• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decisions, Decisions. Decisions

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the 1st person in my family history to own a television.
It was a 13" black and white.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. I remember it like it was yesterday. They came on Thursday February 4, 2005.

On Friday February 5, 2005, got into a pissin' contest with my new miserable bitch of a boss.

Damn you’re dumb. Just like when you went to the Patriots/Raiders game you said was in Massachusetts and it was in Oakland.

1CFBBC00-2AE3-4201-8BA7-A832295433B3.jpeg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the 1st person in my family history to own a television.
It was a 13" black and white.
Wow! You are older than most in here. Dad bought a 13” BW way back in early 60s. Very little programming back then. First color TV he got was the Magnavox with wood cabinet in mid 60s. That bitch was almost as heavy as the piano, well not really, but you needed a couple of people to move it.
Oh how times have changed … for the big screens today you still need 2 people to hang it up, but it weighs nothing in comparison.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own but maybe just maybe you're being a little bit hard on BK? Maybe the dude's just getting old and shit, ya know?
Sharky, you're barking up the wrong tree.

There are two guys in here that hide behind their keyboards because they'd never have the balls to insult anyone, even a third grade girl in person., The Hoop is flush with people who scream like wound rabbits as long as no one know where they live or who they are.

It won't change. Go back and look for a thread that they started or ever added a single article, or link to anything in support of the thread. It's insults and very little of substance. And when they're called out, they deflect the attention away and insult worse.

When I screw up, I admit it and apologize. I live every day in pain from my life's experiences. Insults don't make it any better or any worse. Iy's all they have and nothing else. Life must be a bitch when you have nothing of value to add to it.

I can't wait for the next response., 8^)

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharky, you're barking up the wrong tree.

There are two guys in here that hide behind their keyboards because they'd never have the balls to insult anyone, even a third grade girl in person., The Hoop is flush with people who scream like wound rabbits as long as no one know where they live or who they are.

It won't change. Go back and look for a thread that they started or ever added a single article, or link to anything in support of the thread. It's insults and very little of substance. And when they're called out, they deflect the attention away and insult worse.

When I screw up, I admit it and apologize. I live every day in pain from my life's experiences. Insults don't make it any better or any worse. Iy's all they have and nothing else. Life must be a bitch when you have nothing of value to add to it.

I can't wait for the next response., 8^)
Sure, you ain't hiding behind your keyboard.

Classic example of BK's self serving, inaccurate posting. Anyone who posts here regularly knows that I don't come here to impress with my "contributions" but also knows I participate well beyond insulting you, which you beg for and make easy.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! @BigKen looking for violence. Like I’m going to waste money and time flying to Florida to watch you shit yourself before getting your ass kicked. Just keep me on ignore. That way you won’t have to see me rip apart half of your posts for wrong information. You only have a short time left as it is. Enjoy your sad life while you can Kenny.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. It's okay for you to over analyze me though.

Read this and tell me I'm splitting hairs The History of Television (or, How Did This Get So Big?)
butthurt GIF

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you’re dumb. Just like when you went to the Patriots/Raiders game you said was in Massachusetts and it was in Oakland.

View attachment 323833
Do you really take the time out of your day to find every and all errors he makes regardless of the effect those errors have on anything in life?

Holy Fuck do you need a life.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really take the time out of your day to find every and all errors he makes regardless of the effect those errors have on anything in life?

Holy Fuck do you need a life.
Not hard to do. Damn near everything he posts is wrong. Takes but a minute to check your facts/stats. He doesn’t. So I will. But I’m sure Kenny appreciates your love.