• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean coming home

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another product of the Philly School system?
Upper Bucks... and PSU.

Tell me again how you're a fan of 2 teams in different parts of the country.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upper Bucks... and PSU.

Tell me again how you're a fan of 2 teams in different parts of the country.
Upper Bucks...almost the same distance to Met Life :noidea:

What I don't get is why you seem to think that is a bad thing or means anything. But you and PE seem to walk holding hands on this one so I'm not sure what to tell you other than ask him. The myopic thinking that you can only like the team located geographically closest to you is like that of a simpleton. It reminds me of the people who just follow the pack and end up with Jersey's of their local team on when they make the playoffs for the first time in 20 years but don't really even know who the players are.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upper Bucks...almost the same distance to Met Life :noidea:

What I don't get is why you seem to think that is a bad thing or means anything. But you and PE seem to walk holding hands on this one so I'm not sure what to tell you other than ask him. The myopic thinking that you can only like the team located geographically closest to you is like that of a simpleton. It reminds me of the people who just follow the pack and end up with Jersey's of their local team on when they make the playoffs for the first time in 20 years but don't really even know who the players are.

ramblings of a bandwagon jumper are supposed to mean what to me?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's about what I expected...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's about what I expected...

Bandwagon fan doesn't understand the meaning behind hometown allegiance. Do you root for the axis when watching WWII movies? Stupid question, they lost... doesn't meet the requirement for bandwagon fans.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you probably live the farthest from "your" team than anyone else on this board that still lives on the Continental US?

What Football team does your son like?

I will play a little in this game. I will admit I find the bickering between you two funny.....but...... I really don't think it matters where you are from or where you live. You like who you like. Explaining to someone why is ridiculous...just one man's humble opinion.

I have three kids.......my first wife (two kids together) is from East Texas.....an hour from Dallas. Her whole family are Cowboys fans (we met while I was in the military). We have two kids together and after we split they stayed in East Texas with her. However, I spent a lot of time with my kids and everyone knew me to be a diehard Eagles fans. My kids are grown now and live in Cowboys country are die hard Eagles fans just like I am.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon Eagles fans calling others bandwagoners is
I will play a little in this game. I will admit I find the bickering between you two funny.....but...... I really don't think it matters where you are from or where you live. You like who you like. Explaining to someone why is ridiculous...just one man's humble opinion.

I have three kids.......my first wife (two kids together) is from East Texas.....an hour from Dallas. Her whole family are Cowboys fans (we met while I was in the military). We have two kids together and after we split they stayed in East Texas with her. However, I spent a lot of time with my kids and everyone knew me to be a diehard Eagles fans. My kids are grown now and live in Cowboys country are die hard Eagles fans just like I am.

Bandwagon kid fans. The worst.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fandom can be passed down... As long as your fandom is rooted in Philly

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, then you 100% agree with me. :noidea:
There is really no logic to it. I mean hometown allegiance? That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I should eat Manhattan Clam Chowder and not New England Clam Chowder. It's clear it's just a trolling thing when people mention it and you can tell with PE1 and most others that they usually say it when upset or flustered or as a perceived insult. Which is kind of funny as it never seems to relate to anything being discussed. It's like making fun of someone's avatar because they disagree with you

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fandom can be passed down... As long as your fandom is rooted in Philly

and there is a lot of truth in that. All 3 of my kids are die hard Philly fans and my kids only go when we visit. I have not lived in Philly since 1986 after I joined the Air Force.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is really no logic to it. I mean hometown allegiance? That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I should eat Manhattan Clam Chowder and not New England Clam Chowder. It's clear it's just a trolling thing when people mention it and you can tell with PE1 and most others that they usually say it when upset or flustered or as a perceived insult. Which is kind of funny as it never seems to relate to anything being discussed. It's like making fun of someone's avatar because they disagree with you

I do agree with you......I was merely playing the game of what team your kids root for. :D

Fandom is funny. I have a cousin that has never left Philly.....is a die hard Utah Jazz and Green Bay Packers Fan.

One of my brothers is a Bronco's fan.

Like I said....you like who you like.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with you......I was merely playing the game of what team your kids root for. :D

Fandom is funny. I have a cousin that has never left Philly.....is a die hard Utah Jazz and Green Bay Packers Fan.

One of my brothers is a Bronco's fan.

Like I said....you like who you like.
I'm not Cuban, but when I get into a Strip Club in South Florida...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fandom is like taste for soup... :L

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt probably roots for Thanos.