• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the Sunday morning chuckle vice....knocking the Royals still. Keep looking like a fool. Why not bring up mullets, tractor pulls, and toothless women, like you use to do. Face it man....the Royals kicked your ass and ALL your silly predictions. Maybe some of the people here don't know that....but dabums and I do. You were steamrolled, your stuff was Rick-rolled, you were that lone suitcase left circling on the airport luggage carousel. In short...WRONG!!!!!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the Sunday morning chuckle vice....knocking the Royals still. Keep looking like a fool. Why not bring up mullets, tractor pulls, and toothless women, like you use to do. Face it man....the Royals kicked your ass and ALL your silly predictions. Maybe some of the people here don't know that....but dabums and I do. You were steamrolled, your stuff was Rick-rolled, you were that lone suitcase left circling on the airport luggage carousel. In short...WRONG!!!!!
The Royals look like shit right now Iffy...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact you associate yourself with a loser like da55bums cracks me up Iffy. Even the old CBS Royals fans don't want him around anymore. It should say something when fans of the same team can't even stand you.... then again... Tigers fans hate you too.. so I guess you and da55bums make a great couple... Carry on Iffy... get your Sunday morning squirt on... :wank:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would gladly take any bet someone wants to place on the Royals winning it all. I am sure there are others here that would do the same. Iffy and bums.... if you guys want to lay down some action on the Royals to win it all... I am open for business... Put your money where your mouth is. I doubt you will because you would have to be nuts to put money on that team to win. They are 9-16 in their last 25 games...

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Mets with their overall pitching could be the favorites atm..

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, can't bet. I was told the Royals would collapse in 2015, so I put all my money on the Tigers and John Deere stock. One thing I learned (and I am sure the front office of ALL MLB teams know) - don't listen to the meanderings of know-it-all fans in sports forums. They really don't know any more than I do...and in most cases, a whole lot less.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, can't bet. I was told the Royals would collapse in 2015, so I put all my money on the Tigers and John Deere stock. One thing I learned (and I am sure the front office of ALL MLB teams know) - don't listen to the meanderings of know-it-all fans in sports forums. They really don't know any more than I do...and in most cases, a whole lot less.
They are collapsing... they have won 9 games out of their last 25.

I know why you can't bet... because you and I both know that the Royals are playing the worst baseball of any team heading to the post season. They can't win in smaller ball parks because their starting pitching is hot trash.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to love the pissing and moaning on here all off season.

Gonna be great.

That damn Ausmus!

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday
Davis
Kinsler
Miggy
VMart
JD
Nick
Collins

Avila
Wilson SS
Wolf on the hill

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • KC Royals have 65 quality starts as a team... good for 25th out of 30 teams in MLB.
  • Their starters ERA is 24th in the league at 4.50... By FAR the worst for a playoff team... The next closest playoff team's starters ERA is Texas at 4.31 and they have been getting better not worse like KC.
  • They just lost their closer and one of their 3 main bullpen arms. Losing a late inning reliever when your starters suck asshole isn't a recipe for success in the playoffs FYI
  • KC has 2 pitchers with ERA under 4.15 in the month of Sept... 2... out of 13.
  • As a team.. only Oakland has a higher team ERA in Sept... KC is at 5.41... Detroit is at 5.10 for a reference.
If you think KC isn't collapsing you are not paying attention...

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, the Tigers are pretty unwatchable atm..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, the Tigers are pretty unwatchable atm..
Why I read this post and then switched from football to the Tigers game I'll never know.

I'd done good in the Never Watch a game Randy Wolf starts department.

This defense almost makes me think Ricky P is back and starting. (Could be worse if JD was in center with Rajai in right. But that's bout it. And if Kinsler was sitting.)

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • KC Royals have 65 quality starts as a team... good for 25th out of 30 teams in MLB.
  • Their starters ERA is 24th in the league at 4.50... By FAR the worst for a playoff team... The next closest playoff team's starters ERA is Texas at 4.31 and they have been getting better not worse like KC.
  • They just lost their closer and one of their 3 main bullpen arms. Losing a late inning reliever when your starters suck asshole isn't a recipe for success in the playoffs FYI
  • As a team.. only Oakland has a higher team ERA in Sept... KC is at 5.41... Detroit is at 5.10 for a reference.
If you think KC isn't collapsing you are not paying attention...

You've been predicting a Royals collapse for 2 years. I guess you will be right some time or another. Hahaha. Remember when you were declaring that the entire Royal's 2014 season was a waste because they lost game seven???? You even said their season was the same as the Tigers!!!! Good times. Royals were suppose to collapse without Shield, weren't they? And no way the bullpen would be good two years in a row! I think that was this years prediction. Oh, oh, oh...and the KC fans would stop going to games, too. Right? Good stuff.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been predicting a Royals collapse for 2 years. I guess you will be right some time or another. Hahaha. Remember when you were declaring that the entire Royal's 2014 season was a waste because they lost game seven???? You even said their season was the same as the Tigers!!!! Good times. Royals were suppose to collapse without Shield, weren't they? And no way the bullpen would be good two years in a row! I think that was this years prediction. Oh, oh, oh...and the KC fans would stop going to games, too. Right? Good stuff.

You love to make shit up... Show me when I said their bullpen wouldn't be good two years in a row.. KC is 10th in attendance... behind Detroit... and they are having the best season in their history... so if you are impressed by their attendance... I laugh at you. Iffy... seriously.... your getting as bad as da55bums is.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy has become nothing more than a troll. The guy only sides with da55bums because he thinks it will bother me and ruffle feathers. Its funny because I actually get along quite well with the old CBS royals fans on their live chat during games... You can make it Detroit vs KC all you want iffy.. that feud ended months ago. My points are clear as day. KC has a shit rotation. That can't be argued. Its the worst rotation of any playoff team BY FAR. Their bullpen is gassed and running on fumes... Once again.. very obvious... and their attendance is shameful in a year they are one of the best teams in baseball after 30 years of shit.

Do and say what you want iffy... but you can't actually talk baseball. You just post shit with the intentions of pissing people off here. You and da55bums are one in the same... Both of you guys post stuff that is so stupid its not even funny just to get a rise. Enjoy yourself. I would rather talk baseball. Hopefully you go back under the rock you crawled out from again.

Last edited:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a baseball team can't get over 3 million in attendance when they are a world series contender, after 30 years of sucking anus hole... in a city where there is nothing else to do... and no other pro teams to compete against for 99% of the baseball season... they should not have a team.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also heard last week that KC starters have thrown the fewest innings of any team in the league. And the toll that takes on bullpen arms has shown in September. The one thing they have in their favor is clinching early enough to rest some of their key bullpen pieces.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also heard last week that KC starters have thrown the fewest innings of any team in the league. And the toll that takes on bullpen arms has shown in September. The one thing they have in their favor is clinching early enough to rest some of their key bullpen pieces.

Losing Holland hurts. Now instead of having 3 guys that were lock down... they have 2.. and really all of them have shown chinks in the armor lately. Basically... Instead of the pitcher being able to just get out of the 6th with a lead and they are safe... now they have to get 7 out of the starter... or use a bullpen arm that isn't very good... which you have seen lately.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less about talking about KC at this point... I will gladly put money on Toronto, NY, or even Texas to come out of the AL.