• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2014 Thread

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rajai comes thru. I been bad mouthing him lately for all the pop ups. You can get a pass for a few more pop ups for that one. BOOM!

Pick on Ajax please for not making contact enough. See what that Cleaves voodoo can work up?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Calling Bullshit......If anyone is happy with that game then you didn't watch it. We got our tail kicked and got lucky with a Walk Off....Sorry boys, It smells of the Lions Heaving up a 4th Qtr pass in triple coverage with 3 seconds on the clock......Not in impressed one bit......I'm sure Oakland is pissed......They are wondering how the fuck that happened? Guess what.....It's not because we are better then them.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry fellas, Were not better then Oakland. At least not as of June 30th 2014th.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Calling Bullshit......If anyone is happy with that game then you didn't watch it. We got our tail kicked and got lucky with a Walk Off....Sorry boys, It smells of the Lions Heaving up a 4th Qtr pass in triple coverage with 3 seconds on the clock......Not in impressed one bit......I'm sure Oakland is pissed......They are wondering how the fuck that happened? Guess what.....It's not because we are better then them.

One game. The Lions find a way to lose and they won one. Now build on it tomorrow.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick on Ajax please for not making contact enough. See what that Cleaves voodoo can work up?

Man i been trying that one for a long time. I been saying for years ajax bat seems as big as a toothpick. Guy can just never figure it out consistently enough. He has a few hot stretches once and awhile.

Whats funny about rajai tho is i was back home in mich last week. Was at a little league game and i was complaining to my friend about rajai popping out all the time with men on and then he throws the lil temper tantrum at the plate. Some kid starting talking about how great rajai was. Same kid tried arguing that there has been 3 teams to go 0-16 since the lions did...he seen my friends tat of the lions imperfection 0-16 he has. But anyways. So im driving home listening to the game saturday. Rajai fails twice with men on 3rd and less than 2 outs. In the 9th he tries to bunt. But ian came thru. So i texted my friend to tell that kid next time he sees him that rajai sucks. Well tonight i gave up and turned to wrestling lol. My friend texted RAJAI!!!!! So i was like um yeahhh.

Sorry for long post. Bored powers been out for 4 hrs.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry fellas, Were not better then Oakland. At least not as of June 30th 2014th.

Nobody said we were. Geez, just enjoy the victory, however sloppy.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baseball is way different than football that was a great win last night.All that matters is we won.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got our tail kicked and got lucky with a Walk Off....

"Got lucky"? Hmm ... Avila gets a hit off a lefty. Austin Jackson coaxes a walk after fouling off three straight 2-2 pitches. Rajai does what you should do with a do-nothing hanger on the inside half of the plate. I'd say the Tigers made their own "luck", but I'm sure you'll disagree. Oakland outplayed us for 24 innings. The Tigers outplayed them over 27 innings.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for long post. Bored powers been out for 4 hrs.

That shit came through Iowa on it's way to you. Twisters and straight line winds all around me. We got lucky( that is luck Muzz when dang near every town around gets damage but yours) Damn that was a shit ton of rain. Pumping the basement out when my phone went off... I was like , yes I know, they lost 4-1... Man was I glad the Lions, oh shit wait the Tigers got lucky and beat the better team last night.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They know what happened. Doolittle was garbage and we took advantage. It's not that complicated. Who says we're better ? But how was it lucky ? He loaded the bases with 1 out and was down 1-0 to Davis. He doesn't hit many bombs but he's hit a few. The chances of getting a double play there are slim then he's into Kinsler and maybe Miggy. I don't get the "lucky" business.

adrian2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A's now with 13 blown saves and a % of 59. Despite a pen ERA of 2.97. I guess that puts a huge hole in stat geeks thinking that anyone can pitch the ninth . As we saw on saturday in Houston. The last 2 tiger come from behind wins did not involve an AB from the 3, 4 or 5 hitters. Now matter how much guys like Brian kenny go on about having the closer pitch the tougher inning whether its the eighth or ninth standings will prove the better teams have an established closer and a setup guy.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit came through Iowa on it's way to you. Twisters and straight line winds all around me. We got lucky( that is luck Muzz when dang near every town around gets damage but yours) Damn that was a shit ton of rain. Pumping the basement out when my phone went off... I was like , yes I know, they lost 4-1... Man was I glad the Lions, oh shit wait the Tigers got lucky and beat the better team last night.

Glad to hear it missed you. My power is still off. Gonna miss the USA game. We get lucky when it comes to flooding. We have a slight hill in front and back of our house. But it was coming down in buckets. Me and my daughter ran 30 feet from the grocery store to truck and we were both soaked like we got out of the shower. But this is crazy. Power been out for 15 hrs. This suburb isnt that big.

Oh well got my 5 free tickets to the kane county game tonight. Even tho between gas, parking and food, its not too free. Hopefully when we get home we will have power. And the tigers will have another win.

Damn phone is on 10 percent battery now. Once that goes, ill be in the stone age. Fix my fuggin power!!!!

Gandy? Tornadoes a usual thing out there by u in iowa? I couldnt live in those areas like oklahoma where they always happen. Only takes one time to take everything.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldnt imagine a tornado taking all my photos and crap ive saved.....imagine if i lost my mateen cleaves auto rookie card. :laugh3:

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stay safe Grandy.......Ricky on the hill Tuesday night Jackson Kinsler Cabrera JD Martinez Hunter Nick C Holaday Suarez Davis.....

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson Kinsler Cabrera JD Martinez Hunter Nick C Holaday Suarez Davis.....

UGH. I thought Ausmus had learned his lesson about having Jackson lead off. Guess not.

adrian2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers should cruise tonight. Mills is a starter the A's got for one dollar to replace Pomeraz who broke his hand punching a chair. 13 hits and 4 walks in 10 innings. This guy is basically a AAA pitcher.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers should cruise tonight. Mills is a starter the A's got for one dollar to replace Pomeraz who broke his hand punching a chair. 13 hits and 4 walks in 10 innings. This guy is basically a AAA pitcher.

Don't under estimate this team. We've been known to make bad pitchers look good, much like the Lions defense make crappy QBs look good.