• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Rose washed up at the age of 27

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
29 points, 5 rebounds , 7 assists last night vs. Ok.City. He's definitely ready for the glue factory.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he had good game last night. I also think he will have more. But does anyone trust this guy? That was the question asked on "Highly Questionable". Be honest with yourselves.. if you are putting together a team, do you trust this guy? To stay healthy. To not be a distraction. Do you want him on your team for the money he currently commands? I don't have Rose. I have no ill will towards any players in the NBA. But I can honestly say I would want Rose no where near the Miami Heat lineup.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he had good game last night. I also think he will have more. But does anyone trust this guy? That was the question asked on "Highly Questionable". Be honest with yourselves.. if you are putting together a team, do you trust this guy? To stay healthy. To not be a distraction. Do you want him on your team for the money he currently commands? I don't have Rose. I have no ill will towards any players in the NBA. But I can honestly say I would want Rose no where near the Miami Heat lineup.
The Cavs lost 2 games in the entire EAstern Playoff last year

Both games were to the Bulls

In both those Bulls wins - Rose was their best player- going for 25, 5, 5 and 30, 7 and 7 and a game winning shot.

Id say thats pretty good and he gives you a shot to win in the playoffs and not a lot of guys can do that like him.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs lost 2 games in the entire EAstern Playoff last year

Both games were to the Bulls

In both those Bulls wins - Rose was their best player- going for 25, 5, 5 and 30, 7 and 7 and a game winning shot.

Id say thats pretty good and he gives you a shot to win in the playoffs and not a lot of guys can do that like him.

Id also say that was last year and this post by BK is pretty much about how Rose is playing right now. With the new injuries and triple vision. With all the backage he is bringing. Rose give you a chance to win? What has he won? He has gotten beat in the ECF twice. Once losing four games in a row. The second time losing three games in a row. Maybe you trust him to stay healthy. Count me out on that one.