royals thread once? He sure seems to post on Tigers threads plenty... I don't call you over here bums... you come on your own. I need to grow up? LOL.. this is coming from the fucking loser that comes to every site I am on to try to troll me. Seriously bums... Find something else to do with your time.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say.. Iffy is impressive with his trolling. He only has a couple of angles he takes.. but they are pretty good ones...

He has the "you aren't smarter than a mlb manager, the manager doesn't affect the game" troll
He has the "trade the best player in the league because he isn't worth his contract" troll
He has the "baseball was better in the 1920's" troll

That pretty much sums up Iffy... every post is one of these. Not meant to get conversation going... Just meant to try to stir something up with anyone that takes the bait. I have to laugh that Iffy and da55bums have teamed up... I guess they have a common enemy... and a enemy of your enemy is a friend... i guess.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas is a weird park.. the ball just flies out of it on certain nights. Not quite the same as Colorado.. but man do balls fly there.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus this game is going to end up 14 to 15

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is a total clown show.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody really talking about Rangers Gallardo.. but he is only 29 and a free agent too... His 3.42 era is a flyball park isn't to shabby.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.. this is a clown show.. this game is a lesson in how not to field.