• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dark-Horses that will have improved chances

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard/read from multiple sources that the players biggest concern behind closed doors - is no joke- the fact that there are no woman for them in Orlando inside the bubble.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard/read from multiple sources that the players biggest concern behind closed doors - is no joke- the fact that there are no woman for them in Orlando inside the bubble.

A shitload of hoes just cancelled their Florida flights after learning about this too. Tough times for the travel industry.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the AD and LeBron better be up to the challenge becauses the Lakers depth is pretty shitty. Both guys better show up in shape and ready to run some big minutes.

Lebron better win the ship because if they don't guess who's fault it will be? I'll give you a hint, it won't be Lebron. Especially with all the Klutch propaganda out there the narrative will 100% be AD's fault. Then he gone....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron better win the ship because if they don't guess who's fault it will be? I'll give you a hint, it won't be Lebron. Especially with all the Klutch propaganda out there the narrative will 100% be AD's fault. Then he gone....

Fine with me. Lebron back to the Cavs rumors will be starting then.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now- even with all the plans going forward, i think there is AT LEAST a 25% chance that the season is cancelled before its conclusion anyway.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now- even with all the plans going forward, i think there is AT LEAST a 25% chance that the season is cancelled before its conclusion anyway.
Trolls gotta troll

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls gotta troll

Don’t want to guess at Wiggy’s intentions, and I wouldn’t put it that high.

But I would say 10% maybe?

All it takes is a significant outbreak within the bubble and season over.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t want to guess at Wiggy’s intentions, and I wouldn’t put it that high.

But I would say 10% maybe?

All it takes is a significant outbreak within the bubble and season over.

I'd be interested to know what the NBA considers significant. Even if they haven't set on a specific number, I'm sure they've discussed a number.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be interested to know what the NBA considers significant. Even if they haven't set on a specific number, I'm sure they've discussed a number.

I agree.

No way to know for sure.

I would think if a few cases crop up here and there we are good. But if a series gets compromised because a bunch of guys get it and spread to each other, then the season could be in jeopardy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

No way to know for sure.

I would think if a few cases crop up here and there we are good. But if a series gets compromised because a bunch of guys get it and spread to each other, then the season could be in jeopardy.
what happens if a team like the Bucks has Giannis and 5 other players get the virus? are they just out?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happens if a team like the Bucks has Giannis and 5 other players get the virus? are they just out?

I don’t know how the league would handle that. If it is just that team, maybe.

If the outbreak extended to multiple players from multiple teams at 1 time, then I would think the league would cancel the season.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long term I still have doubts about the viability of the Rockets strategy and roster construction to play super small, but that doesn't matter here. After having a couple of months to think about it, I think they have the best chance to bubbling up and winning it beyond your favs (both LA teams and Mil). With the long layoff and shortened format, I'm not sure team chemistry is going to matter as much. Everyone is almost back to square one. So that hurts a team like the Lakers, who were rolling prior to the shutdown. Now its gonna come down to star power and who can sustain a hot streak. The Rockets have the star power with Harden and Westbrook and now their pocket Rocket style is unique enough to where teams might not be able to figure it out in the shortened format. I wouldn't have had them in a group of title contenders back in February. I would now. Would not want to face them. They could be a tough out

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long term I still have doubts about the viability of the Rockets strategy and roster construction to play super small, but that doesn't matter here. After having a couple of months to think about it, I think they have the best chance to bubbling up and winning it beyond your favs (both LA teams and Mil). With the long layoff and shortened format, I'm not sure team chemistry is going to matter as much. Everyone is almost back to square one. So that hurts a team like the Lakers, who were rolling prior to the shutdown. Now its gonna come down to star power and who can sustain a hot streak. The Rockets have the star power with Harden and Westbrook and now their pocket Rocket style is unique enough to where teams might not be able to figure it out in the shortened format. I wouldn't have had them in a group of title contenders back in February. I would now. Would not want to face them. They could be a tough out

Celtics, IMO.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would add the Philadelphia 76ers to the mix as well.

I would take Miami or Boston in a series over Philly to this point. Probably would take Indiana as well if Oladipo can play. Philly is just too inconsistent.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Miami or Boston in a series over Philly to this point. Probably would take Indiana as well if Oladipo can play. Philly is just too inconsistent.
But with the ridiculously weird circumstances, everyone is at risk for being inconsistent. Philly may not stand out in that regard now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with the ridiculously weird circumstances, everyone is at risk for being inconsistent. Philly may not stand out in that regard now.

Yeah.

I am still putting my money on these 4, in order;

1) Clippers
2) LAkers
3) Bucks
4) Celtics

But literally anything can happen this year. The NBA playoffs will probably never be this wide open again.