• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean coming home

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think you're making fun of others you might want to work on better material.
You're not very good at it.

being one of the butts of the joke... you aren't my intended audience.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly is manster's argument here?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly is manster's argument here?

People can be fans of whatever teams they want no matter where they live and not be made fun of. Forget community, or regional support. Forget attending home games to create a real home field advantage. Fandom should be like one's taste in soup. I like Chicken and dumplings, so I must be a fan of X.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can be fans of whatever teams they want no matter where they live and not be made fun of. Forget community, or regional support. Forget attending home games to create a real home field advantage. Fandom should be like one's taste in soup. I like Chicken and dumplings, so I must be a fan of X.
I live in the middle of nowhere so I can't really judge. I picked the Phillies essentially as a coin flip over the Cubs watching a game at my grandma's when I was seven. I jumped onto the eagles a couple of years later when Cunningham was the big deal. I figured same city, why not?

Kentucky was kind of an odd one. We had some really close family friends who were Duke fans. I was a Duke fan at the beginning of the game but ended up being a Mashburn fan by the end of the game. Maybe I just like disappointment?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the middle of nowhere so I can't really judge. I picked the Phillies essentially as a coin flip over the Cubs watching a game at my grandma's when I was seven. I jumped onto the eagles a couple of years later when Cunningham was the big deal. I figured same city, why not?

Kentucky was kind of an odd one. We had some really close family friends who were Duke fans. I was a Duke fan at the beginning of the game but ended up being a Mashburn fan by the end of the game. Maybe I just like disappointment?
"You're not a real man", PE1

"Something incoherent and full of clueless babbling", Roy Monson

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what NFL team was the closest to where you lived?