• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate-gate III, DO IT!!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"IF" NE goes onto win the SB how pissed off will Goddell and the rest of the NFL Henchmen be? Just imagine they continue to strip draft picks in order to have more parity within the league and keep the other owners happy. Yet NE still finds a way to win.

Parity, you know that thing like fines for blantant violations for the use of unapproved communication equipment. Even better what about to admiting to guaging footballs and no penalty. Parity it's not a four letter word.
It's hilarious to me how some of you Patriots fans imagine Goodell as some kind of Dr. Claw, scheming from the top floor of some high rise, watching the Patriots success on a monitor, stroking his cat and screaming "I'll get you next time, Belichick! Next time!"

latest

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious to me how some of you Patriots fans imagine Goodell as some kind of Dr. Claw, scheming from the top floor of some high rise, watching the Patriots success on a monitor, stroking his cat and screaming "I'll get you next time, Belichick! Next time!"

latest

He answers to the owners, and there are a lot of owners that want the Patriots winning machine of the last couple of decades slowed and brought down. He simply looks for any opportunity to do so.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

latest

Goodell is a borderline BILLIONARE caring a lot less about the New England Patriots than they would care to think

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He answers to the owners, and there are a lot of owners that want the Patriots winning machine of the last couple of decades slowed and brought down. He simply looks for any opportunity to do so.

Than all they need to do, is re-locate them from the AFC East

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is a borderline BILLIONARE caring a lot less about the New England Patriots than they would care to think

It's not so much that He cares about them, as he caves to the pressure of the other owners at times.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

latest
No we don't. We know Goddell doesn't like cats. We have cameras in his office.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cares about what the Mara's (I mean all the owners) who made him an almost billionaire tell him to do.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that hasn't been the case when you look at the W/L record within the division.

Cleo Lemon is still in the conversation for the AFC Easts' best QB not named Brady, over the past 15 seasons

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cares about what the Mara's (I mean all the owners) who made him an almost billionaire tell him to do.

As it should be

When you say Mara, I hope you were bowing

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

the AFC East represents the least amount of playoff participants over the past 15 seasons

I think that's a really strong indicator of division strength

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the AFC East represents the least amount of playoff participants over the past 15 seasons

Sure, but again as soon as you look at the Pats record within the div and outside the div, that whole argument crumbles.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize EVERY team in the AFCE has as good if not better record than the Gnats last year? Not to mention the Clownboys with 4 wins.
So I guess you're talking about "other" dominating divisions.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize EVERY team in the AFCE has as good if not better record than the Gnats last year? Not to mention the Clownboys with 4 wins.
So I guess you're talking about "other" dominating divisions.

Sure, there are definitely seasons over the last 15 that the AFC East was better than a division or 2

But no division has been worse over the entirety of the last 15 seasons

Sometimes the NFC East sucks, like last season

All the time, the AFC East sucks