• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dallas post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the game on DVR go look. He's got two fingers in the air and he's yelling. Lol

I thought he was just cheering with the defense after the Smith TD.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah...two fingers clearly in the air. Just finished looking at it again. God bless him. Lol. He's the first coach since Gibbs that I've actively rooted for. Shanahan can coach, but wasn't very likable.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those runs were blocked incredibly well, from the oline to the wr's out in space. Hats off to Gruden for understanding how to change his game without his two most slippery weapons out there - CT and Crowder.

The power game suits the Redskins well - solid blocking and a smashmouth rb with some serious power and cutting ability, despite being 33yo.

The key will be continuing to be innovative when Crowder and CT get back.

The DLine is starting to play like beasts.

Next up: stopping Saquon.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those runs were blocked incredibly well, from the oline to the wr's out in space. Hats off to Gruden for understanding how to change his game without his two most slippery weapons out there - CT and Crowder.

The power game suits the Redskins well - solid blocking and a smashmouth rb with some serious power and cutting ability, despite being 33yo.

The key will be continuing to be innovative when Crowder and CT get back.

The DLine is starting to play like beasts.

Next up: stopping Saquon.

Maybe just maybe we’ll see a pass on 1st down next week

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great defensive win. Gruden and Smith were absolutely horrible tonight. Time mgt, Missing wide open Td's from Smith. Its really unbelievable how bad Smith is playing right now. Grudens playing call is horrible. Glad to see Kerrigan and P. Smith stepping up. Defensive win.

Don't get me wrong im happy with the win but we should of blown this team out the way the defense was playing.

Is it unbelievable how bad AS has been? Is there not a single poster on this board that told people Alex Smith is a coward?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is reason for Redskin fans to be encouraged. The D is playing well, ST pretty good too. The run game has been good more often than not If they can ever get the passing game straightened out they could be pretty good. We haven't seen a D like this in a long time. That defensive front line is very good

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think we need a true offense play caller that way jay can focus on head coaching and manangeing etc etc maybe we bring one in after the season i think gruden is safe

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is reason for Redskin fans to be encouraged. The D is playing well, ST pretty good too. The run game has been good more often than not If they can ever get the passing game straightened out they could be pretty good. We haven't seen a D like this in a long time. That defensive front line is very good
Right on point!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe just maybe we’ll see a pass on 1st down next week

You would think with the running game going well Gruden would call a play action pass and take a shot deep but that never happened.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think with the running game going well Gruden would call a play action pass and take a shot deep but that never happened.
Wonder why that is? Could it be he has no confidence is his QB's ability to actually throw it down the field with any accuracy?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder why that is? Could it be he has no confidence is his QB's ability to actually throw it down the field with any accuracy?
Perhaps it's his wide outs he hasn't any confidence in... but probably a little bit of both. Doctson aint scaring anybody and Richardson was out.. who's left to chuck it 40 plus yards down field too. This team doesn't have a true number one and AS ain't exactly in his prime. For me this recipe produces a run.. run.. pass and hope for the best type of game plan.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listed to some NFL talking head on the radio and he said this is exactly what Smith looked like his first year in KC …. for whatever that is worth. I didn't watch him so no clue.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line...

4-2 (3-1 conf)
1st place

HTTR

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps it's his wide outs he hasn't any confidence in... but probably a little bit of both. Doctson aint scaring anybody and Richardson was out.. who's left to chuck it 40 plus yards down field too. This team doesn't have a true number one and AS ain't exactly in his prime. For me this recipe produces a run.. run.. pass and hope for the best type of game plan.[/QUOTE

I hear this about the WRs. I'll bite. Why wouldnt he have confidence in his WRs? How many passes have they dropped? I saw at least 5 times his WRs were open and Smith missed them by a huge amount. While we don't have the best WRs corps in the league, our WRs are adequate. Maybe if we got them the ball a few more times and who knows what kind of plays them might make.

The problem is not the WRs. The problem is Smith. Gruden's offense is built around timing. 3 step drop, fire. 5 step drop, fire. Throw to a spot and the receiver will be there. This was one thing KC was very good at. Smith struggles with this. He also struggles with his drops. He doesn't complete them. which means the timing is off. His primary receiver is running a route that is timed to the drop. So for a 3 step drop, the receiver will be 10 yards down the field. 5 step will be 15. But if he stops his drops early, his receivers are not on their spot yet and may look covered. This is when AS gets "happy feet" and usually checks down. He never gave his primary receiver a chance to get open.