• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dallas post game

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hail to the 1st place Redskins . . . . . for now anyway!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations. . . . . for now anyway!
:suds:

Yeah, I'm well aware that your BOYS will be laying and waiting for us on Thanksgiving Day in Jerry's world and that's why I said "1st place for now."

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm well aware that your BOYS will be laying and waiting for us on Thanksgiving Day in Jerry's world and that's why I said "1st place for now."
Every year no matter who is/should be the NFCE favorite I say it's anyone's division to claim. 2018 is no different except for the Giants. I'll pull for them to win Sunday, but in no way do I see that happening.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way i think WBC is a personal attack on fellow posters . i am debating whether i should delete all posts with that reference

anyone but Kirk doesnt have that poster attack element
Nah. I assume I am part of the Club. I'll wear the moniker as a badge of honor. What is interesting is that Mitz and most of the other ABCers don't really understand what it is we are bitching about. Its not Cousins, per se. Its more about the front office and how inept they really are. Cousins is just the latest fuck up (and probably the most glaring, i fear).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I assume I am part of the Club. I'll wear the moniker as a badge of honor. What is interesting is that Mitz and most of the other ABCers don't really understand what it is we are bitching about. Its not Cousins, per se. Its more about the front office and how inept they really are. Cousins is just the latest fuck up (and probably the most glaring, i fear).

i am of the opinion they might not understand that as well but also they want a cheer leading position that every poster must take

also any position they dont like they are against

i have also noticed that some posters dont feel we should talk about any ex redskins which i disagree with too

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have always talked about ex-Redskins. I think it goes deeper and I think shark hit on it several years ago. They were angry that Cousin's got a shot and did well. Not all but some. I kind of feel like being an Eagle fan when they traded Sonny Jurgensen for Norm Snead.

I am looking forward to seeing how Cousin's does against the New Orleans D this week.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year no matter who is/should be the NFCE favorite I say it's anyone's division to claim. 2018 is no different except for the Giants. I'll pull for them to win Sunday, but in no way do I see that happening.

I agree with you. I also think the NFC East is a weak division right now and no matter who wins this division I'll be surprised if they go very deep into the playoffs.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad...I don’t mind WBC personally. He just doesn’t like the fact that he can’t credit AS, intelligently, with the success of this team. He has been completely incompetent; yet, we are 4-2 in spite of AS. KC never had a run game or a defense help him. KC didn’t have the help of first round picks because he was still suffering the effects of the RG3 trade.

AS is proving he is what I said he was...a coward.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. I also think the NFC East is a weak division right now and no matter who wins this division I'll be surprised if they go very deep into the playoffs.
I dont think the east is as bad as it looks. The Eagles are better than they played and I think both Washington and Dallas aren't all that far off.
It seems like neither team can find a way to cover their wars like some other teams can.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dog fight till the end if we can win sunday. However, if the Redskins should hold true to form in a big game and lose to the Giant's id say our winning the division hopes slide to about 30% with every game there after becoming now a must win.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win Sunday means we are all but guaranteed meaningful Decembers game. It buys us some breathing room with Ryan, Julio and Ridley coming to town and makes us 2-0 in the division with only one conference loss.

A loss and we are starring 4-4 in the face. We immediately bring the Cowboys and Eagles back into the picture and it's back to square one.

The Giants are not a bad team. Their schedule has just been brutal.

Jacksonville
@Dallas
@Houston
New Orleans
@Carolina
Philadelphia
@Atlanta

I'd venture to say if we had their schedule, we are a 2-5 team right now, 3-4 at best and that's stretching it. They lost to Carolina on a 63 yard FG on the road.

Skins better show up Sunday is all I'm saying.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the east is as bad as it looks. The Eagles are better than they played and I think both Washington and Dallas aren't all that far off.
It seems like neither team can find a way to cover their wars like some other teams can.

I know there is a lot of football left to be played but at this point in the season I just can't see the NFC East winner beating any of the other NFC division winners in the playoffs.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win Sunday means we are all but guaranteed meaningful Decembers game. It buys us some breathing room with Ryan, Julio and Ridley coming to town and makes us 2-0 in the division with only one conference loss.

A loss and we are starring 4-4 in the face. We immediately bring the Cowboys and Eagles back into the picture and it's back to square one.

The Giants are not a bad team. Their schedule has just been brutal.

Jacksonville
@Dallas
@Houston
New Orleans
@Carolina
Philadelphia
@Atlanta

I'd venture to say if we had their schedule, we are a 2-5 team right now, 3-4 at best and that's stretching it. They lost to Carolina on a 63 yard FG on the road.

Skins better show up Sunday is all I'm saying.

Your last sentence above says it all!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there is a lot of football left to be played but at this point in the season I just can't see the NFC East winner beating any of the other NFC division winners in the playoffs.

It wont be easy but I could see them beating GB, Minny, or Carolina. Dallas offense went to Waco when they played Carolina and they had a shot.
Rams and Saints not so much.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont be easy but I could see them beating GB, Minny, or Carolina. Dallas offense went to Waco when they played Carolina and they had a shot.
Rams and Saints not so much.

I know it was just one game but the Saints handled the Redskins like they were a toy!

I shouldn't even be talking playoffs about any team right now since we are not even half way through the regular season because if any contender loses a key player they could become a pretender quickly.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
squirrelstomcat1, post: 12356800, member: 12725"]I know it was just one game but the Saints handled the Redskins like they were a toy!

I shouldn't even be talking playoffs about any team right now since we are not even half way through the regular season because if any contender loses a key player they could become a pretender quickly.[/QUOTE]
Saints and Rams are in a different class. The rest of the NFC are a bunch of squirrels just trying to get a nut.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
squirrelstomcat1, post: 12356800, member: 12725"]I know it was just one game but the Saints handled the Redskins like they were a toy!

I shouldn't even be talking playoffs about any team right now since we are not even half way through the regular season because if any contender loses a key player they could become a pretender quickly.
Saints and Rams are in a different class. The rest of the NFC are a bunch of squirrels just trying to get a nut.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Like fat chicks battling for 3rd place in a pie eating contest.

Ps grandpa looked good last Sunday

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints and Rams are in a different class. The rest of the NFC are a bunch of squirrels just trying to get a nut.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you at the moment but what kind of class would the Saints and Rams be in if they both lost their starting QBs for the rest of the season? This is why it's way too early for me to be putting any team into the playoffs yet.