• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Dallas @ San Francisco 8:20 pm EST NBC

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s like deja vu all over again. Short of some type of trade deadline add, and I don’t even know who that could be unless someone is going to trade us an all pro or two, it’s hard to see Dallas beating SF even if they played 5 times this year. They are just better on both sides of the ball and the coaching difference and decision making is significantly better.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s like deja vu all over again. Short of some type of trade deadline add, and I don’t even know who that could be unless someone is going to trade us an all pro or two, it’s hard to see Dallas beating SF even if they played 5 times this year. They are just better on both sides of the ball and the coaching difference and decision making is significantly better.
I agree. No disrespect to your Cowboys but the Niners are just a superior team in all phases of the game, imo. Micah Parsons might be in denial about that though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd first run McCarthy out of town. About Dak, he hasn't looked the same since McCarthy took over. He looked like a top 10 QB under Garrett.
Dak looked his best when Kitna was the QB coach IMO. He was the one to have him focus on the technical aspect of being a QB - arm angle, footwork during release, spending practice in his head helping him process with what he saw From the defense each play. How is it no one can get the simple point across to him that when you are within 2 yards of the LOS and outside the pocket all you need to do is spike the ball forward even once grabbed. all you have to do inside the 10 is throw it out of the back of the end zone. It’s the simple things that can make a big difference in the outcome of games And it’s the details and discipline where this team in lacking And the penalties on both sides of the ball every game highlight this as well.

I think once he lost a little bit of his athletic ability whether from putting on a little weight or from the injuries or just from aging, it made a lot of things harder for him, but his biggest problem has always been recognizing the defenders in the area of the receiver who are closing in But not in the picture when he decides to throw. This is why he is much better against man coverage.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak looked his best when Kitna was the QB coach IMO. He was the one to have him focus on the technical aspect of being a QB - arm angle, footwork during release, spending practice in his head helping him process with what he saw From the defense each play. How is it no one can get the simple point across to him that when you are within 2 yards of the LOS and outside the pocket all you need to do is spike the ball forward even once grabbed. all you have to do inside the 10 is throw it out of the back of the end zone. It’s the simple things that can make a big difference in the outcome of games And it’s the details and discipline where this team in lacking And the penalties on both sides of the ball every game highlight this as well.

I think once he lost a little bit of his athletic ability whether from putting on a little weight or from the injuries or just from aging, it made a lot of things harder for him, but his biggest problem has always been recognizing the defenders in the area of the receiver who are closing in But not in the picture when he decides to throw. This is why he is much better against man coverage.
He get fired? I noticed Kitna went to HS after the gig with Dallas.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for Dallas there is only one SF in the league. What Dallas needs is to get out in front of teams and then force them to play to their strengths. I think they will still make the playoffs somewhat easily and who knows what happens if they get a few breaks go their way against SF if they meet again. Win the turnover battle, stop the stupid penalties, get off the field on 3rd downs, have a fumble not somehow bounce away from every out of bounds leg nearby it, etc.

Purdy is really good and plays like a seasoned vet and great at running the offense and processing what he sees but I don’t think he is quite as good as he looked last night. Everything was just made easy for him with the lack of pass rush and the such and he pretty much played perfectly. you could just see on those open passes how Shanahan ran a guy through a part of the defense and then another guy into the vacated space. It worked perfectly all night and he completed outsmarted the Cowboys all night and a ton of those throws were wide open. That won’t always happen. But, Purdy will always minimize mistakes and that is why you need to make it hard on him when you can. If they can stop the early down run and make those 3rd downs tougher they have a much better chance.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He get fired? I noticed Kitna went to HS after the gig with Dallas.
McCarthy didn’t retain him and moved Nussmeier from TE coach to QB coach. The reason never really came out IIRC.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fell asleep to the ass whipping.49ers look like the best in the league.if they get homefield,they are gonna be tough tto beat

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fell asleep to the ass whipping.49ers look like the best in the league.if they get homefield,they are gonna be tough tto beat
Team is great but that’s not a tough venue to play in.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm Down Get It Together GIF by Britannia