• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean coming home

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does seem to be the rule you and Fan Cop PE goes by. I've never seen you complain about out of area Philly fans.

my rooting interests are in one location.

It would be perfectly reasonable for me to also be a Predators/Titans fan. I have lived outside of PA longer than I lived in PA, but its not like those rooting interests change that often... atleast for normal fans.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you probably live the farthest from "your" team than anyone else on this board that still lives on the Continental US?

What Football team does your son like?

Cardinals first, Eagles 2nd
Don’t you see the difference between being born in Philly living there for 30 years and staying loyal compared to being a New Yorker and rooting for the most nauseating team in the league. Don’t all your Giant and Jet friends hate you. I hate the Yankees too and don’t hold it against any one born in NY but to grow up in Boston and being a Yankee fan is just the worst. Still love you though. It’s not your fault you didn’t have a positive male role model to tell you a man ALWAYS roots for their home team

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upper Bucks...almost the same distance to Met Life :noidea:

What I don't get is why you seem to think that is a bad thing or means anything. But you and PE seem to walk holding hands on this one so I'm not sure what to tell you other than ask him. The myopic thinking that you can only like the team located geographically closest to you is like that of a simpleton. It reminds me of the people who just follow the pack and end up with Jersey's of their local team on when they make the playoffs for the first time in 20 years but don't really even know who the players are.

What we don’t get is the area you were born is who you root for. What does Dallas mean to you... Nothing. It’s just that Dallas kicked ass when you were younger you said, “That’s MY team”. The truth is I don’t give a shit but it’s the dishonesty in acting like you like them for any other reason but them being awesome. They can never just admit that. All of your friends, family and neighbors despise Dallas cause that’s the Giants number one enemy but you turned your back on your city. There’s nothing admirable about that.
Bucks county is a hop, skip and a jump away from downtown Philly.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t you see the difference between being born in Philly living there for 30 years and staying loyal compared to being a New Yorker and rooting for the most nauseating team in the league. Don’t all your Giant and Jet friends hate you. I hate the Yankees too and don’t hold it against any one born in NY but to grow up in Boston and being a Yankee fan is just the worst. Still love you though. It’s not your fault you didn’t have a positive male role model to tell you a man ALWAYS roots for their home team

lol

Like you had a male role model to teach you that absurdity

Derp

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we don’t get is the area you were born is who you root for. What does Dallas mean to you... Nothing. It’s just that Dallas kicked ass when you were younger you said, “That’s MY team”. The truth is I don’t give a shit but it’s the dishonesty in acting like you like them for any other reason but them being awesome. They can never just admit that. All of your friends, family and neighbors despise Dallas cause that’s the Giants number one enemy but you turned your back on your city. There’s nothing admirable about that.
Bucks county is a hop, skip and a jump away from downtown Philly.

You’re such a fag.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus...you let your own son become a fan of another team? That's just embarrassing. Does he get his ass kicked by his cousins when he goes back to watch a game?

No. You don't live in Philly. You should like the team that is geographically located closest to you. You guys have the idea of fandom of 23 year old girls at Office parties...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus...you let your own son become a fan of another team? That's just embarrassing. Does he get his ass kicked by his cousins when he goes back to watch a game?

No. You don't live in Philly. You should like the team that is geographically located closest to you. You guys have the idea of fandom of 23 year old girls at Office parties...

He lived in AZ his entire life. He doesn’t have cousins. That makes no sense Jarntt.
Every time someone moves in their life they should root for that city? What? If your job moves you to Philly you should now be an Eagle fan. Huhh?

You often argue well but you’re fumbling the ball today brother Jarntt

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lived in AZ his entire life. He doesn’t have cousins. That makes no sense Jarntt.
Every time someone moves in their life they should root for that city? What? If your job moves you to Philly you should now be an Eagle fan. Huhh?

You often argue well but you’re fumbling the ball today brother Jarntt
No. You said geography determines who you root for. You live 2,300 miles from "your team". You should be an Arizona Cardinals fan. Rooting for any other team proves you aren't a man.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, your son doesn't have any cousins? That's kind of sad

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. You said geography determines who you root for. You live 2,300 miles from "your team". You should be an Arizona Cardinals fan. Rooting for any other team proves you aren't a man.

I didn’t say that. I said where you were born and raised. Just cause you move doesn’t mean you switch your allegiance who you identify with.
That’s my point. The city of Dallas has zero meaning in your life and the ONLY reason you picked Dallas is cause they kicked ass. Why didn’t you do that with baseball? Cause the Yankees kick ass. I just don’t understand rooting for a city that means absolutely nothing to you.
I never said geography is how you choose your team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, your son doesn't have any cousins? That's kind of sad

What is sad about that? That was weird or are you focusing on things that have no point for a reason. He does have step cousins

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say that. I said where you were born and raised. Just cause you move doesn’t mean you switch your allegiance who you identify with.
That’s my point. The city of Dallas has zero meaning in your life and the ONLY reason you picked Dallas is cause they kicked ass. Why didn’t you do that with baseball? Cause the Yankees kick ass. I just don’t understand rooting for a city that means absolutely nothing to you.
I never said geography is how you choose your team.
Nope. You said it's all about geography. Closest team has to be your team. You can't put qualifiers on it. You are an embarrassment to your family. You just signed a couple of LBs out there in the desert just be a man and watch your team

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is sad about that? That was weird or are you focusing on things that have no point for a reason. He does have step cousins
So he does have cousins?
I think it's sad because after you and your wife die he'll have no other family. I'm not taking a shot I'm being serious. I really thought it was sad before you said he had step-cousins. Although I'm not sure what a step-cousin is :scratch:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. You said it's all about geography. Closest team has to be your team. You can't put qualifiers on it. You are an embarrassment to your family. You just signed a couple of LBs out there in the desert just be a man and watch your team

Why are you making shit up now that you’re embarrassed? If someone moves every year I said they should root for a new team every year. Stop making up nonsense.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he does have cousins?
I think it's sad because after you and your wife die he'll have no other family. I'm not taking a shot I'm being serious. I really thought it was sad before you said he had step-cousins. Although I'm not sure what a step-cousin is :scratch:

He has sisters. He is my step son. But I have a friend like that in Philly. He’s 49 and has ZERO family alive. That is sad

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you making shit up now that you’re embarrassed? If someone moves every year I said they should root for a new team every year. Stop making up nonsense.
That's not my opinion, it's yours that I've read you state. Although, I struggle to follow all the rules sometimes with you. And why in the World would I be embarrassed? I'm proud to be a fan of my teams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has sisters. He is my step son. But I have a friend like that in Philly. He’s 49 and has ZERO family alive
I don't differentiate between step-son and son. If he lives with you and you consider him your son (or daughter) then he's your son. Same with cousins...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not my opinion, it's yours that I've read you state. Although, I struggle to follow all the rules sometimes with you. And why in the World would I be embarrassed? I'm proud to be a fan of my teams.

Only one rule. Pretty simple.
How can you say, “Dallas is MY team”? I had a friend in Philly who was a Cowboy fan and when he wasn’t around you know what EVERYBODY said about him? It’s the same thing everyone who knows you says when you’re not around... “Sell out, front runner etc.”