• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate-gate III, DO IT!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, look at what comes up when you google the word "deflator."

Google

Let's see, it's my turn again. Hmmmm, well nope, I got nothing plausible. I'm still stuck on the both guys are equipment handlers for the Pats. One gets called the deflator.....I got 'em deflating. I'm stuck.

You got another reason why one NFL equipment dude would nickname another NFL equipment dude the deflator?

You said there were lots.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, look at what comes up when you google the word "deflator."

Google

Let's see, it's my turn again. Hmmmm, well nope, I got nothing plausible. I'l still stuck on the both guys are equipment handlers for the Pats. One gets called the deflator.....I got 'em deflating. I'm stuck.

You got another reason why one NFL equipment dude would nickname another NFL equipment dude the deflator?

You said there were lots.

Maybe he's constantly sending zip files and is really into Java.

Maybe the guy has really bad gas and is constantly ripping one like a ballon deflating.

Maybe the guy is constantly ripping on others taking away their self esteem.

Maybe the guy is a debbie downer all the time sucking the life out of the room.

Maybe the guy backed his car over the security strips at a security gate and ruined all four of his tires.

Maybe the guy ....

The point is you have no fking clue what you are talking about.

The balls weren't tampered with. They deflated due to natural causes via the IGL. You went all in on the subject and being the pussy that you are can't man up and admit you were wrong.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you got a plausible reason why one NFL equipment dude would nickname another NFL equipment dude the deflator?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you got a plausible reason why one NFL equipment dude would nickname another NFL equipment dude the deflator?

No, and neither do you. So without further context it means nothing. What we do have is scientific proof the balls deflated to a range predicted by the IGL.

You're hanging onto a text with no context.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, and neither do you. So without further context it means nothing. What we do have is scientific proof the balls deflated to a range predicted by the IGL.

You're hanging onto a text with no context.

No, actually I have one very plausible reason and you have nothing but the first thing you googled and then a whole list of additional nonsense culled from your unbridled imagination.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, actually I have one very plausible reason and you have nothing but the first thing you googled and then a whole list of additional nonsense culled from your unbridled imagination.

No actually you don't. Your reason is just as made up as the others. You have no fking clue what it meant between them.

And furthermore the IGL proves they were not intentionally deflated. And the IGL is exactly why the Pats should pull Deflate-gate III on Roger if they get a chance tomorrow.

Thus making you not only a moron, but the worst kind, a willful one.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll allow the subsequent posters in this thread to determine which of us got the better of that little exchange.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, I'll bite:

Brady is an ass. After playing with 16 PSI balls against the jets, he blamed the equipment guy and chews him out.
2 meatheads joking about what an ass Brady is for expecting that all he has to do is take care of the balls.
Instead of being an equipment manager, his new title is deflator. They're pissed off and joke about it.
Nothing there - just 2 idiots talking shit. Nothing that remotely says sneak off with the balls after the refs have checked them.
I have no problem with having your own opinion - just don't expect me to always agree.
Answer: yes you got the better of the argument - but it still does not make it fact.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heck with science. Speculation rules:thumb:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll allow the subsequent posters in this thread to determine which of us got the better of that little exchange.

Here allow me to translate

"I simply unable to man up and admit I fell for the media spin and I'm still grasping on to this one little nugget that has no context beyond said spin."
NEhomer

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here allow me to translate

"I simply unable to man up and admit I fell for the media spin and I'm still grasping on to this one little nugget that has no context beyond said spin."
NEhomer

Dude. I can respect Pats fans who argue that the punishment didn't fit the crime, but your level of denial about this issue makes you look like a complete retard.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. I can respect Pats fans who argue that the punishment didn't fit the crime, but your level of denial about this issue makes you look like a complete retard.

The punishment was for a "crime" that didn't occur.

The balls deflated naturally, not mechanically. It's simply a fact as proven by the IGL. He commited no violations of the rules regarding the balls.

All that leaves is some texts without context that require speculation.

He is in fact innocent of the claims that were made, as is the case with the Steelers, and as will be the case with the Broncos should the balls be checked after being out in the cold tomorrow.

It was a witch hunt, and nothing more.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The punishment was for a "crime" that didn't occur.

The balls deflated naturally, not mechanically. It's simply a fact as proven by the IGL. He commited no violations of the rules regarding the balls.

All that leaves is some texts without context that require speculation.

He is in fact innocent of the claims that were made, as is the case with the Steelers, and as will be the case with the Broncos should the balls be checked after being out in the cold tomorrow.

It was a witch hunt, and nothing more.

f57296d124171ad34ac48a4b6e6c6e9d.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't produce any proof that the balls were deflated intentionally huh?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't produce any proof that the balls were deflated intentionally huh?

None that you'll believe, but then again you're a moron. There's ample circumstantial evidence for those with functioning brain cells.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None that you'll believe, but then again you're a moron. There's ample circumstantial evidence for those with functioning brain cells.

Again, so you can't provide any evidence the balls were intentionally deflated, correct?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guilty before proven innocent :thumb: taking a quote that is used time and time again by @chf start at your conclusion and work foreward.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, not to your satisfaction. Because, and I reiterate, you're a complete moron.

So he's guilty by proof of evidence you are unable to provide for examination. Got it.

Essentially you want it to be true, even with lack of evidence, so therefore you have concluded it's true.

And I'm the moron?