• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh I prefer da55bums over Iffy.. Iffy only posts to get a rise out of people and that is that.. 55bums has his issues but he legit tries to talk about baseball.. I don't think his intention is the same as iffster.. Iffster does nothing but argue and troll with everything being baseless. Making spam statements on the Lion's boards.. And knows jack shit about sports other than possibly baseball.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that one of the three teams coming out of the National League central will make it to the World Series and win.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Lions play yesterday......lol.... you can get back at me tomorrow if the Packers kicked the shit out of the Chiefs.....lol...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that one of the three teams coming out of the National League central will make it to the World Series and win.
Im not sold on the Cards (injuries) or Pirates (just seem to be playing above their talent level)... But I could see the Cubs staying hot. The Mets have the best balance out of all the teams... The Dodgers have the best starting pitching but a crappy offense. The Rangers are going to put a scare in any team they play in the playoffs.. they are not the same team they were 2 months ago... I would rank the teams like this right now...

NL
  1. Mets
  2. Cubs
  3. Dodgers
  4. Pirates
  5. Cards
AL
  1. Toronto
  2. NY
  3. Texas
  4. Houston
  5. KC
If everything stays as is... KC opens up at home vs the Rangers.. and I think the Rangers can win that series if they take one of the first 2 games in KC. NY vs Houston is tough because its a one game play in and it really can go either way... But I have to go with experience in NY. I have the Cubs over the Pirates in the wild card in the NL and the Mets over the Dodgers.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Lions play yesterday......lol.... you can get back at me tomorrow if the Packers kicked the shit out of the Chiefs.....lol...
I have a ton of money on the packers tonight.. so the chiefs will probably win... lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh I prefer da55bums over Iffy.. Iffy only posts to get a rise out of people and that is that.. 55bums has his issues but he legit tries to talk about baseball.. I don't think his intention is the same as iffster.. Iffster does nothing but argue and troll with everything being baseless. Making spam statements on the Lion's boards.. And knows jack shit about sports other than possibly baseball.
da55bums only intention is to piss me off.. every post on this Tigers forum is a reply to one of my posts.. the guy stalks me all over the internet. He is a total creep. Iffy is a troll.. nothing more.. nothing less. I will take a troll over a creep any day.

da55bums attempts to talk baseball are hilarious because most are statements that are such stretches of actual facts they become comical. He loves to cherry pick stats.. that is his calling card. He knows what he is doing. He doesn't even believe the trash he posts. Do you really think da55bums thinks a relievers prime is late 30's early 40's or do you think he was trying to use the fact joe nathan was near 40 when the tigers signed him. As soon as you show the guy actual facts... he screws what he said or puts out more bs... the guy won't actually ever admit what he posts is wrong.. because his intention isn't to actually talk baseball.

Last edited:

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face it man....the Royals kicked your ass and ALL your silly predictions. Maybe some of the people here don't know that....but dabums and I do.

Says the guy who's predicted the Tigers demise for the last five seasons. Congrats, iffster, you're 1-for-5 ... got you up to the Mendoza line.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, bums is one of my favorite posters.

It's a shame that he took such a hard stance on the only thing that matters is winning the WS, cuz he's has no ammo anymore. But atleast he remembers what he said on the matter.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to laugh that he is saying the Royals beat my prediction before they actually win something... If they get bounced early in the playoffs... is anyone in KC going to be celebrating that division title?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, bums is one of my favorite posters.

It's a shame that he took such a hard stance on the only thing that matters is winning the WS, cuz he's has no ammo anymore. But atleast he remembers what he said on the matter.

you have no idea the creep the guy is. cbssports.com actually called me a few years back to ask me if i was uncomfortable with messages da55bums sent me private telling me about the guns he owns and how he is a manger in the gun department of Cabela's... .... veiled threats. he has popped up on every site i have ever posted on. total creep.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no idea the creep the guy is. cbssports.com actually called me a few years back to ask me if i was uncomfortable with messages da55bums sent me private telling me about the guns he owns and how he is a manger in the gun department of Cabela's... .... veiled threats. he has popped up on every site i have ever posted on. total creep.
He always talks guns. And dogs. He's an outdoorsman.

You might not realize, but you have a way of bringing out a little anger in people from time to time. Lol

He and I have been talking shit to each other for 7-8-9 years now. Kinda figure someday we'll talk shit to each other at a bar or at a game. Or at the Drew Butera Museum.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He always talks guns. And dogs. He's an outdoorsman.

You might not realize, but you have a way of bringing out a little anger in people from time to time. Lol

He and I have been talking shit to each other for 7-8-9 years now. Kinda figure someday we'll talk shit to each other at a bar or at a game. Or at the Drew Butera Museum.
dude.. he wasn't private messaging me to talk about the outdoors...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If passionate = cherry picking stats and making ridiculous comments on Tigers forums like a reliever's prime is in his late 30's than he is one passionate guy.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were you... I would let friends or family know your location through gps if you chose to meet the guy at a bar or for a game.... you might end up in a hole and being told to put the lotion on or get the hose again...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually would love to meet iffy... he isn't threating at all... I would love to take a picture with him and post it here for dickmc to see... that would be epic.

Iffy can't even name the tigers minor league team names... heck.. i doubt he could name all the guys currently on the active Tigers roster.. he isn't a fan at all.. He probably logs onto sites like TMZ and trolls there too.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally can't stand iffy because he never is part of a real conversation.. Like he is a complete caricature of a real poster...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just passed by the lions forum.. lol.. good entertainment there... i can't believe i missed that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are just certain guys you don't bet against though... Brady, Manning ( i took the broncos last night!!!) and Rogers are all not smart to bet against...

Some teams are great to bet against... The Dolphins/Lions/Browns are super awesome to make money on. LOL