• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate-gate III, DO IT!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making sure they're not over-inflated? So you mean, deflating them so that they're not over-inflated. Right.

Why I suppose if he simply reported to the league that they were over, he'd have nicknamed himself the Snitcher.

You are an idiot.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't part of the issue the fact that for a brief time the balls were not where they were supposed to be? That in itself is a violation by the team or the equipment manager. Since the Deflategate issue sounds like they have made sure every game for this not to be an issue again.

You know what is a real issue? Everything about the Denver Broncos offence and defence.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what is a real issue? Everything about the Denver Broncos offence and defence.

Did you mean "Bronco's" and "defense" you knuckle dragging school hater?

cdumler, you guys have Malibu and we have NEPatsfan.

You must have been sick about those early hiccups in tonight's game.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mean "Bronco's" and "defense" you knuckle dragging school hater?

cdumler, you guys have Malibu and we have NEPatsfan.

You must have been sick about those early hiccups in tonight's game.

Yes there is a typo in Broncos, congrats, do you get a special grammar Nazi ribbon for the discovery?

And you are a moron about Defence. It's a correct spelling, my early years of school were in Germany. Defence is the accepted British/Europe spelling. I'm not shocked a public school teacher is ignorant on the matter, I've yet to meet one that could hold a job in the private sector.

You are actually the guy we "have".

Du bis ein volltrottel.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making sure they're not over-inflated? So you mean, deflating them so that they're not over-inflated. Right.

Why I suppose if he simply reported to the league that they were over, he'd have nicknamed himself the Snitcher.

"So you mean, deflating them so that they're not over-inflated. Right."

Yes. That's why I wrote those words. This is not rocket science. You do realize that Brady a) likes the ball near the minimum and that b) overinflated balls had pissed him of at The Jets game……or did you not know these things?

And btw, 'overinflated' = any amount above where Brady wants it ≠ over NFL legal limit. Making more sense now?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea, you would have to ask them since it lacks any context, and took place several months before all of it. Guys text lots of stupid sheit, and use lots of dumb nicknames. Give me your cell phone and I can construct a storyline showing you're a racist, regardless of if it's true or not.

You can have my phone, but I just want it known that I'm called "The Bigoter" for completely different reasons than you think.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When's Ben turning his phone over? What do you think is a fair amount of fines, loss of draft picks, and suspension, for Ben and the Steelers?

Or are you simply a hypocrite?

Dude, seriously......

The rules for ball handling has changed drastically since the first fuck-up called Deflategate!!!
It has nothing to do with QB's anymore. So deflategate 2 & 3 are nothing, because of the changes in the handling of the balls. And after the whole Goodell, Brady, Deflatgate fuck up, no one would want that publicity for all the money in the league!!!!

NFL Game Ball Procedures | NFL Football Operations

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The punishment was for a "crime" that didn't occur.

It absolutely occurred. Brady 100% tried to gain an advantage and went too far. Aaron Rodgers apparently did/does as well. So do many others, I'm sure. Deer antler spray seems to be the cheating choice of the team I root for. "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"...right? The punishment was much too severe.

It was a witch hunt, and nothing more.

This is where some Patriots' fans get really annoying.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It absolutely occurred. Brady 100% tried to gain an advantage and went too far. Aaron Rodgers apparently did/does as well. So do many others, I'm sure. Deer antler spray seems to be the cheating choice of the team I root for. "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"...right? The punishment was much too severe.

This is conjecture. If you want to say 'Brady might have done something,' fine. But to make a definitive truth claim without evidence sounds like wishful thinking.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is conjecture. If you want to say 'Brady might have done something,' fine. But to make a definitive truth claim without evidence sounds like wishful thinking.

Most sane people look at the text message exchange between the guys in charge of the footballs as "Evidence"

The IN-sane think they were actually discussing a Diet

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do I have to wish for? The Pats have already been punished. I actually feel the punishment was too severe.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do I have to wish for? The Pats have already been punished. I actually feel the punishment was too severe.

You wish that Brady actually did something, despite the the obvious -- that it was much to do about nothing.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wish that Brady actually did something, despite the the obvious -- that it was much to do about nothing.

Brady is one of the best QBs to ever play the game. This does nothing to change that.

What is very clear is that many Patriots (Brady) fans have a much different perspective on what's "obvious" then most non-Patriots (Brady) fans.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most sane people look at the text message exchange between the guys in charge of the footballs as "Evidence"

The IN-sane think they were actually discussing a Diet

Really? And what exactly was the 'evidence' part of the text message? Please tell me there's something more than the equipment guy, whose job it was to deflate balls (if needed) to get them down to lowest legal limit that Brady preferred, being called 'the deflator' --- do share this incriminating evidence, please.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stage is set for DeflateGate III, if Patriots are willing to push it
Posted by Mike Florio on December 16, 2016, 12:52 PM EST
gty_499220732_77947980-e1481910703764.jpg
Getty Images
Like many sequels that will spawn even more sequels, DeflateGate II left a few loose ends. Which sets the stage for DeflateGate III.

Yes, there could be a DeflateGate III. Undoubtedly, there won’t be. But there could be.

At a select cold-weather game (possibly on Sunday in Denver, where the high temperature will be 31 degrees), the Patriots could do what the Giants apparently didn’t do in DeflateGate II: File a “formal complaint” during, not after, the game regarding the air pressure in the opponents’ footballs.

To properly lay the foundation, the Patriots would need to get their hands on a Broncos football, via interception or fumble recovery. The Patriots could then alert the league that the football seems underinflated, which would put the NFL in a box.

Based on what happened in the Colts-Patriots postseason game 23 months ago and what didn’t happen 12 days ago during the Giants-Steelers game (because, apparently, the Giants didn’t raise the issue during the game), the league may feel compelled to gather all balls for both teams and test them.

Depending on the timing of the complaint, the testing would happen at halftime or at the end of the game (the latter would be more ideal, given that there would be more time for the testing and likewise more exposure of the balls to the elements). Quite possibly, the final numbers of all footballs for both teams would be in the same range as the New England footballs in January 2015.

And that would operate as a de facto exoneration of the Patriots from DeflateGate I.

Of course, there’s no guarantee that the league would disclose the numbers. Over the past two seasons, the NFL stubbornly has refused to release the measurements obtained during PSI spot checks.

The reason for the silence is simple: Air pressure drops on cold days, and a comparison of PSI readings obtained in a different game to those from the game that spawned DeflateGate I would potentially confirm that the league presumed guilt and clumsily worked backward.

Stage is set for DeflateGate III, if Patriots are willing to push it
The Pats Cheated

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE why did one of the Pat's equipment guys get nicknamed the Deflator?
I thought it had long since been determined he got the nickname Deflator due to his weight loss. Isn't that the totally 100% believable reason the Patriots gave?

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it had long since been determined he got the nickname Deflator due to his weight loss. Isn't that the totally 100% believable reason the Patriots gave?

Sorry about your Broncs not making the playoffs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it that you are such a pussy over simply admitting you fell for the media spin on this matter?
If nothing else is it not time you stopped getting so upset over this? Even if you somehow really believe (personally I can't imagine even you believe it, but you just can't admit it) there was nothing nefarious going on why do you get so angry and start name calling over this every time someone brings it up?

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else is it not time you stopped getting so upset over this? Even if you somehow really believe (personally I can't imagine even you believe it, but you just can't admit it) there was nothing nefarious going on why do you get so angry and start name calling over this every time someone brings it up?

You answered your own question.