• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear bip, pib, or whatever you want to be called

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just let the moderators handle it.
bip is just as capable as any of us in conversing about this sports stuff, it's just a matter of desire.

if he starts posting multiple attempts to start juvenile arguments or childish insults, then he'll get banned. one day at a time. Making a big deal about it isn't going to help things be "normal"

Rapped for sanity. You made my point. If bip talks football, then there's no reason to ban him. If I was going to ban somebody for douchy comments, it would be flaming, but I'm not doing that either, despite the requests. I'm not going to ban people for nothing like ESPN and I'm not banning people just because somebody else here doesn't like them.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would encourage Bip to troll the shit out of the Raiders ESPN board. Talk football here. As far as Palmer goes, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're all glad that he's gone. We're happy to have at least a 1st and 2nd rounder for him. Time to move on. let it go...just let it go.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anyone know where I can find RRN, BengalBen, or the Coordinator? Let's give them a chance too.

Maybe most don't remember, but we've tried to get away from ESPN prior to this board as well. It's just the changes to ESPN's board actually made it work. And Bip was a big reason. There's no reason to give someone a chance who was a big part of ruining the other board.

Btw, "I'm not in the business of banning" is a cop out. You do what optimizes the board. Nothing more, nothing less. Lest this become ESPN II.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Optimizing the board would be banning you. Lets optimize this board.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not until you are gone sorry. You are talking about optimizing this board. Getting rid of you would do it. And there are plenty of other Bengals boards too, why don't you go to them.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm fine where I am. You seem so intent on getting me off this board, yet I don't get why you keep following me around making me relevant. You and the other minions. You're just as big of a problem as I supposedly am.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Bip starts spamming the board then ban him. I think Vance has done a good job of keeping things in order and seems to keep a watchful eye on things. If Bip starts to be a detrmemnt I'm sure he'll run him..

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually thought the Coordinator could be kinda unintentionally funny some times bc he is such a douche. He was the guy that seemed to have a renaissance fair fetish, right? So chisel thy words....that guy

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing at a time.

everyone has room to improve.

quit your bitching. This is a message board, not a business man's club.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Coming from the guy who puts people on ignore.

Oh, the irony.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Bip starts spamming the board then ban him. I think Vance has done a good job of keeping things in order and seems to keep a watchful eye on things. If Bip starts to be a detrmemnt I'm sure he'll run him..

Thank you sir. Rep as soon as I can again. I try to keep things under control and you can bet if Bip starts trolling, he'll be gone. I'm not banning Flaming either.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Never thought I'd see people defending this asshole, but whatever. Do what you want.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why does anyone care? If I get banned for being a moron, I get banned. seeing this thread go on and on and on about something so stupid is amusing. If i get banned again, ill never come back. Bust Jesus Christ, you women, there have to be more important things to worry yourself with. Its a person on an internet message board.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does anyone care? If I get banned for being a moron, I get banned. seeing this thread go on and on and on about something so stupid is amusing. If i get banned again, ill never come back. Bust Jesus Christ, you women, there have to be more important things to worry yourself with. Its a person on an internet message board.

Fair enough......

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Oh, the irony. A troll telling others they should have more important things to worry about, let alone do.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif