• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear bip, pib, or whatever you want to be called

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You can start threads calling me names all you want. I know you'll be back, so here's the deal. I'm fine with letting you post. I was going to let RRN post here, but was vetoed by everybody else. If you want to post here, though, there will be none of your nonsense like ESPN. This isn't ESPN (land of trolls). We talk football, argue a few times, then talk more football. If you can stop obsessing about Palmer and Benson, and actually contribute something worthwhile, then I say the more the merrier. If you're just going to show up and call us all morons, making stuff up, then don't bother.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey. That's pretty reasonable. You and I used to have a decent rapport until a few of your fav. players started to stink. I'll be productive on here, but after a certain West Coast QB pops up 3 picks and a 43 Rating on Sunday, Ill prob make a post about it. Until Sunday, enjoy the wknd.

Last edited by a moderator:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Palmer stinks, we'll all be mentioning it. For the record, I can't stand Benson, and I'm not sure why you think I like him.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For the record, Cincygrad is a mod too, and I can't control whether or not he is as willing to start over as I am.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Understandably. Hey, Vince Young looked like a dark Montana after 8 games as well. Cam looks good...but its been 1/2 a season.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah. He's still prone to turnovers, but he's exceeded every possible expectation...well, except for Kramer's.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know.... Bip is an attention whore. Tried to come here once, thought he'd still get attention on the ESPN board, but it didn't work out and now he runs back here. Mostly I just think Bip is a douchebag that needs to get laid.

That said, I'm not really in the banning business, so you guys can make your own decisions. If you all like the troll, that's fine with me.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ban. This shouldn't even be a question. He's just gonna litter this board with crap.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Rey and now this. The board is going to shit.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Vance and the rest of you REAL Bengal's fans,hope you guys have a great weekend and a safe one! WHO DEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiger1.gif

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First Rey and now this. The board is going to shit.

Well, the thing is, I can't permanently ban Bip. It only bans the IP, and as Bip has proven, he can get around that. I've banned him multiple times. I can keep doing that, but it gets fucking annoying. If he can post here, normally, like he did in this thread, then fuck it, why keep banning him?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ban. This shouldn't even be a question. He's just gonna litter this board with crap.

Here's the other thing...if a poll was taken, you might get banned before Bip...just saying. I'm not banning you, over protests of half the board.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No worse than some other's on here,pointing finger's isn't going to help any.Thought this was a board for men..not childish shit like this.And people wonder why know one wants to come over her. Just saying..sheesh!:baby:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worse than some other's on here,pointing finger's isn't going to help any.Thought this was a board for men..not childish shit like this.And people wonder why know one wants to come over her. Just saying..sheesh!:baby:

Blue offers an opinion, and kicks ass.

shucks, I thought you were a robot.

he he.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here's the other thing...if a poll was taken, you might get banned before Bip...just saying. I'm not banning you, over protests of half the board.

And then reality hits...there are a group of people that don't like me, and allow that to cloud their judgements. Anyone who in their right mind thinks I am a troll, they are delusional. Which group, if either, you belong in, only you know.

That said, if that's what it takes to get Bip off the board, then there should be a poll. If that gets myself "voted" off as well, then so be it. This isn't the only Bengals board around. Just sayin'.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just let the moderators handle it.
bip is just as capable as any of us in conversing about this sports stuff, it's just a matter of desire.

if he starts posting multiple attempts to start juvenile arguments or childish insults, then he'll get banned. one day at a time. Making a big deal about it isn't going to help things be "normal"