• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2014 Thread

K

kengel6

Drew needs to return to the BP. Now who can we bring up to replace him?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie rookie rookie. Just excuses to me. Im not saying he has to hit a ton but that play was not that tough. All i was saying is last yr everytime miggy did any lil thing at 3B, people had something to say about him not being able to play 3rd.

Honestly Miggy may have been the best infielder last year. That was how pedestrian the Tigers infield was.

Just look at the jabba the hutt reference towards prince. Yup, was all princes fault last yr. guy played every game. Was one of a few players to hit 25 HR's and have 100 RBI's

Prince is a DH at best. He should not be in the field. The guy will always be a huge liability as a fielder. Miggy looks like a gold glover at 1b compared to Fielder.

but yet some tiger fans act like 10 yr olds. I understand hes not a tiger anymore but why so much hatred for prince?

When you act disinterested in the playoffs it will never endear you to a fan base!

Was he the only one not to hit in the playoffs?

No but he was the only one making 20 plus million to not hit. I had less expectations for Iglesias but he was not making 20 plus million.

Was it him who got rocked by SF in game 1 of the WS? Was it him who gave up a grand slam to ortiz. But yet classy tiger fans take every available shot at prince and blame him for everything.

Again 20 plus million expectations are different.

Most of these so called tiger fans werent around until 2006 was almost over.

Funny how fans wanted an overpaid Prince Fielder out of town as well. When you get paid the big money people will expect more and for fans that remember Fidrych to Miggy nothing has changed. I can't remember to many people sticking up for Bobby Higgenson at the end of his Tiger tenure either.

Also wasnt a nick c fan before and im still not sold. Wouldve rather kept garcia for LF. but i understand. Hes our best hitting prospect in awhile and fans are in love with him. Joe crede at best.

For a young guy that played LF he is were he should be IMO. Will he be a big league player? The jury is still out but considering issues the Tigers have Nick C isn't in the top 5.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday afternoon in Seattle: Davis Kinsler Cabrera Martinez Hunter Jackson Nick C Holaday Worth and Maxie Po on the hill

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was one of a few players to hit 25 HR's and have 100 RBI's

Batting behind Miggy helps. And a 121 OPS+ from someone that can't even play 1B isn't of much value.

K

kengel6

Ugh, Hunter can't bend over and Castelleouns flubs another. WTF gives.

Maybe Lloyd should have been named manager. This guy, Ausmus, is looking like a first class wimp.
Time to start kicking some of these prima-donna asses Brad, or go to AA and learn how to maximize your players.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, Hunter can't bend over and Castelleouns flubs another. WTF gives.

Maybe Lloyd should have been named manager. This guy, Ausmus, is looking like a first class wimp.
Time to start kicking some of these prima-donna asses Brad, or go to AA and learn how to maximize your players.

:whistle:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to bitch about something, and so I will bitch about the the off day.......Sure we need it but I'm bitching because I had a day of to do nothing and was really looking forward to bitch about something so I'm left with the day off to bitch about.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuesday night Comerica Park Kinsler Hunter Cabrera Martinez JD Martinez Kelly Jackson Avila Romine and Sanchez on the hill

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy this really sucks I have to listen to the Blue Jays broadcast and I think Buck Martinez is the worst announcer in the world for anything....

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really should get the MLBTV package on the puter....100 bucks a year or 20 bucks a month....I live in TN and don't miss many games, even if you do miss a game shortly after the game is over they put it in a archive where you can go watch it. The only problem with that is if someone tells ya the score.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's not the problem I live in Canada I have a baseball package but when the Tigers play the Blue Jays the only feed I get is the Blue Jays. I get all the tiger games

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's not the problem I live in Canada I have a baseball package but when the Tigers play the Blue Jays the only feed I get is the Blue Jays. I get all the tiger games

Gotcha, you could always move to America. Haha.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lil' Al is on the down turn again....heading for the Mendoza line real quick...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least u dont live in chicago and have to listen to hawk the idiot when the tigers play them. They black out the tigers broadcast when playing the sox.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this team struggling to hit once again. Thought the blue jays one problem was starting pitching.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least u dont live in chicago and have to listen to hawk the idiot when the tigers play them. They black out the tigers broadcast when playing the sox.

Same here the Tiger feed is not picked up....Buck is the !most boring person in the world...