• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dallas post game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in a flip of roles lets understand smith needs time to get used to the offense . by week 10 we should be more consistent

Smith needs to pull his head outta his ass is what he needs to do. It's one thing getting used to an offense or new team mates. There's no excuse for the frequency in which Smith either fails to pull the trigger, makes a shitty ass throw to an open WR or plays like he's still in fuckin high school like he did with that running out of bounds shit with a minute left.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith needs to pull his head outta his ass is what he needs to do. It's one thing getting used to an offense or new team mates. There's no excuse for the frequency in which Smith either fails to pull the trigger, makes a shitty ass throw to an open WR or plays like he's still in fuckin high school like he did with that running out of bounds shit with a minute left.
Well I have to be easy , mitz and dean will be calling me an ABCDC er :pound:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith still looks uncomfortable to me i think he will play better god we miss CT

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn can the Redskins ever give us a comfortable win. Every other team in NFL can,,, Redskins just can't. It's crazy but even when they're up 17 it's gonna be a nail biter.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will take it for sure

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn can the Redskins ever give us a comfortable win. Every other team in NFL can,,, Redskins just can't. It's crazy but even when they're up 17 it's gonna be a nail biter.
Never a comfy win for redskins fan

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in a flip of roles lets understand smith needs time to get used to the offense . by week 10 we should be more consistent

fairt statement. One of the reasons why I wanted Smith s was b/c he was game mgt smart and accurate. We have not seen this. hopefully this improves.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait for work tomarrow fellas good cowboy fan hunting stay safe..

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win but fuck is this offence hard to watch at times

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense, Defense, Defense! Thank you! They saved us today. This team asked so much of them and they responded every single time. They were completely gassed on the final drive, but showed some heart and got Gruden is second biggest win save the Philly game when they won the division.

The loss column is the only thing that matters. You can go get a win, but you can't undo a loss. Two up on Philly and three up on Dallas (with tie breaker).

Concerns
Jay Gruden........his play calling in the 4th was horrific. Seeing him on the sideline calling for a two point conversion after Preston's TD was mind boggling. An extra point puts us up 10. I assume somebody reeled him in. He challenges plays that have no business being challenged and has no clue when it comes to situational football.

Alex Smith......I'm not sure what to make of him. One minute he's missing Sprinkle for a TD and the next he's dropping dimes into tight windows to Doctson.

One minute he's tap dancing in the pocket, the next he's pulling 360's and avoiding sacks and turning them into five yard gains. If you are waiting for him to be the passer Kirk is, don't. If you understand who Alex is, a guy who protects the ball, wins more than loses and with a solid running game can kill you off schedule and hurt you in play action, you'll sleep better at night.

FOR THE RECORD. SMITH MUST PLAY BETTER.

He's putting too much pressure on AP, who has been great and asking too much from the defense.

Norman is killing us in coverage right now and I don't know what happened and I'm not sure if he can fix it at this point. When you get thrown at more than Stroman, that's a problem

Speaking of Storman, I get the double move, it happens. He has to give us more on punt return though. At least he is catching it I guess.

The good

Funny, but this team missed Lauvao.

The moment wasn't too big for Bibbs.

John Allen is the best player on the team.

The D Line has kept Kamara, McCaffrey, and Elliot in check, hope they are ready for Barkley. My favorite unit on the team right now.

You could see Kerrigan was about to breakout the past few weeks. Glad to see him and Preston have an impact.

DJ plays with passion and was everywhere today.

Got a little something from Doctson last week and got a little more this week.

Maybe its just me but Ryan Anderson seems to be on the verge of finding his footing.

Hopkins and Way were great and props to Manusky for not going full on prevent at the end of the game.

Everything is right there for us. Beating Dallas without Richardson, Thompson, Crowder, and Dunbar says the Skins have a legit shot to win this division. They will need Smith to play better though. Beating Newton, Dak, and a banged up Rodgers is one thing. Beating Brees, Wentz, Ryan, will be another.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith still looks uncomfortable to me

That may be the most insightful thing you've ever said on this board.

i think he will play better

I think all dogs go to heaven. Too bad neither one of us have any evidence to back up WTF we're thinkin eh.

god we miss ct

Heh we miss CT eh. Actually Kapri filled in quite nicely for CT. He led the team in catches, receiving yards, had the 2nd most targets and scored a TD.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden wanted to go for 2 after the Smith Td? I didn't see that. I agree with your points. His play calling has been horrific. Smith has been horrific with his decision making and not accurate when he NEEDS to be . Missed way too many passes tonight including a TD throw.

Lavou is huge for this offensive line. There is a big difference when he is in there. We should of blown that team out tonight. I'm getting nervous with Smith. I know Rich, Crowder, and Ct were out but going out of bounce on the last drive was inexcusable for a veteran QB. The defense cant be great every week. The offense must step up.

Happy to be 4-2.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the game on DVR go look. He's got two fingers in the air and he's yelling. Lol